• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    I enter in pokecommunity because i like battle in pokemon showdown and win ^^ .
    I like the dragon and fire type pokemons my favorite pokemon is Charizard.
    Sorry my bad english.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    I enter in pokecommunity because i like battle in pokemon showdown and win ^^ .
    I like the dragon and fire type pokemons my favorite pokemon is Charizard.
    Sorry my bad english.

Hey there Guitreecko! I love Charizard too, it's my favorite Pokemon of ALL TIME!!! You should join the dragon and fire type clubs, respectively, if you are really into the types. I myself have a Pokemon Rumble Club, which you can join :) Welcome to the PokeCommunity, and feel free to PM or VM me! Cheers!

~Shadow

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Welcome Guitreecko. You will have advantage of joining PC. I too like dragons and fire types. Wish you a good luck.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Guitreecko! Welcome to PC ^_^

Can I ask what the inspiration for your username is? :D

Hope you really enjoy the forum! There's definitely a big battling community here as well as a lot of people who hang around the Pokemon Showdown server so hopefully you get to meet lots of them 8) If you ever want to chat or have any questions, feel free to leave me a message on my profile. See you around!

Back