• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So..... what am I supposed to do in the Heiwa Region?

Well one of the first things you can do is join the Skype chat (if you want to). Otherwise, there will be various events that you can take part in (some with other regions), so be sure to stop by again! :)

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I'd like to join in this, I guess.

Name: Noah

Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
    Pokémon:
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region

Additional Details:
    • Noah was raised by experienced Ace Trainers, so expectations of him are always pretty high. This stresses him out a lot.
    • He recieved Espeon (Eevee at the time) as his first Pokemon at a young age.
    • He does not look like a typical Ace Trainer at all. I WILL DRAW HIM ONE OF THESE DAYS
    • Although Espeon was his first Pokemon, he considers Typhlosion to be his 'ace'.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'd like to join in this, I guess.

Name: Noah

Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
    Pokémon:
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region

Additional Details:
    • Noah was raised by experienced Ace Trainers, so expectations of him are always pretty high. This stresses him out a lot.
    • He recieved Espeon (Eevee at the time) as his first Pokemon at a young age.
    • He does one look like a typical Ace Trainer at all. I WILL DRAW HIM ONE OF THESE DAYS
    • Although Espeon was his first Pokemon, he considers Typhlosion to be his 'ace'.

Welcome to the Archipelago Ace Trainer Noah! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Enter Coltan and Sylas! An actual introductory post will be forthcoming once the characters are accepted.

Name: Coltan
    Pokemon: Gible, Fletchling, Ferroseed

A Cerian Ambassador come to oversee relations with Heiwa, Coltan has found himself with little to do in the peaceful region between signing trade agreements. Somewhat intrigued by the notion of foreign gyms, he's taken to coaching his own team in his overwhelming amount of off-time. Though he spends the majority of his time in Heiwa, he does occasionally visit Ceriah for brief periods; many of his team members are in fact Cerian Pokemon.

As a Cerian, Coltan has rather different ideas regarding acceptable behavior towards Pokemon. He absolutely refuses to capture any Pokemon against its will and sees the practice as appalling, instead recruiting new members by means of formal invitation. He also insists upon the Cerian term "Pokemon coach" for himself instead of "Pokemon trainer." Being a more experienced fighter, Sylas will often offer Coltan tips on strategy and team composition.

He wears an alloy steel Mega Bracelet of Cerian make around his wrist, designed such that the key stone is neither exposed nor visible; many foreigners would not recognize it as a Mega Bracelet at all. Unless otherwise stated, Coltan is always accompanied by Sylas.

Name: Sylas

Sylas has come to Heiwa solely as Coltan's guard. He is, quite literally, a Garchomp. Being a Cerian Pokemon, he's accustomed to being treated as an individual and equal member of citizenship; though he maintains proper decorum at all times, he's often frustrated by the average Heiwa citizen's assumption that he "belongs" to Coltan. Sylas owns a Poke ball decorated with the mark of the Cerian military in the colors of the Cerian flag and typically carries it hung around his neck in the event that he needs to receive care at a Pokemon Center. He wears an expertly engineered, alloy steel breastplate of Cerian design. Neither exposed nor visible, his Garchompite is built into it.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thanks to the wonderful efforts of yayacomma, I'm happy to announce that Heiwa now has its own Wiki! The Wiki will (eventually) go into in-depth detail on everything in the Heiwa Region and the hack Pokémon Heiwa Adventures, including full descriptions of areas, characters, the Pokédex and more!

Check it out here: https://heiwa.wikia.com/wiki/Heiwa_Wikia

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Y'know what imma gonna ditch the one I was originally working on and create someone else. :P

Name: Rai
    Trainer Class: Ace Trainer (male)
    Pokémon: Luxray, Manectric, Gyarados
    Additional Details:
    - Seeking out for adventure, he ventured out from his homeland of Sinnoh together with his partner Shinx and found himself in the region of Heiwa.
    - He is a fan of Electric-type Pokemon
    - He has long blonde hair, braided, and goes all the way to his chest. I WILL DRAW HIM SOMEDAY

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Y'know what imma gonna ditch the one I was originally working on and create someone else. :P

Name: Rai
    Trainer Class: Ace Trainer (male)
    Pokémon: Luxray, Manectric, Gyarados
    Additional Details:
    - Seeking out for adventure, he ventured out from his homeland of Sinnoh together with his partner Shinx and found himself in the region of Heiwa.
    - He is a fan of Electric-type Pokemon
    - He has long blonde hair, braided, and goes all the way to his chest. I WILL DRAW HIM SOMEDAY

Welcome to the Archipelago Ace Trainer Rai!

Also, a couple of you (not saying names, but you know who you are) haven't really been active (either in the thread or by joining on Skype). Unless you're a Gym Leader, this isn't really an issue, but I will let you know you're missing out on a lot of fun.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017

Though his attention was primarily on those Heiwaian's sent to see to his arrival, Coltan couldn't help but admire the attentiveness of his body guard as they walked through Vittoria. Sylas had every reason to relax in a region so peaceful, yet the Garchomp scanned their surroundings with the keen accuracy of a soldier. Calm, collected, and proactive almost to a fault, Coltan couldn't imagine asking for a finer bodyguard.

At a glance, the embassy provided Ceriah seemed more than adequate to their purposes. It was functional yet comfortable and combined with Heiwa's pleasantly tropical atmosphere it would be a fine place to live. It did not take long, however, for Coltan to realize the mistake that many a Cerian would have taken as gravely insulting: they hadn't prepared a suitable room for Sylas. A frown creased his lips. He had most certainly specified his bodyguard's presence and species well in advance. Did they expect him to simply sleep in his Poke ball?

After a short pause he sighed and turned, rubbing his temples. Of course they expected him to sleep in a Poke ball. That was the way of things in this region. He didn't want to begin this affair on the note of complaint, but he also could not ignore the implications of the mistake.

Perhaps this would not be quite so relaxing as he had anticipated.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

The Heiwa Herald
    Issue 1 8/21/2015

Elite Four Promotion Tournament!

The time for an event that has been anticipated heavily across the region has finally arrived! That's right, in just a few short days an officially Heiwa League-sanctioned tournament to decide one of the next Elite Four members! This is a region changing event, because the winning Gym Leader will give up their station and will move to Vittoria City. This means that a place for a new Gym Leader will open up! This tournament is at an opportune moment, as the Heiwa Region prepares for the wet season, because the newly instated Elite Four member will have months to acclimate to their new post.

A Bit About our Great Culutre (part 1)

Good day, my fellow Heiwaians. This is Mr. Garnet. For the next few issues I will be writing a series of short columns on the great culture of Heiwa. Heiwaian culture dates back to the time of its discovery and subsequent colonization. Based in the traditional values of both Hoenn and Unova (which a number of the explorers came from), Heiwaian culture has has evolved to suit the tropical environment that we currently live in.

Today I would live to speak specifically on the traditional relationship between human and Pokémon. Since the beginning, Pokémon have been valued partners, aiding their human companions in day to day tasks, serving as pets, and even battling for their human masters for sport. And it has remained that way ever since. The bond between Pokémon and a human is truly special, and is the reason why Pokémon are so beloved throughout the region. Not only are the people friendly, the Pokémon are too, because humans and Pokémon have always lived in harmony. All across the region, people work with Pokémon throughout their daily lives. It is only natural for a Heiwaian to work with and train Pokémon of their own.

- Mr. Garnet, Owner, Heiwa Herald

Kai's Fishing Corner

Hello, Heiwaians! This week looks to seem to be a good week for fishing! If you're planning a trip, I'd recommending taking the time to travel out to the Ombra-Solitario area. Current migratory patterns predict and abundance of Finneon and Lumineon will be making their way to the colder waters of Elurte, and will have reached Routes B and A this week. Be on the look out, because a Lumineon is a wonderful asset to any would-be fisherman!

- Kai, Fishing Correspondent, Heiwa Herald

So here's the first official issue of the Heiwa Herald. It's not much, but I hope it will only get better from here! :)
    Right now I'm the only writer (actively writing), so it would be awesome to see some more applicants (please apply).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Name: Marjorie the Odd
    Trainer Class: Crazy Old Woman
    Pokémon:
    The Heiwa Region
    The Heiwa Region

Additional Details:
    Marjorie the Odd is exactly what her name implies. Is that even her real name? Probably not, but that's what everyone calls her.

Marjorie is an old woman that travels Heiwa with her Mismagius and Arbok, selling strange trinkets and spewing random nonsense. She claims to be able to see the future and takes pride in her colorful and nonsensical riddles that she says hold some sort of meaning. Do they? Who knows?

In appearance, Majorie is a short, hunched over woman with long, flowing gray hair and a deep purple dress. Her face is covered in wrinkles and her eyes are a dark brown, so dark that unless you look closely, her irises appear black. She walks with a twisted cane made out of an old tree branch, and she is often difficult to understand due to the fact that she has very few teeth left in her mouth. One of her notables trademarks is the amount of jewelry she wears. Gold necklaces and earrings, and various bracelets and rings.

Marjorie's origins are not clear. Some say she's a witch, others say she's an alien. Most say she's just a crazy old lady. No one really knows, though.

Welcome to the Archipelago Marjorie. Do try to keep your insanity under wraps. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017

Citizens of Heiwa!​

Ambassador Coltan is currently getting settled into the Cerian embassy at Vittoria City and is still getting a feel for the region. I'm calling on any interested Heiwaian citizens to help shape his views on this strange, foreign land. Anyone currently a member of Heiwa can send me a PM titled "Coltan in Heiwa" with a citizen's reactions to Coltan and/or Sylas, whether it be the way they react to him in person or a letter sent directly to the embassy. The responses I get will affect Coltan's views on Heiwa!

Keep in mind that although Coltan is listed as having three Pokemon on his team, those were placed there were the purpose of the application. They won't exist until my next update, so reactions to them in particular won't be used.

This offer is open to all members, including citizens, trainers, and gym leaders. If you want to do a more in-depth interaction I'm also available on Skype. If you don't think your particular character would interact with Coltan, feel free to use a spontaneously generated citizen instead!

Have fun!​

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I've updated the Pokédex on the main post! The Heiwa Region now has 200 Pokémon in its Pokédex! On top of this, a new legendary has been introduced: Shaymin.

Additionally, I'll try to finalize city descriptions today, so be sure to check back and read them! :)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

The Elite Four Showcase

Emmeline was walking briskly up the large staircase towards the main stadium in Vittoria City, the cool morning breeze ruffling her hair the slightest bit as she looked towards the sunrise. It had been far too long since anyone had joined the Elite Four, and Heiwa needed another powerful representative.

She had sent out a missive earlier, calling on her Gym Leaders to come to the stadium, and the newspaper had already done a good job of publicizing the event. Now all she need to do was wait...

Rules

• 6v6 Anything Goes format, but try to build "OU" level teams.
    • Monotype for your type (if it can be found in Heiwa), but your listed team is preferred.
    • No "evil" teams that will give you an unfair advantage (if you want to test a team I can battle you and let you know)

Participants

• Brina (yayacomma)
    • Titheo (eros)
    • Caelum (Sky High)
    • Sam (doge)
    • Alicia (Sopheria)
    • Eleska (「sarcasm)
    (Gym Leaders, if you want a chance, be sure to let me know! Send me a PM or post "in" to join the tournament)

Last edited:
    Back