• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from the HappyStrawbeary

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Hi there!
    I'm a Scot and I'm pretty proud, I live in the north-east.
    Things that I like include Strawberries, Reading, Writing, Roleplay, Gemstones, Grape Juice, Clementines and Kitkat Chunky bars. Most importantly I love video games, especially Pokemon!
    My favourite pokemon is Poliwhirl, mainly for nostalgic reasons but I also love Minccino, the Johto starters and Natu. As you can probably tell my favourite region is Johto.

I have played all the main series games and do nuzlockes, monotypes (and duotypes) and other challenges, it keeps me entertained for a good amount of time I guess!

I've been taking an interest in foreign languages and am fluent in English, French and nearly fluent in Norwegian. I'm looking to learning Romanian, Japanese and Korean in the near future~

I tend to do research on gemstones, they interest me a lot (Pregnancy also does so some strange reason :3 ). I don't have any favourite but if I had to pick one it would be Labradorite.

Personality? I think I should have said that ages ago! I suppose I'm weird in some way and friendly, I can be funny in my own way (but can't everyone?). I have this weird obsession with saying "Meh ChUnKaY~", I think I ruined my impression now *nervous laugh*. Though don't be weirded out if I say "Nyaa", it's normal for me.

I hope we get along well, and have a great day~

I love strawberries. <3 They are my life. I can eat so many of them to the point where I feel sick haha. Welcome to PC, Berry! You have good taste in food/snacks so brownie points to you. KitKat are also so amazing.

You do seem pretty friendly and those kinds of people are valued pretty much anywhere, right? ;P By the way, how did you learn those languages? It's really hard for me to learn without proper immersion which is hard to get unless you actually go to different countries. I'm fluent in Russian and English right now!

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Johto is also my favorite region! I've always loved it, and the Pokemon that could be found there. I think that region has the best starters too. We have a whole section dedicated to Challenges that you should totally check out if you enjoy doing Nuzlockes and things of that nature. I've done a few and they are really fun!

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see you around the forum!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I live in England so we're pretty close actually. Anyway, we have a Challenges board that you can check out, I go there and do fun stuff there myself sometimes. I also like strawberries too! =3 It's been my favourite fruit since ever pretty much.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to!

Back