• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2015
    I am Tzalizkan.

I have joined mostly, if not entirely, to voice any concerns, imperfections, typos, and bugs regarding any of the ROM hacks I've played. At the time of writing this, I am currently working on sleuthing out every last bug/typo regarding Pokemon Glazed, which is actually remarkably flawless (but not without imperfection), in my opinion.

As for other facts about me... I know a lot about Pokemon. I don't quite know how to describe the scope of that. IV's and breeding masterpiece Pokemon? Not quite my strong suit. Everything else? Pretty good - especially when it comes to remembering Pokemon names and their stats.

My first Pokemon game was Gold, and my favorite generations are Gen 2 and Gen 3. I've played a game from almost every generation, excepting Gen 4 and Gen 5 - out of those, I've only played Soul Silver and a randomized ROM of Pokemon Platinum, which I still haven't finished. And I have played every game from Gen 1, 2, and 3, with exception to Pokemon Green (for possibly obvious reasons).

Not including spin-offs.

And yup. That's all I can think to say at this point o ∆o

EDIT: Oh, and I love Dwarf Fortress. Probably more than Pokemon. Sorry P_P

Hey Tzalizkan, welcome to PC! Whatever your reasons are for being here we welcome you with open arms. :3

Glazed does seem pretty perfect from all the praise it gets, aha.. yet here I am having never played it. Missing out on a lot, huh? But I've plans to play it and already downloaded the game for the hopefully near future.

Enjoy your time and do ask if you need anything. =)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Tzalizkan, welcome to PC 8)

I've heard a lot about Glazed but haven't played it myself. Cool to hear that you want to do what you can to improve it though! Hope to see you enjoy the forum and get involved with other things around PC as well :D

Ahhh yes Gen II is the best Gen <3 I started with Blue but Crystal was my favourite game. I have so many fond memories of playing it as a child, and I just love the Johto region and all the Pokemon introduced in it. Gen III is pretty cool too - at the time it took me a while to get into it because I couldn't get used to not having some of my favourite Pokemon in the game, but looking back, I really enjoyed Hoenn and a lot of my favourite Pokemon are actually from Hoenn. Do you have any favourite Pokemon from Johto or Hoenn?

And hahaha I'm quite similar to you in that I know a lot about Pokemon and I understand the mechanics quite deeply but I don't do things like breed :P That's mostly out of laziness and lack of a reason to do so in the first place on my end though.

Hope to see you around! If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message (:

Back