• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello! :) I'm Andrew!

Hi Andrew! Welcome to the PC!

I know, it can be difficult to introduce yourself, but there is no need to be shy! We, members of the PokéCommunity, want to know more about you! So maybe we can help you to see in which section you belong! So ... can I ask you some little questions? ;) What are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon Game? How long have you been into Pokémon? Favourite Pokémon? Where do you live? Those kind of things hihi ^^

You will LOVE PC! We have maaaaany forums and subforums with different threads, where you can discuss many different things! You can meet people and make friends here! So go explore the forums, try to find a section that you like (we can help), stay there, meet people and make friends u.u You will never get bored ahah! You can always talk with me! I'll try to answer you as fast as I can! Just go to my profile and send me a Visitor's message or a Private message!

Enjoy your stay here! See you around!

Years
    Hey there, welcome to the forum!

Why not tell us more about yourself? What are your interests? Why did you join PC? Whatever the reason, we are happy to have you. Everyone here is really nice and willing to help you out with whatever you need.

Hope to see you around the forum!

Back