• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hey guys I'm Jerry and I'm brand new to this community. This may sound dumb and desperate but if anybody can suggest me good threads or anything, please hit me up!

Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

What are you primarily interested in? Telling us more about yourself will help us point you in the right direction in terms of threads that may interest you. We have many different sections here at PC. We have sections for the Pokemon games, anime, TCG, battles and trades, etc. We also have a variety of non-Pokemon sections too, for discussing things such as other Video Game series, TV/Films, world discussions, etc. Rom Hacking is pretty big here, and I am not sure if you are interested in it, but we have a large section for that too if you are.

Hope to see you around :)

Years
    Nice to meet you as well Jerry! How is everything for you today?

Not much I have to leave here considering someone's already covered the basic stuff but do tell us more about yourself because it'd be awesome to hear about you more personally and it'd help us recommend sections for you that you may possibly be interested in. As you may have seen, there's more than just Pokemon so there's sure to be something for you.

Hope you enjoy your day and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums. I'm always here if you want someone to talk to so leave a visitor message whenever you are interested.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Hello there Jerry and welcome to PC! c:

Glad to have you here. I see you're new here but it would be nice to share a few things about yourself so that you can have friends and meet the same kind of people like you. But people like me who doesn't care what personality everyone has. Feel free to add me or vmessage me. It will be wonderful to talk about your interests and other stuffs. I don't mind. So yeah, hope you're enjoying or about to enjoy the forum at least. It's fun around here, hope you check every section we have here and feel free to share your opinion. Once again, welcome to PC.

c:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Jerry, welcome to PC 8)

There are so many boards and threads here that it's hard to suggest which ones to go to! I personally really like the threads in the Pokemon Gaming Central section that are about the Pokemon games as a whole, it's quite interesting hearing other people's opinions in more in-depth discussions. Culture & Media is a cool place to discuss entertainment, and The Treehouse is a really laid-back section where you can get to know people in general. In terms of what threads to check out, that definitely depends on your interests!

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you need any more help or just want to chat, feel free to drop by my profile. Catch you later!

Back