• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Poke Bros Saying Hello And Thank You

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    Hello Everyone!!

Official Poke Bros Saying Hello And Thank You

First of all I want to thank you for letting me join this wonderful site!

We started off as friends that grew up opening Pokemon Cards and both enjoyed the thrill of pulling amazing cards with beautiful artwork. Skip ahead 20 years and we are now at the 20th Anniversary of the Pokemon World. The big difference is, now we have the capabilities to share this enjoyment with the World. We appreciate your time. Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the community! Unfortunately, PC isn't really the place to advertise your YouTube channel. With the exception of putting a link in your signature, all adverting is totally against the rules.

If you two are just here to spread word about your channel, you're not going to have that much success, but I'd encourage both of you to have a look around! Even if you can't advertise, there's still a lot to do here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    Sorry about that i will edit this post to not advertise our channel. This place is great. i have found it very helpful already. Thank you, Have a wonderful day.

Years
  • Hey PokeBros, hearty welcome to the community!

Thanks for being so understanding of our rules – I really appreciate it. Your signature's definitely a good way to spread the word about your content without breaking our advertising rule and will be seen beneath all of your messages as you post so it's not a bad deal, right? ;p

As a huge lover of Pokémon cards it's awesome to hear you collect them. I don't play the TCG but absolutely love the artwork, except it'd get too expensive for me to keep buying packs.. so I've been keeping myself under control, lol. Maybe you can share your collection with us in the TCG forum? Otherwise, have a splendid time and please do ask if you need any assistance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    I will absolutely do that. Yeah it does get pretty expensive, but we have been pretty lucky on our pulls. We are almost profitable from selling on eBay, and we are hoping to get enough views on our youtube to pay for the hobby of collecting. Thank you again for giving us a do over with the site. You guys are really stand up people on this site. You also have a wonderful day!

Back