• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello !

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Hello everyone ! My name is 420blazei and I'm new here. I'm usually open for shiny trades and would very much appreciate it if I could trade some of my pokemon . sooo thank you everyone !

Years
    And hello back to you! Always nice to see a fellow friendly face around.

As TG has already mentioned, we have shiny trading services over in the Trade Corner section so definitely consider heading over there if you haven't done so, and the regulars over there are really nice so expect tons of great service. Other than that, I hope you enjoy checking out other boards as well if you get the chance to because there is so much to PC.

Enjoy your stay with us and I hope you enjoy all the trades! I'm always happy to talk to you if you need a friendly face to keep you company.

Years
    Hi! Welcome to the forum!

As the others have stated, there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to trading. Even some shops where people trade special Pokemon. And of course, there are threads there that have shinies up to grab. You should definitely check it out, you can score some awesome Pokemon there!

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. See you around!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi blazei! Welcome to the PC ^^

If you want to trade with other members of the PC, Trade Corner is your place! The members there are super friendly, they will not trick you and you will get what you want ^^ There are quick trades and member's shops! Quick trades, as the name says, are quick trades and member's shops are places where you can trade special Pokémon from the shop owner!
    But I hope you check other sections too! We have many more then Trade Corner, so you should check them out, explore PC!

I hope you enjoy being here! See you around~

Back