• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • Vince Caroo - Day 4 - To be the very best...
    Sinnoh character 1.jpg

Pokemon/Inventory:
    Spoiler:

Vince finished up at the Pokemon Center and began his trek to the next route and Mt. Coronet, proudly sporting his newly acquired badge. It had been a tough battle but somehow Bruno and Scooter pulled through and came out on top. Vince learned a lot about himself in that battle, especially how much he cared for his Pokemon and when at their peak, his emotions could lead to him to new battling heights.

In this time, Vince had been walking for a few hours and through the forest canopy, Mt. Coronet was now starting to come into view. This place was revered in Sinnoh, hailed as the home of Spear Pillar, the home of Dialga and Palkia. Now that was all well good to Vince, but all he really wanted was to explore this place. He was sure there were plenty of adventures to be found in there, not to forget plenty of opportunities for growth.

As he thought about this, Vince realized he had a Pokemon that hadn't experienced anything on their journey yet. He reached for a ball and called the Pokemon out, the bright white light revealing Kiara, Vince's Kecleon. The chameleon-like Pokemon stretched and smiled as she took in the beauty of the area. Vince stooped down and put his hand on Kiara's head, rubbing it softly. "Alright Kiara, see that big mountain over there" Vince pointed to Mt. Coronet, "one day you and I are going to be as strong and revered as that mountain. Tomorrow, that journey begins. Are you in?" The Pokemon cocked its head before cheering emphatically, showing its excitement for the challenge. Vince, excited for what was to come, got up and continued on his way towards his future, Kiara and Scooter beside him, there to assist in any way they could. Tomorrow, was to be a challenge unlike any other they had faced before.

Years
  • Mt. Coronet

mt_coronet_by_geovanavieira-d83ccy1.png

Mt. Coronet Theme

The Mt. Coronet range splits Sinnoh in two, but this vast mountain range is far from being a chunk of impenetrable solid mass. Numerous cave networks crisscross throughout the region-splitting mountains including one that connects Eterna City with Celestic Town.

This path could become hazardous to anyone unprepared with minimal lighting and often unsure footing but so long as trainers keep moving west they can find their way through easily enough.​

Wild Pokemon

Spr_6x_041_m.png

Spr_6x_066.png

Spr_6x_074.png

Spr_6x_173.png

Spr_6x_299.png

Spr_6x_307_m.png

Spr_6x_433.png

Spr_6x_436.png

Spr_6x_539.png

Spr_6x_538.png

Spr_6x_046.png

Spr_6x_599.png

Spr_6x_446.png

Spr_6x_443_m.png
    Spr_6x_374.png

Special Event - Cynthia

It is possible for you to meet the former champion of the Sinnoh league on your travel through to Eterna City. She's been in Eterna City and is crossing to see family in Celestic before continuing on her travels.

170px-Diamond_Pearl_Cynthia.png

Route 211 (West)

The western half of route 211, separated from the eastern by Mt. Coronet, is a short route soon opening into the outskirts of Eterna City. Heavy waterfalls of icy water descend from the sides of the mountain into a vast river over which strong wooden walkways stretch. At the end of the main walkway an open meadow expands into Eterna City.​

Wild Pokemon

041.png

066.png

532.png

074.png

077.png

163.png

396.png

433.png

216.png

557.png

231.png

Spr_6x_129_m.png

Spr_6x_349.png

Spr_6x_060.png

Special Events

None.​

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • latest

Coul Remson | Celestic Town

Badges: 0

deino.png
    scyther.png

Coul got his Pokemon back a few hours later and was a little disappointed to discover that the Nurse Joy in Celestic Town was too good. Drogon, of course, needed little care. It was the Scyther he was more worried about. He called her out, confident that her would not be wild since he already officially captured her. However, what he did not expect was the shyness emanating from the Scyther. The species was known to be very ferocious and a shy one was unheard off. It flinches away if Coul tries to touch her to examine the visible scars.

"I'm your trainer, hello. My name is Coul and you shouldn't worry," Coul coaxed. He slowly held his hand near the Scyther but he could feel her shivering. "I'm just going to see if you're fine." Coul let himself touch his Pokemon. Despite the shivers, Scyther tried to be still and let her trainer examine her.

There was a long scar running through one of her arms and the scythe on that arm is visibly chipped. It was not as sharp as scythes should be. Overall, Coul's scyther is not in the best physical shape. There were no more open wounds and Coul was thankful for the expertise of Nurse Joy but he hoped he could have some clue as to what happened to he Scyther. Now, the only things that could point to that happening was a scar. Coul though of going back to the route and investigate but he knew those clues might be gone and the travel was not worth the hassle.

Coul knew he have to whip his Scyther to shape soon. He called her back and approached Nurse Joy.

"Can I leave Scyther for a day? I think she need to rest more. There's a chip on her scythe. Do you have something for that?" Coul hoped that Pokemon Center technology could do at least that. He has zero knowledge on medicine.

"We'll definitely try. While you wait, why don't you try the gym in town? They're currently accepting challengers and I think you have quite a lot of time on your hands since Scyther will be here for long."

"I'll try. I'm more interested in climbing Mt. Coronet and study the area. We'll see. Thanks, Nurse Joy." Coul walked out the Pokemon Center, apparently unsure what to do. "Maybe a trainer battle will be a good change of pace." With Drogon, he decided to challenge the Solaceon Gym.

That Lonely Girl on a Laptop

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • ~Chapter 1~
    "Do I have to?"

Oakley sighed irritably after finishing her sixth helping of scrambled eggs with cheese. Looking around the kitchen, her father and mother were sitting with their coffee, sipping and chatting as if today was any other day. But it wasn't any ordinary day, and the strawberry blonde knew that. As she got up to get another helping of breakfast, the voice of her father catches her attention.
    "So, kiddo, you excited about today?" He asked, Oakley could see a smile under the man's blonde and shaggy beard.
    "You are more than me." The girl responded before shoving a slice of toast in her mouth and taking back her seat at the table. The man shook his head.
    "Come on, Oak we did discuss this-"
    "Dad, do I really have to go? I mean... Won't you and mum need help with the ranch since papa still isn't well?" The girl whined, though she was worried about her grandfather. He hadn't been able to get up for days! And there was a lot to do around the place.
    "We discussed this as well!" Selix answered back in such a tone that Oakley felt that she had no other option but to stay quiet, "Oakley, this is a great opportunity for you, you really should have been leaving for your journey five years ago but-"
    "I didn't want to go then, either."
    "All I'm saying is that you should really get out there and see the world! You can't spend your whole life here, you know!"

Oakley's yellow eyes lowered. He had a point. She did wonder what else was out there beyond their ranch. All she knew was that it was just a little bit off of Route 210. It was one of several and the girl did see a number of people venture down the route in the last few days. It had sparked her interest and it seemed to pass onto Selix, who almost instantly prepared to have her leave, ignoring his daughter's protests the whole time. There wasn't any point in arguing anymore, it was happening no matter what.
    Oakley sighed as she pushed her plate away, "I'm going to get my bag then go and saddle up Blue Flash." She yawned as she walked out of the kitchen.
    "Oh, Oak I just remembered! I bought you shampoo and shower gel for you to take, remember to use them!" She vaguely heard mother, Juniper, shout after her as she went up the stairs. The girl rolled her eyes, seeing how she was not much of a fan of baths, she knew that she would just forget about them and not bother with them. Living on a ranch barely gave her time for it anyway, and surely that would be the same while travelling. Besides, there wasn't any point. What was the likelihood of meeting up with people on Route 210?

An hour later, Oakley had saddled up her shiny Ponyta with her saddle and bridle. Blue Flash shook her head and snorted impatiently, unlike the fifteen year old, she was ready and willing to go. Oakley was attaching her bag to the saddle as she saw Juniper walk up. She reached into her pocket and showed off her phone.
    "I'll keep you posted on papa, ok?" she asked, putting a hand on her daughter's shoulder. Oakley sighed and nodded slowly.
    "And you can call me when you want to." Again, the girl nodded, "give me a call when you get to a Pokemon Center."

After another twenty minutes of goodbyes, Oakley mounted the blue flamed equine and, with one last look behind her, nudged the Ponyta into a brisk walk. As she reached the bottom of the ranch's long drive she looked at the path that was before her. There was a low fog, which was something that Oakley was used to. While the fog was not as bad in the ranch, she wasn't a stranger to it and besides, Flash's blue flames could probably light a way. The girl sighed as she clicked the Ponyta into a trot. As she ventured down the road, she sighed and looked around. She could hear the cries of various wild Pokemon that were area. But she couldn't see any. But just in case, Oakley reached into her saddle bag and pulled out a Pokeball to put in her jeans pocket. She didn't know when she'd need to use it. And she wasn't really thinking about catching Pokemon at this time anyway. She really just wanted to get to the nearest town, mainly to guarantee that she could get something to eat.

~Four Hours Later~​

Blue Flash trotted happily down the overgrown road with her head held high, the Ponyta had just enjoyed a lunch of the lush green grass that surrounded the pair. Though her rider wasn't as well off. Oakley leaned onto the Ponyta's neck and sighed. She was starting to feel extremely hungry but, judging by the little map she had in her hand, she was nearing the end of the route and was going to enter the next town. Letting out a sigh, she pulled Blue Flash to a stop and dismounted the horse like Pokemon. As the girl was loosening the strap on her girth, she heard a commotion further up. Pokemon cries alongside the yells of a young trainer. It must have been someone going after a wild Pokemon. The girl blinked and listened for a second.
    "Hmm… maybe this person would know where there's a good restaurant." Oakley said to nobody in particular. As she was thinking this, her stomach let out a loud rumble as if agreeing with her. Blue Flash nickered as Oakley gently pulled the reins as she started to walk towards the noise with the horse following.
    The girl blinks as she comes across another trainer. He looked a little older than her and was a little taller with ear length brunette hair and emerald eyes. Oakley keeps quiet as she observes his battle with a wild Seedot. The strawberry blonde kept quiet as the male attempted to catch the Seedot. After a few seconds, she heard the distinctive "Ding!" of a successful capture. The girl smiled slightly as she took a few steps towards him.
    "Difficult battle?" she asked the brunette guy, quite interested.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

• tsJxlCi.png

Name: Tatsumi Serotagi

Day 1: Location, Route 210.

The poke ball shook for what seemed like an entire month. He wasn't sure if it was ever going to click or not. Finally it did. Tatsumi had a smile cross his face. He looked at Froakie who was looking cool. The frubbles on his body formed a cape on his back that blew slightly in the winds. Froakie turned to look at something behind Tatsumi, but first, Tatsumi went to pick up the poke ball.

Squatting down, he nearly fell over as a voice sounded out of no where.

"Difficult battle?"

Tatsumi regained hus balance and picked up the poke ball, turning to face the voice. The girl was shorter and possibly younger than he was, but only by 2 or so years. She had strawberry blonde hair, and a little behind her, he could see a Ponyta with blue flames.

So, I am not the only one who started with a rare colored pokemon. He thought to himself.

"Great job Froakie!" He called to his pokemon as it hoped over to him and up to his shoulder to look at the pokeball. Froakie then turned back to the girl.

"I am sorry. I was not aware of anyone watching. I hope you didn't get hit by any thing." Tatsumi smiled, "As for a tough battle, I guess you could say that. The sun popped out at the wrong time and took both me and my Froakie by surprise." He apologized.

He studied her for a moment and then looked at her pokemon behind her. He thought back to some pictures of his mother, who was from Unova. She must be a rancher. He thought.

His mother was from parts of Unova and Unova had many types of ranches or farms. He himself had never been there before, but his mom had told him about Unova. His father was from Kalos and now he was in Sinnoh. What a combo.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • Oakley scratched her stomach and watched the older boy for a few moments before he addressed her question. She couldn't take her gaze off of the frog Pokemon perched on her shoulders.
    I've never seen one of those before... she thought as she mentally inspected it. Then again, when you've only lived on a ranch your whole life, you don't see a lot. Turning back to the boy, she felt Blue Flash give her a hard shove with her muzzle, as if telling her to answer.

"Oh," she waved a hand a little, "No, I didn't get hit by anything. Blue Flash heard you before I did and I only saw the last few moments." She said as she gave the Ponytail a pat between her eyes. Oak rubbed the back of her neck, feeling quite hot in the sun. It seemed that her initial thought of not needing a bath since she didn't have plans to meet people was wrong, though she didn't think of it for long. She looked at the boy, seeing that he was taller than her by a head and was slightly older. When he explains how his battle was, the girl nodded as she listened.

"Ha, I know what that's like. I was thinking of trying to catch a Starly but there was too much fog." She commented, going through Blue Flash's saddle bag and pulling out her map to see where she was. Good, she was close to the end of the route. That was a relief, she didn't like being stuck in the fog like that. She then looked back to the stranger and -after rubbing it on her jeans- reached out with her right hand.
    "I'm Oakley by the way. Nice to meet you." She said with a slight grin, he seemed quite nice so it would be pretty rude not to introduce herself.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

• tsJxlCi.png

After a moment of watching her check the map, and cringing slightly when she mentioned the fog, he smiled and took the hand she had offered him and shook it. It look like she was wiping her hand off, but it didn't bother him much. Not like trainers had a lot of time to take baths anyway. He didn't recall trainers ever talking about baths.

"I am Tatsumi. Nice to meet you." After shaking her hand for a moment, he let go.

He looked at Froakie who was still recovering from the battle, "Thanks Froakie. Take a rest. We will get to the Pokemon Center soon." Tatsumi said, pulling out his poke ball.

A light flashed from the ball and absorbed the Froakie. Tatsumi had caught her gaze earlier going to Froakie. He knew that Kalos pokemon were probably extremely rare here.

"That was Froakie, the pokemon that just returned to his poke ball. I am from Kalos, so it is probably rare to see one here. You have a nice Ponyta. Its blue flames are really rare. You must be a rancher if you have one with a sattle. Not to mention it looks like it has been raised well. I was thinking about looking for a Ponyta on Route 11 after a gym battle in Celestic Town. I was thinking about catching a Starly as well, but I wanted to get off this route as quick as possible. Shouldn't be too far from Celestic Town." Tatsumi said, looking up at the sky for a moment to see where the sun was and then back at the girl.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • Oakley gives the boy a wide grin as he shakes her hand, "It's nice to meet you too." she says as he lets go. As the girl watched him call back his frog like Pokemon, she listens to his explanation of what it is.
    "Ooh… well, I've never been to Kalos so I don't think I've ever seen a Froakie before." She says as she feels Blue Flash give her a hard nudge, as if annoyed that the trainer hadn't introduced her.

"And this is Blue Flash." She adds, rubbing the Ponyta on her nose. She turns towards the boy as he starts to ask her questions about the Ponyta and about herself as well as commenting on what he wanted to do. Blue Flash wriggle her ears towards the boy as he compliments her and reaches her nose out to him, hoping that he'd give her a pet. Oakley listens to him, nodding her head every now and again although it was becoming increasingly difficult to stay focused as her stomach started to gurgle again, probably since she wasn't thinking about food. When he finished speaking, she looked back at Tatsumi.
    "You're right about me being a rancher. My mum and grandpa own it, and they usually breed Taros and Ponytas. My dad gave me Blue Flash when I was ten. I usually ride her around the perimeter of the ranch, you know, to check for poachers." She smirks, "I'd like to say that I managed to catch a few but then I'd be lying." She adds.

The girl packs away her map and takes out a torch as she saw that the sun was going to go down soon.
    "Wait, where was it you were going- Oh yeah!" she says as she hooks the torch to her belt in case it got dark, "Celestic Town, I knew it started with a c!" she puts Flash's reins back over her head and was about to mount the Ponyta when she looked back at Tatsumi and jumped back off.
    "Let me ask you a question-" she started but was cut off by another growl from her belly, "Ok, make that two questions. One; you want a lift to Celestic town? It'd be quicker on Ponyta back and I was going there myself anyway. And two; you know if there is like a restaurant or café or something there?" she asked, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. He did say that there was a Pokemon Center there so that would be helpful.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

• tsJxlCi.png

He smiled as the girl confirmed his thoughts of her being a rancher and calling her Ponyta Blue Flash. A chuckle escaped his mouth as he heard the girl's stomach growl.

Tatsumi put one hand gently under the Ponyta's muzzle and lightly places the other hand on top and gently pets it. He had planned to catch a Ponyta in all honesty. Ponyta and Rapadash were not slow at all and as he enjoyed speedy pokemon, he couldn't resist the thought of not catching one.

He hears her stomach growl as she lights a lantern and packs her map away. He watched as she seemed to be getting ready to leave. He wanted to get to the Poke Center before it got dark. He would have to wait till tomorrow to do a gym battle. Before she leaves, she looks back at him and asks two questions. A little surprised by the offer, he thought for a moment. He didn't really want to be a burden to the two. And although the Ponyta was strong, would it be able to hold him as well as her. He was a guy, so he was relatively heavy.

Finally he nods, "Sure I would love a lift to Celestic. It isn't too far from here. I don't want to be a burden though. I've never road on a Ponyta before. As for a cafe... not sure. Usually most Pokemon Centers serve food I think. They also have rooms that can be used over night. So I am sure they will have some food, just don't know what."

He stopped petting the Ponyta. He wasn't 100% sure how to ride one. He never got the chance to try either. Although he did prefer Skiddo or Gogoats, that was probably his Kalosian coming out in him though.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • 'Shut up, shut up, shut up!' Oakley mentally scolded herself as she tightens the girth on Blue Flash's saddle since her stomach was becoming more and more persistent to remind her that she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. She had heard the boy's chuckle and usually she would mind around people that she knew such as her family or some of the other ranch workers, but in front of a stranger, that was different.

When he answers her first question of whether or not he wanted a lift, she lets out a little snort of laughter at his concerns about whether or not Blue Flash could handle them both.
    "Don't underestimate a ranch Pokemon. Blue has carried heavier things than us before. Before I had her my dad would have her carry sacks of vegetables from harvests or wood when we had to re-build our barn. She's very strong." She explains as she takes a large rock and carries it over to the Ponyta's side to act like a mounting block.

As Oakley mounted the Ponyta and settled into the saddle, she looked at the boy as he answered her second question about where she could find food. She tilted her head as he talked about Pokemon Centers and what they did.
    "Hmm… I've never been to a Pokemon Center before. But they sound pretty useful. Hope this one does have a café or something." The girl said as she yawned and took up the reins, "If you use that rock and get on behind me, Blue Flash would have no problem getting us to the town." She adds, wanting to reassure the boy's worries about whether or not he would be a burden to the pair. She was heading that way herself so she didn't see it as a problem.

jombii

Years
  • latest

deino.png
    scyther.png

Tiana was a weird girl, if Could could say anything for the gym leader. She was wearing a full-body Noibat costume, which surprised Coul as he pegged Tiana as the shy-type and not that doesn't certainly want to stand-out in any crowd. Well, I guess most gym-leaders are eccentric, Coul thought. The rules of the battle was simple. Each combatant was allowed to send out a maximum of two Pokemon and the one who loses all of his or her Pokemon loses the battle. Coul was anxious as he only brought Drogon in with him. The Scyther was still incapable of battle so Drogon has to make do.

"Uhm. Let's start the match, shall we?" Tiamat asked. Coul nodded and tossed Drogon's Pokeball in the air. The Irate Pokemon appeared and roared. Usually blind, Deinos' rely on their other senses in battle. Coul saw Tiamat's eyes light up as he sent out a Dragon-Pokemon. Tiamat sent out her first Pokemon.

In a flash of light, a Dragonair came out.

VS.
    dragonair.gif

Battling against an evolved Pokemon puts Drogon at a severe disadvantage because the numbers are not really on his side. Coul needs to rely on his strategy and Pokemon knowledge to win.

Tiamat decided to start the round by sending out a Thunder Wave. Drogon simply sidestepped the attack to dodge it but the Dragonair was ready. It sent out a Dragon Rage the moment Drogon decided to evade the paralysis and it hit Drogon square on. Tiamat smiled. "Opening tactics. You let your opponent choose what damage you'll do. A crippling status effect or a powerful attack?" Coul gritted his teeth. Gym leaders aren't certainly push-overs. Dragonair's ability to attack from a distance is also a problem as most of Drogon's moves are short-range attacks. Plus, of Drogon's arsenal, only Ice Fang is super effective against Dragonair.

"Focus Energy, Drogon!" Dragonair did not gave the Deino to set-up as it sent another Thunder Wave towards him. Deino again sidestepped the attack but, as soon as he landed, crouched on its legs to evade the expected Dragon Rage. However, it did not come. As the Deino "looked up," Dragonair slammed its tail onto Deino.

"You're doing as you are expected to do. Do you think I'll try to do the same tactic as before after explaining it to you?" Tiamat shouted from across the field. "Wrap!" The Dragonair wrapped its slender body on the weakened Deino. Coul was unable to say anything. It was his first battle a a trainer using his own Pokemon. He knew he could have just chosen to explore Mt. Coronet. Drogon and him would be much happier.

Drogon was crying in pain and it hit Coul. Drogon was in close proximity now. "Drogon! Ice Fang!" Frost started to form from Drogon's jaws and he bit on hard the Dragonair's soft body. The Dragonair screeched in pain and it's bind loosened a little but Drogon only bit harder.

"Dragonair! Shake it off!" Dragonair shook it's tail to throw the Deino away but the bite was just too strong.

"Keep it up!" Drogon sent another icy bite into Dragonair. The Dragonair was convulsing a little from the pain. When Drogon release its bite, Dragonair was breathing heavily, defeated. Tiamat recalled her own Pokemon.

"That was a nice battle. My next Pokemon is Noibat!"

VS.
    noibat.gif

The Sound Pokemon appeared, flapping its wings. "Can your Drogon beat a flying-type when it can't even reach it?" The second round starts.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    What a beautiful day to start anew. Again. Though he supposed this time he should be happy, as his future didn't align with the desires of anyone other than himself. Now it was all on him and him alone. Not really though, he had a Tauros. All on him and his Tauros, all alone. Well, his dad had given him some potions, an old pokedex from his training days, poke balls, great balls, and a good tent and...

Okay, so he had his help. But once he walked out that door, what he did with that help was on him. And that was exciting stuff, though not as exciting as it could have been. He was used to being away from his parents and around strangers. The only difference this time was he wasn't expected to return home. Very liberating! The whole world out in front of him, a world of adventure, friendship, excitement, and all that other crud that spoke to a certain element in a man's character that he gave only a few moment's worth of attention.

No, this was an opportunity to make a whole lot of money. There were plenty of rare and interesting Pokemon out there that he could catch and sell. There were plenty of trainers out there he could beat and earn money, or just go ahead and do what he did before- an impressive victory was worth a lot to some trainers when they needed to impress someone else! There were contests, musicals, dances, probably other things, and this was all cobbled together with his own personal willingness to do anything to make a buck.

Yes, very exciting stuff. He took one step, two step, three step and gone, almost jogging out of town.

Route 210, an indeterminate yet impressively short time later:

So the waterfalls had been a lot of fun. He didn't mind getting wet, but combined with the most and the never-ending sense of just missing out on seeing something other than packs and flocks of Pokemon, the wet provided enough of an annoyance. Annoyance could be quickly turned into motivation if he saw something worthy of his efforts though and as he crested a small hill, that something worthy revealed itself.

Some sort of cafe not that far from him. All that lay between him and his momentary, motivation pushing prize was another half-hour of effort.
    "Well, what should I get? Hmmm..." He said, idly pulling out his one full pokeball. Pressing it and once it grew to full size, he released his Pokemon. A second later, a Tauros stood next to him, and Stan bent down to give the elder Pokemon a deserved pat on the head.
    "Okay Tee, what should we get? I'm thinking milk. You want milk big fella?" Stan asked. Tee responded with a nod and a gruff mutter of, "Taur," as the pair continued walking.

"Well, maybe then-"

"SCY!"

Stan had only enough time to fall to the ground as a green blur slammed into Tee.

"THER!" it yelled when it impacted, ruining all sense of frivolity and introducing every element of danger into what had been relatively happy go lucky proceedings.

But no time to think as he looked up, confirming that between him and Tee was a Scyther. Luckily, the bladed bug type had his back to him. Good. Tee looked a bit shaken up but he powered himself up off the ground, huffing and preparing to get to it. Where had the Scyther come from? His eyes darted to a small copse of trees that had some sort of brush formed around their base- a nest? They had just wandered into the area, not seeing the Scyther because of the mist?

Well, whatever. The next nest would be in a Great Ball.

Stan didn't shout a command. They had eyesight, and they had done this before. Mostly it was a hidden message for Stan to tell Tee to miss on purpose and set up the big comeback after a missed attack for whoever had paid him to lose, but he and Tee had worked it all out...in theory. Hopefully it would work well in real life, too.

He slowly sent up one hand and did the international sign of rock and roll- Work Up. Tee responded as planned. Tee's body momentarily became surrounded by a light red aura, making him look very intimidating. More importantly, he was getting ready to lay the serious hurt on this Scyther. Stan managed to sneak off into the treeline, getting closer to his buddy.

Not that the bug planned on going down without a fight.
    It spun around to gather air. It then released it by punching the gathered air in the form of a scythe. It blew into Tee and sent him flying into a tree, snapping the less than mighty redwood in twain as he fell to the ground. Was that vacuum wave? Yikes! That was not the sort of move he thought a Scyther could even know! What was the first one, Quick Attack?

He wanted one! This one, in particular.

Tee got up, though now he had a certain fog over his eyes. He wasn't in a good spot, but he could still fight. And now it was time to fight back! Stan brought one hand to his head and used one finger to signify the next attack- Horn Attack. Tee went to his glorious work, charging at Scyther. The bug thought the Tauros was defeated and had what Stan could only describe as a somewhat snug expression, one that turned to shock as Tauros charged into him,

The bug was hit point blank with both curved horns. Tee continued to charge and then flipped his head back, sending the Scyther flying through the air, turning around to make eye contact with . Scyther could use its little wings to hover and move around, but it was out of control and hurt- he was coming straight back down.

Hand to head, finger. Tee charged back from whence he came and caught the Scyther in full charge, hitting it once again in the middle with his horns. The bug went flying and skipped across the ground until it hit a tree and came to stop, once more with his back to Stan.

Now this had worked out perfectly! He had tried to remain hidden so that if he did get a change to catch Scyther, it would be a surprise. He didn't know if it would help at all, but it couldn't hurt. And if Tee had been knocked out? Well, a surpise dropkick to the back of a Scyther's head was maybe a good way to buy time, get Tee back in his ball, and scream for help. While running.

But no, this was a better outcome. A Great Ball came out of his bag and in one motion, he tossed it at Scyther which was struggling mightily to get up. The Scyther was converted into energy and the ball fell, starting to wiggle. But while Stan was excited about that, he also jumped over the ball and got to Tee, who was visibly breathing heavily.

"Good job! Good job!" Stan said, potion in hand. He sprayed it on, and then turned around to see the outcome.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

• tsJxlCi.png

Tatsumi nodded. He was surprised that she have never been to a Pokemon Center before. He thought everyone has been too one at least once. But then again, he never knew all the work that went into taking care of a ranch. He figured that it probably depended on how large the ranch was. If she had been checking perimeters, it probably meant that the ranch was very large. He also guessed that the ranchers probably take care of their own pokemon.

He pet Ponyta one final time before walking behind to a rock. He carefully stepped on the rock and slowly threw one leg over the side. He got comfortable and put his hands on the side of the Ponyta. He guessed it was good that the flamer weren't burning him. He thought he remember that Ponyta and Rapidash didn't burn those they liked, making them ideal mounts if taken care of correctly. He still felt uncomfortable not having anything to hold on to. On a Skiddo or Gogoat, you could hold on to the horns of the pokemon and on an Arcanine, you had plenty of space and fur to hold on to.

After getting into a position he felt comfortable in, he looked up at the sky. It was starting to turn orange, red and purple. Meaning it would be dark very soon. He started to hear Hoothoot and Noctowl sounding from trees and cliffs. He wondered why there was never any other pokemon similar to Noctowl. Most of the bird times were similar, surely there would be others similar to Noctowl?

"I am ready when you and Ponyta are." Tatsumi confirmed.

Tonight I would look into the pokemon on Route 11 and see if I can find any info on the gym leader. Wulfric refuses to give me any info about it. But that was the gym leader way. You're supposed to learn as you battle. He thought to himself.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • Oakley hears Blue Flash let out a grunt as the boy got onto her back behind her. She wasn't worried about it though, she knew the Ponyta would manage both of them. She had said before that Blue had done other work on the ranch besides being her mount. She gave the Ponyta a stroke on her neck before turning back to the boy sitting behind her.

She sees that the boy doesn't have anything to hold onto, something she hadnt thought of.
    "You can hold onto my shoulders or something. You'll have to, cause Blue Flash is pretty damn fast." she smirks. At that point, she'd only give him about ten seconds to grab her shoulders before she would click the horse Pokemon into a brisk canter. The Ponyta let out a little neigh as she cantered down the rest of the route. Just as well, too as Oakley could see that it was now getting dark.

As they went along, she wondered about the boy sitting behind her. Was he on a journey to conquer the gyms in the town. Oakley herself was completely unsure as to what she was going to do. All she was really interested in right now was getting a meal into her belly and getting a good sleep, riding for at least seven hours is exhausting. Then again, it wasnt unusual for Oakley to focus on these two factors over others.

After another half a hour, the girl pulled Blue Flash to a walk as they entered the town. The girl was quite surprised by the simplicity of the town. She was curious about all the ancient looking buildings. As they walked through the main street, she sighed as this confirmed the boy's previous assumption that there wasn't any cafe around. Her stomach let out another grumble, which just makes her sigh irritably. Then she caught sight of the Pokemon Center.
    "Ah, there it is." she says as she walks Blue Flash to the door and dismounted. She would wait for the boy to get off of her before she would walk inside the Pokemon Center and turn back to him.
    "So, what do we do now?" she asks, unsure as to what the process was to Pokemon Centers.

jombii

Years
  • latest

deino.png
    scyther.png

"That was a nice battle. My next Pokemon is Noibat!"

VS.
    noibat.gif

The Noibat was flapping its wings and trying to size Drogon up. Obviously, Coul's Pokemon is at a disadvantage since it is hurt from its previous battle with her Dragonair. Coul thought that Noibat was a pretty weird as Dragonair was already a second-stage evolution and one can only expect things to go harder from there. However, Coul knew he shouldn't expect things to go his way easily. In fact, Coul expect Noibat to be really better than Dragonair, being as Tiamat's theme is screaming Noibat.

"You're taking your time!" Tiamat shouted. "I'll go first! Hyper Voice!" The Noibat emitted an ear-piercing screech from one of it's boombox-like ears. Coul covered his ears and was worried for Deino's welfare. His Pokemon is blind but Drogon's hearing is beyond the average. A sound-based attack like this is certainly dealing a lot of damage. "Focus Energy! Drogon!" Drogon clenched its teeth and tried to drown out the sounds he is hearing.

The sound was too strong for him to handle and Coul needed to do something fast. "Head Smash!" Drogon charged blindly towards where the sound was coming from but he is disoriented with the Hyper Voice and missed the Noibat. Tiamat saw it as an opening. "Super Fang!" The Noibat quickly latched onto Drogon with the attack. Coul's Pokemon cried out in pain. However, it managed to retaliate as an Ice Fang managed to hit Noibat on the wing. While it did not do much damage as intended, Noibat certainly was hurt.

"Hyper Voice!" The same sound came out and Drogon was once again disoriented. Coul ordered another Head Smash but Drogon missed the mark largely. The attack was taking its toll on Drogon and it could be seen as his movements become sluggish as time goes by. Coul was hit by an idea. "Thunder Fang!" Lightning crackled from Drogon's fangs, much louder than the sound emitting from Noibat's ears. "There!" Coul could see that the Noibat is trying to make another Hyper Voice attack but the lightning crackle is too loud to drown out. "Let's go! Thunder Head Smash!" Drogon jumped upwards towards where it could hear the Noibat's wings flapping. Tiamat, however, countered with a Hurricane, which sent Drogon flying upward.

"No, Drogon!"

"Your Pokemon will crash!" Tiamat said. Coul could see that but he also see the momentum of Drogon's flight downward as something he could utilize. "Noibat! Meet it with an Air Slash!" Noibat sent two razor-sharp wind towards the Drogon. However, Coul ordered his Pokemon to twist in mid-air. Drogon barely evaded the attack.

"Now Ice Fang and Head Smash!" Drogon's fangs was one again covered in ice. Gravity was all it took and it crashed with Tiamat's Noibat. At the ground, Deino was pinning the Noibat with an Ice Fang and Tiamat's Pokemon is only fluttering its wings helplessly.

"I concede," Tiamat said, recalling her own Pokemon.

---

"I award you with this Legacy Badge," Tiamat said as she gave Coul his first badge. Both of their Pokemon were back in their respective Pokeballs and Coul was just itching to bring Drogon to the Pokemon Center. "Just a quick tip. Learn how to switch your Pokemon around. There was too much strain on Drogon a while ago. If you were more responsible, you'd switch it out after Dragonair."

"I'm not really a battling type and this is actually my first official trainer battle, so there you have it." Coul sheepishly smiled. "Anyway, thanks for the badge."

"Good luck on your studies, Mr. Remson," Tiamat said and the two trainers shook hands.

---

Drogon was quickly healed in the Pokemon Center of the town. Scyther, who Coul decided to name Slash, was fully healed and isn't as wide-eyed as before. Still, Coul knew that he needs to ease into his Pokemon the fact that she is already being trained by a trainer. With their upcoming trek in Mt. Coronet, Coul decided to use Slash more than Drogon. "Alright, so where next?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

• tsJxlCi.png

As they rode through the streets, Tatsumi didn't see much. He already knew that there wouldn't be much. But it was still a surprise to how small the town actually was compared to Kalos and Unova cities and towns.

"Thanks for the lift. Geez... This is nothing like Lumiose City... I only saw a fraction of the city coming here, and it is far bigger than this. But it smells nice. Not full of city air." He made a comment.

"First off, we should get rooms for the night. They usually have rooms with 2 to 4 beds. Usually bunk beds, but I can get two rooms. The good is free for the first meal. After that you have to pay for extra. But first, we should get our pokemon checked out. I am sure Ponyta will enjoy a nice check up. Just follow me and just watch what I do." Tatsumi said.

He walked into the pokemon center and saw that a few trainers looked like they were getting ready to spend a night here at the pokemon center. Some had Buizel, Starly, and other pokemon.

"Good evening youngman. What can I do for you" Nurse Joy asked.

"Could you check out my pokemon please? Also I need a room please." Tatsumi answered, placing his two pokeballs on the tray that was placed to the side.

"Sure thing. Just give me a few seconds and I will have your pokemon good as new." Nurse Joy answered. taking the two pokeballs and placing them on a machine. With in six seconds, they were healed.

"Good as new. Your pokemon should be fine. Are you a trainer for the pokemon league? I can get you signed up if you need me to while we get the room ready." Nurse Joy asked.

Tatsumi thought for a second, "Sure. I am not sure if my uncle signed me up or not. Here is a Pokedex he gave me." He said, putting a holocaster on the desk.

"Oh! You are from Kalos! I wasn't aware trainers from Kalos would be here." Nurse Joy said, taking the holocaster and placing it on a scanner on the computer.

He watched as she typed away at the keyboard. He saw that there were a few badge cases stacked up against the wall, as well as possibly ribbon cases. He wasn't sure if Pokemon Contests were still a thing in Sinnoh or not. He could also tell that the scanner could scan just about any pokemon tool. Nurse Joy finished and smiled.

"It looks like your uncle as already signed you up Tatsumi Serotagi. But I guess that is Wulfric for you. However, I didn't know he had a nephew." Nurse Joy said.

"He isn't really my uncle, at least not by blood. He took me and my sister in after our parents were killed by thieves when we were young. Eventually me and my little sister started calling him uncle." Tatsumi answered.

"Oh I see. Well I am sorry to hear that, but that was really nice. I hope you enjoy your Journey in Sinnoh, you will find that it is not yet as advanced as Unova or Kalos, but we are getting there. Your room will be available in a few minutes. Good is over there. Get what ever you want, just remember it costs more for extra. Your room has a few extra beds, so it will take some time. Once it is finished, Chansey will bring out your key card to the room. Enjoy your stay and welcome to Celestic Town. Oh and do you need a badge case or anything? We have plenty." Nurse Joy asked.

"Nope thank you though. Wulfric gave me one to use." Tatsumi answered.

"Ok. If you need anything let me know." Nurse Joy said, turning to do other things.

He turned back around to see if Oakley had understood everything and if there were any questions she wanted to ask.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • Oakley2.png
    Oakley Brumble

Pokemon:
    shiny_ponyta_icon_by_chenkama-d5yqh30.gif

Oakley stops looking around the Pokemon Center as she hears Tatsumi answer her question on what they were supposed to do here. As he goes into a lengthy talk about the routine trainers usually take, she nods a few times as she started to understand. Truthfully she felt a little stupid for not figuring this out for herself because it sounded really simple. She listens this instructions carefully and takes it all in. It didn't sound too difficult. What did get her attention was his comment about the food served at the Center. She was quite surprised to hear that the first meal would be free, though knowing Oakley one portion would not satisfy her ravenous appetite. Once his talk was done, Oakley nodded.

"That makes sense." She says, "And yeah, I'm sure Blue Flash would want a long rest after that journey." She gives the blue-flamed Ponyta a pet on her cream coloured neck as the horse like Pokemon rested her chin on her shoulder. She watches Tatsumi as he talks to the Nurse Joy who was there and they struck up a conversation about him entering the Pokemon League. Hearing this caused a tight knot to form in the girl's chest, so he knew what he wanted to get out of his journey but she had absolutely no idea what she wanted to do. The girl rubbed the back of her neck as she listened to Tatsumi talk about someone they referred to as Wulfric. She had never heard of that name, but seeing how the boy was from Kalos, a place she had never been, she wasn't surprised. Though hearing him talk about him was quite interesting. Oakley sighs and takes out two cases from her saddle bag. One was for Gym badges and the other was for Contest ribbons. Her parents had given her both, seeing how she was conflicted on what she was going to do.

"And how can I help you today, young lady?" A nice voice caused Oakley to jump out of her thoughts as she turned her attention to Nurse Joy, who was looking at her with a pleasant smile.

"Oh, yeah. Um, I need a room too." She says, taking the saddle off of the Ponyta and putting it on the floor alongside Blue Flash's bridle. She didn't normally put Blue Flash into a Pokeball and she wanted to be sure if that was really necessary, "Umm… do I need to put Blue Flash into her ball for you to check her over?" she asks.

"If she doesn't like being in a ball, I'm happy to check her over as she is." Nurse Joy responded, giving Oakley a nice smile. As she says this, she notices the two cases in her hand, "Oh, are you planning to get both ribbons and badges?"

Oakley shuddered, "Umm… no, I'm just… travelling." She explained, "I've not… really decided what I want to do." She rubbed her arm worryingly.

"Oh really? Well, don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll decide on something in your own time. It's a big world." The pink haired woman assured her as she checked Blue Flash over before turning back to her, "You're Ponyta looks fine, she just needs a good rest. If you want I can put your saddle back here, it saves you having to drag it around." She offers, to which Oakley nodded and handed her the saddle.

"Like I said to your friend, your room will be ready in a few moments. Why don't you go and get something to eat while your room is getting ready?" the Nurse offered, "Chansey will give you your keycard when it is ready."

Oakley nodded at the nurse in thanks before turning to Tatsumi, "You want to go and get some dinner?" she asks him with a shrug, seeing how they both would have to wait for their rooms.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Vince Caroo - Day 6 - The path to the top!
    Sinnoh character 1.jpg

Pokemon/Inventory:
    Spoiler:

After what could only be described as the longest walk in his life Vince and his Pokemon finally reached Mt. Coronet. It had been an exhausting journey filled with a couple battles against some angry groups of Starly and Geodude after accidentally knocking a Starly nest down from trying pick some berries and the other after standing on top of a Geodude after using it as a way to get a better view. Thankfully Kiara and Scooter were there to get Vince out of those sticky situations.

Vince was also able to get some good training with Kiara and he could really see the progress she was making as she sparred with Scooter. The timidness was really fading and he could see how much the Kecleon enjoyed battling. This thrilled Vince as he began liking the idea of becoming a Pokemon Master more and more. He knew that battling wasn't the only part of that though but it was definitely a major portion and having Pokemon who loved it was a definite plus.

As they approached the entrance to the mountain, Vince had an idea. He looked around the mountain taking in its grandeur and mystery. Then found it. A little path on the exterior leading upwards.

"Perfect! Let's go you two, we are gonna take the scenic route." Vince said as he began walking up the path.

It had been almost a week since Vince had started his journey and he had really flown through everything not once stopping to smell the roses. This was the other important part of being a Master of Pokemon. Vince needed to take the time to enjoy life as well and learn from it what he could to become more one with nature and his Pokemon. Battling could only get him so far. It was the bonds he forged and the experiences he would have that would get him to the next level. Vince knew this and realized he needed to begin that process if he ever wanted to fulfill his new dream.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    A few hours after Scyther was caught...

Stan enjoyed himself some milk, taking big, deep gulps out of a container that seemed unrealistically big. Who sold milk, any milk, in containers this big? Whatever. He needed it, so did Tee. The elder Tauros lay on its side. After Stan took a deep gulp, he would hold the container aloft and tip it. The milk would fall in the vicinity of Tee's mouth, who would welcome it with a hungry like and gulp as it messily splashed about. He gave an appreciative grunt. Whatever regenerative, rejuvenative properties lay dormant in the drink, he was thankful for them as was Tee. Which brought his attention to the pokeball in his hand. After a few moments, he released his newest catch- his first catch- his new friend, as a matter of fact. The Scyther came out, even more beat up than it had been entering the ball. In fact it was out of action entirely. Stan fished out a revive and in a few moments the Scyther's eyes opened up in confusion.

"So, you've gotten the first taste of how this works out, buddy."

He drank some more milk, then offered it to his Scyther. It looked aware, perturbed and annoyed by these developments. It was one thing to be caught. It was another to be TOLD to lose!

One hour earlier...

Stan needed money once he got the cafe and saw the absurd prices of drinks there. He had a strict budget that could get him a little ways, but he had a wounded Tauros and a craving for milk. Really, he was just hopeless. It was just his luck that a girl was looking to impress a guy and after several failed attempts at wooing him traditionally passed before his eyes, Stan decided to step in. He offered classical service: Stacey gets her butt kicked in a good old fashioned trainer battle, and the girl looks awesome. Then she can go to her target and have all the advantages of a vigorous peacock. All he asked for was two revives and enough money for some milk.

She had accepted. Stacey had started off by 'hitting on' the guy, being really forward and more than a little rude about it. Even if a boy would be into a girl after all, there was something unappealing to most- not all, as Stacey had found out at times- about a really aggressive stranger at a place like the cafe. Eventually the girl stepped in, Stacey argued with her. Finally it was decided that a battle was the only way to settle it. Of course.

So the first thing he noticed- she had three pokeballs on her waist. So he didn't need to feel bad about knocking one or two out if he had to. She had led off by stumbling around and selecting her second pokeball. She sent out a Pawniard- and Stacey had responded with Scyther. And to start off the charade, Stacey had used Vaccuum Wave. The move sent Pawniard flying, scoring a surprising KO in the opening blow of the match. The crowd was stunned- as was the girl. What, did she think Stacey hired herself out for squashes? It had to LOOK competitive!

She next sent out...a Rhyhorn! Well, this was a little troubling. Again, Scyther scored a darn good hit in with Vaccuum Wave. Rhyhorn still stood however and delivered a blow which sent the weakened Scyther into unconsciousness- Smack Down. Scyther flew back all the way towards Stacey, who moaned about how weak her pokemon were before summoning him back.

The girl got to tell Stacey all about friendship and valuing Pokemon and treating them kindly and blah blah blah. "Whatever, ya loser! Prepare to drink your own tears! Tauros, finish it!" Stacey screeched, sending out Tee. It didn't take long for Tee to understand what was going on- Stacey now used hand signals, while yelling out a bunch of nonsense.

"Work Up! That stupid thing needs to be put down!"

Tee did so. Rhyhorn responded with Scary Face, which must have amused Tee to some extent. Which puzzled Stacey- even a slower Tee was faster than this large rock thing. Maybe Tee was slowing down because of amusement. Either way...

"Horn Attack!"

It connected, but the Rhyhorn stood his ground, catching Tee mid-charge. You know, because it was a bad idea.

"What?! That's impossible!"

Blah blah blah friendship. Then she yelled out a good old-fashioned STOMP. Rhyhorn stood up on its hind two legs and then brought the front downs on Tee, who let out a pained bellow as he went down. It was all Stacey could do to keep that disgusted, angry look on her face, concealing the pain inside. But Tee was still going.

"Horn Attack! HORN ATTACK ALREADY!" Stacey screamed. Tee followed orders and hot Rhyhorn again, sending the larger creature stumbling back. Looks like Scyther's Vaccuum Wave had done a lot. Rhyhorn responded with Fury Attack, charging and attacking wildly. Tee jumped out of the way- the Rhyhorn missed, and in doing so, exposed itself.

"AGAIN!"

Tee charged into the weakened flank of the Rhyhorn's armor. The beast went down in a growl of pain, so much effort going into the attack that Tee sent himself tumbling over his defeated foe and only weakly standing up.

The third and final Pokemon she grabbed for was the first Pokemon on her waist, it seemed- a Skiploom? Well, no one was perfect. Either way, he was paid to lose. He gave Tee the sign, and Tee nodded solemnly along.

"You call THAT a Pokemon? Ha! Tauros, show her what a REAL one can do! Use Horn Attack!"

Tee did so. He charged at the little Pokemon who could only look around and fail to get out of the way, beaten back by the furious charge of Tee. The Skiploom finally edged out and gathered up the fortitude to use sleeping powder. Tee went down, stumbling towards Stacey. It lasted a few seconds but, unknown to all but Stacey, Tee woke up. He always did. His eyes hovered open and he looked over to Stacey- who in turn gave a nod, covered up by her seemingly yelling at her downed Pokemon to the disgust of all who had come out to see the match. "You lazy, LAZY Pokemon! Get up! Get UP!"

Skiploom charged towards Tee. "Oh no! Tackle!" Stacey yelled out in 'alarm', alerting Tee who braced himself. Skiploom hit and sent Tee flying- wait what right at-

An hour later...

"Listen Scyther, what I'm saying is- we all suffer for the art, but follow me and you'll never go hungry," Stan said as he finished the milk off in Scyther's throat, the recently revived pokemon starting to guzzling it down greedily. Two revives for two knocked out Pokemon and one milk for two damaged Pokemon and a trainer who had taken full Tauros to the face. "So that is how this will work. You won't always like it but when we need to win, we'll win. When we need money, we'll make money. And I won't abandon you or leave you in some box on the computer or whatever happens," he tossed the container. And then he summoned both balls, retrieiving his pokemon. He attached them to his belt and stood up.

It wasn't his proudest work, but pride didn't matter. The dirty looks of the staff as he bought the milk, not great- they thought that Stacey was a right...well, bad type of gal. That was also why he drank outside. Yeah, this was the life!

"...whatever happens."

Time: Now

Ahh yes, this place. What a bore. That was maybe a bit unfair- compared to other places in this region it was bustling and he didn't really have much to complain about, but after trekking through the wilds for a while he would have preferred a city with a nice sauna. he could scam his way just about anyway with even the smallest effort. But no- that was for later. For now, plan of action: Pokemon Center, find a place to rest, eat, and go from there. Gyms, contests, whatever- he'd make his way.

Pokemon Center. Decent activity- was that a unique looking Ponyta? Pretty. "Nice lookin' Ponyta ya have there," Stan said, deciding to adopt the Castelia accent his friend Emily had when he was a teenager. Turned out that it was the sort of accent he could naturally keep going or days, weeks, without slipping- perfect when he was trying to pass as Stacey and not cause a scene. "Don't think I've seen one with blues all around heh," he laughed, finding an open Nurse Joy.

"How can I help you today, young lady?" Nurse Joy asked. Stan nodded and smiled, grabbing both Pokeballs.

"Got myself two tuckered fellas holdin' me down until they can get rested. Nice massage, I'm thinkin'. Also needin' a place to stay," he smiled, handing the balls over as well as his identification.

"Oh, well let me get that ready for you and get them nice and rested. let me see here-" she said, looking at the information, then him, then back too it, and her system. Then she nodded- no need to intrude, "alright, your room will be ready in a few moments. Is there anything else I may help you with?" Nurse Joy asked. Stan waved it off.

"Nah, I don't- well, maybe. Know a place to get some nice grub here?" He asked to no one in particular, both the assembled trainers as well as Nurse Joy.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

• tsJxlCi.png

Tatsumi nodded in agreement for dinner, "Sure. Food is over this way."

He said slightly loud enough for the person who had just said something about Ponyta to answer her. Although the new person looked female, Tatsumi had a feeling that there was something more. Being a helper and worker at the Snowbelle City Gym for so long, he had seen many many people come through. But she definitely looked like a girl. But he decided not to dwell on it for too long and just accept it.

"Over here." He said again, walking toward an area of where machines were. These machines were easy to open. He grabbed a bowl with chicken and pork ramen noodles and a rice ball. He grabbed a water from the machine that was near the food and walked over to one of the tables that was empty.

He put his food and drink down on the table and pulled out some pokemon food from his bag. He grabbed some plates from the counter and placed them on the ground. He placed some wood and each plate and then reached for his pokeballs at his waist.

"Froakie and Seedot, time to eat." He called.

Both pokemon appeared and cheered. Froakie went right to eating, but Seedot seemed nervous. Tatsumi squatted down beside him and placed a hand on Seedot.

"Hey Seedot it is nice to meet you. This food is for you. It may not be very food this time, but I can change the recipe up a bit once I know what you like. MY question though, do you wish to travel with me and Froakie? If you would like to return, I will allow it. I will not force you to stay." Tatsumi said.

Seedot blinked and looked over at the food and then back up at Tatsumi. It looked over at the icy froakie and Froakie smiled.

'Froakie froak froak.'

'Seedotdot!' The acorn pokemon jumped up and down as best as it could.

Tatsumi smiled, "That is good. You two eat up. We got a gym battle tomorrow and I will need both of you."

As the pokemon ate, he went to his own table and started to eat his own food as he waited for Oakley.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Back