• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help Request] Co-Writer/RP Manager Needed

White Noise

A sound that's always heard, but never listened to
Years
  • I've been away from the RP scene for quite a while, so needless to say, I'm a bit rusty. I'd love to make a roleplay and dive right back into the writing action that I've been missing. However, one thing I do remember about myself was that I always seemed to have a bit of trouble when it came to writing out a decent plot for a cool idea, let alone managing a roleplay and trying to keep it going in a decent direction. For those reasons, I have decided to seek help from all of the beautiful minds here (yes, you). Also, I have no friends I could ask.

The roleplay I have in mind will be about Spirit Guardians. A Spirit Guardian (Name TBD) is a Pokémon or person (also undecided) who has died and lost all memories of who they once were. Their job is to protect both mankind and Pokémon and help them throughout their daily lives. Of course, there's a basic concept to every story that's currently missing: the antagonist. That's the main reason I asked for help.

If anyone is willing to help me develop this idea and help me manage the roleplay, I'd be delighted. I might even give them a cookie. If you're interested in such a tremendous task, please let me know so we can further discuss it through PMs.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I'm new to the scene here, but if you need help worldbuilding or basic plot ideas I can offer my help. Actual rules I'm not so great at, but I can provide input, but I'd like to think I'm decent at lore and world-building.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • i'm not sure if i'd have enough to help gm and such, but if you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of like pastel has offered to do i can help out :3

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I'd also be happy to help bounce ideas around. It'd be exciting to help create a world and story and get my feet wet in that department of RPing!

Unless of course you've got enough help, then I'd be content just waiting for the finished product to see what y'all came up with :D

Back