• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorta "new"

Years
    I re-registered since I was basically inactive on my old account and haven't logged into since, like, pretty much forever. Also, I disliked my old username, which is why I registered this new account with my new and desired username.

I currently have // own; Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby, X. I've had most versions as actual game cartridges in the past before, but most I parted with and plan re-buying everything from RBY up to BW // BW2 and Y since I already have both OR and AS, mostly plan re-buying all the games I had for old memories // good times // old times and to collect them.

Anyway; I'm Saku. You can either address to me or address me by or even call me by either of these; Chris, Saku, Sakura (Got "Saku" from Card Captor Sakura") or whatever else you like // prefer // want is // will be fine by // with me.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi there Saku! Welcome back to the PC! Nice to meet you :3

PC is a great place for you to stay! We have many sections related and non-related to Pokémon, many threads, many topics to discuss, cool trivia games and much more >.< You should go explore~

I hope you enjoy your stay! See you around~

Hi Saku, welcome back to PC! :)

Ohh I'd never be able to part with my Pokémon games lol. I gave Platinum to a friend along with my old bulky 3DS but she never got past the first gym and ended up losing both the system and the game.. :< So now I'm here missing it and hoping to re-buy a copy again. Feels great playing through the older games, brings back lots of memories and they're always just as fun as the most recent gen.

Hope you'll have fun here! Always happy having returning faces.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Saku, welcome back to PC 8)

I've always struggled to even start over in Pokemon games, let alone sell my games - I still have all the Pokemon games I've owned from Blue right up to OmegaRuby. Cool to hear you're going to buy back your collection though! Would be great to revisit them after a while and be hit by the nostalgia but then like you said still create new memories with those games :,)

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message (:

Back