• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello guys

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Soyer! Welcome to the PC!

We're glad you've joined us! And don't worry, your English will improve here ^^ PC has many forums and subforums with different topics where you can discuss with other members of the PokéCommunity! Be sure to meet people and make friends! They will hep you when needed!
    If you don't know where to go or what to do here in the PC I recommend you go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor! He/She will help you, and teach you how to navegate here! Go there!

If you ever want to chat with me, feel free to send me a VM
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hi Soyer, welcome to PC! Don't worry too much about your English - it's fine and I'm sure it'll get better as you talk to more people here! Looking forward to seeing you around (:

Back