• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PokeCommunity people

NoWun

Hello my name is NoWun but you can call me anything you like lol and i'm here for two particular reasons. First, i'm thinking to start playing either one of the following roms: Pokemon Heart Gold (HeartGold for some others lol) or Pokemon White 2. But because i have finished both of them i would like to play with another character sprite to see how it looks like. Because, i have never created or made a hack i would like some help if anyone is willing to give via pm would be better because i may bother the forums by asking different questions and such. Secondly, which is not so important as the first, i would like to never forget the gen 4 bike theme because is the best so if i can succeed making the sprite and if it's possible to add it in pokemon heartgold or pokemon white 2 respectively. Lastly, i would like to thank you kindly for you patience reading this and i would to not hesitate for any opinions or ideas/help you have for me.

PS1: Seeing PokeCommunity people that are good and made a lot of things i hope they can find some spare time to help me. Good luck to everyone.
    PS2: Not really like so active with pokemon things and such just gaming only and i was straightforward about the reason i'm here to not bother a lot
    PS3: Not really a ps just for fun hahaha :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi NoWun! Welcome to the PC! Nice to see you ^^

As Archy said, the ROM Hacking section may help you! That's where many skilled Hackers make tutorials, answer questions from begginers, and help each others >.< There you can find many people to help you so go there =D But PC has many more different and awesome sections! So why don't you go explore? ;)

I hope you enjoy your stay! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey anything you like NoWun, welcome to PC 8)

Ah, your ROM hacking ideas sound pretty cool! I have no experience with ROM hacking myself but I would definitely recommend you check out the Beginners' Lounge, as there are a lot of experienced and helpful people there that would be able to help you get started.

All the best with your ROM hacking endeavours, and hope to see you around the forum! If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message. (:

Welcome, NoWun, awesome having you here. n~n I hope the hacking tools here will help you, we have quite a lot and many members come hoping to learn the methods of making their own hacked game. I haven't played them in a long time and don't have any talent with making them.. but I wish you lots of luck.

Have an awesome time! (And yes, the second generation bike theme is awesome aha.)

Back