• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Hey im new here hows it going :), Love the pokeman's there the best. making a pokemon game myself

hey im i cool yet

guess not

oh well

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey BigRubberDuck, welcome to PC (:

Cool to hear that you're making a Pokemon game yourself! There's a massive ROM hacking and game development community here who I'm sure you'd fit right in with.

Just a word of advice, it's generally not allowed to post more than once in a row, so just hit the "edit" button to add more to your post ^_^

If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message (: see you around!

Years
    You're super cool.

Welcome to PC! We have a very large and active Rom Hacking section of the site you should check out. There you can find all the tools and resources you need to make your own hack as well as tutorials. You will also find a variety of cool hacks to play by other members! You'll definitely enjoy that section :3

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. See you around!

How's the progress with your game? I never tried making my own but it does seem quite time-consuming.. though very rewarding when you can finally publish something here. All those comments make it worth it. PC has some pretty awesome games, too many I gotta catch up on. D':

Welcome, BigRubberDuck! You're cool and of course you'll only be cooler if you stick around here hehe. ;p So be sure to do that. Have a blast yes!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello BigRubberDuck! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you!

Oh so you are creating a game? That's so awesome! I'm not good in that kind of things ahah! But I wish you good luck doing your game :3 I'm looking forward to play it when it's playable u.u

You are cool! We are cool! The PC is cool! Every single pixel is cool! Aha! We are glad you've joined us! You will have a great time here! Go explore our forums, we have many different and unique sections and discussion, awesome events and awesome members :3 It might take time for you to get used here! But no worries! You can always ask for help! Just send me or any member a message and we will help you if we can ^^

Yeah! I hope you enjoy your stay! See you around~

Back