• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Unbreakable Chains - The Rift Menace [OOC/T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Unbreakable Chains - The Rift Menace
IC/OOC
Skype Chat

You have 1 new PM message:
…llo? …ny…e the…? Blas… contraption. Why won't this bloody thing work?! ! Oh my… M-my apologies. Greetings. I'm glad you found this, fellow…ar-peers? Is that how you say it? …Oh, RPers! My thanks, Don. Is that even a proper word…? Now then. Fellow RPers, I need your help.

My name is Michele. My world is on the brink of total destruction. An evil menace, who goes by the name "Void", has invaded my world & has taken almost all my people. His army…I have never seen them before. But my scouts informed me of their origin. They seem to show up through these "rifts" from other worlds, portals that lead them to my world. My kingdom, Icesal, is in peril, our numbers are thinning each day. If we don't stop him, we have no hope of defeating Void & his army, to save our world.

That is why I have decided to ask for help from other worlds, starting with yours. I have seen what you do in your posts. You have imaginations we could never think of! I'm still enjoying reading these RPs. I think you would all be perfect to combat this menace. I don't know what Void hopes to accomplish, but I can't just let him seize my world without a fight. Before I can transport you to my world, I will need to know each of you a bit. The sign-up I read about should do the trick. I shall issue you the information, & once I've read through each of them, I will welcome you with open arms. I will open a link to your world that will transport you to mine once I have enough of you. It's your choice if you decide to help me or not. I won't lie, you could die at any moment. It's up to you. But if you do choose to help, please…save my kingdom. I will explain the situation in more detail once you arrive. Best wishes!

OK, now do I just press send? :pink_love: Whoops! Wrong button. …I'll never understand these found contraptions!

Your Story:
Greetings. This is Don, Lady Michele's butler. Let me explain what I can to you. Icesal, our kingdom, is a huge island surrounded by mountains, lakes & forests. It has many buildings you can explore, shops to restock & relax. The forests has our main resources, usually full of monsters, we only send our capable hunters. It's more dangerous deeper in the forest. Our lakes has a variety of fishes. I relaxing place. As for the mountains, we know little about them, other than that they possess dangerous artifacts with ancient guardians. We only ever obtained one such artifact; the Ancient Orb. That artifact has helped us grow & strengthen our kingdom & army.

Let us move on to our situation. Void sends small enemies at us out in the field. We send our own to combat them, but there are so many new enemies that we have little to no data on them. We try to learn something from them every day, but at this rate, we'll be wiped out for sure. Hopefully you'll assist us with our situation.

Here's what you will do once you crossover. We will provide you with the weapon & equipment of your choosing. Lady Michele will guide you through on your missions, & in her absence when she is dealing with other issues, I will brief you. We have training halls, a lunch hall, even a place to social gather. We must win this war soon, we cannot last much longer.

We are currently working on a new development with the Ancient Orb, which I can't explain right now, but might help us push back the enemy. It is still in development, so we just have to keep working on it. We look forward to your cooperation, & we thank you for your courage & bravery.

???:
Spoiler:

SU:
Spoiler:

Rules:
1. GM's have final say on important things.
2. No bunnying or godmodding without permission.
3. Follow all PC & RP rules.
4. Don't be mean to other RPers. This is a nice community.
5. This RP is rated T, so watch what you post. Nothing too much.
6. You get one week to turn in your SU upon notice. You'll get a message 3 days after notice.
7. Have fun!

Quick Note From GM:
You will be technically RPing as yourself. Keep that in mind when you make your SU.

RPers (closed for story reasons):
-Earth Traveler: Keith Burns
-CatmanDaTrainer: Zephyrus Pythios
-ShinyDiamond: Denny Rojas
-Michelaar: Juliette Romeojul
-Brolaire: Gaben Smil
-Stingray: Reserved
-(Drakath): Kiro Irakuza
-ElectroJoe: Joseph Matthews

The story so far:
Our heroes have ended up in a dark realm, surrounded by darkness, rocks, & small floating islands. Each of them is separated & left all alone. Shadows roam aimlessly, searching for living things. Any living thing. As our heroes search for a way back, a dark figure watches closely from the shadows, taking account of these heroes abilities. "I'll take pleasure in wiping each of them out..."

Final Message:

May hope guide us through!

Last edited:
Years
[FONT=&quot]Name: Keith Burns

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Nickname: N/A[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: 24[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weapon(s) of Choice: Sword and Bow[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hero Orbs: Falco Lombardi from Star Fox[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Karnov from... Karnov[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Keith tends to gravitate toward being alone, but in conversation can actually be quite witty... provided you can keep him from bragging about how brave he is, and how many monsters he's killed. In most cases, his claims are exaggerated to mask his own insecurities regarding being seen as inadequate by others. When in battle, he tends to try to end it quickly, a side-effect of his natural impatience and impulsiveness. Sometimes this can lead him into a few scrapes; coincidentally, these are generally the stories he doesn't have to exaggerate. Still, he tries to help people... if he likes them, which can be rather difficult to accomplish, given his solitary nature. He didn't make a good soldier, as he had a natural tendency to question orders if he found them foolish.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance: Long-ish, messy brown hair, brown eyes, standing near six-feet tall. Wearing a black tunic with blue pants. Probably having a bad look on his face.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Reason Why You Chose To Help: "Well, first of all, that ??? dude looks like one bad dude... and I figure I can probably scoop up a nice reward. Maybe one of those mountain artifacts would be nice to take home. You know I've wrestled mountain grizzlies before, so I'm sure whatever's up there will be no trouble at all."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RP Sample: "Well, I don't want my family and few friends getting killed by that guy, the one ranting and raving about killing everyone. And I really don't want him to be doing that. Plus, I'm sure I'll be of great use to you and your kingdom in these battles and will be deserving of any riches you'd like to throw my way before I go back home.
"But on a more sincere note, it would be devastating if this ??? villain gets out of hand and starts destroyed all these universes. And then, of course, they won't be any worlds left for anyone to enjoy, especially since there won't be anyone left besides ???. So I am going to do my level best to destroy that fiend before then. And get rich prior to doing that, of course. Anyway, my ego has gotten into a few scrapes before, but they've always turned out to be nothing I couldn't handle.
"We'll see if the trend continues."
[/FONT]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Michele - Keith, huh. Hee hee. If you're only in this for money, that's no problem at all. Rest assured our treasury is filled to satisfy you with your reward. Assuming we actually survive. Now, how do they say it again? Oh, right! You are accepted.

As for our second guest, I'll keep a spot open for you so I don't forget you so easily.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
Interesting! Won't be able to work on an SU before Monday, but just wanna express interest/reserve in advance.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Name: Zephyrus Pythios
Nickname: Zeph
Weapon(s) of Choice: Could I have some sort of wizard staff? Kind of like this, but the orb'll be smaller:
Spoiler:

Hero Orbs: I guess I'll go with both Weavile from Pokkén Tournament and Shulk from Super Smash Bros. 4 (I know he's from Xenoblade Chronicles, but I've never played it yet, and I've only played as him in SSB4) Am I doing this right? It's such an odd assortment of characters. {XD}
Personality: Usually, Zephyrus is lost in thought, and doesn't really speak unless spoken too, but when he does open up to friends and family, he's a playful, joking guy. He's always trying to prove himself. When things fail, he always blames himself for the mishap. (I know I should put more, but I "milked the cow as much as possible" if you know what I mean)
Appearance: He always wears his "signature" crimson robe, and has the hood obscure his face most of the time (much like the character in the above picture). He has slightly darkened skin, freckles, and stark white hair that reaches down to the back of his neck.
Reason Why You Chose To Help: Well, this Void dude is destroying your kingdom, correct? Why shouldn't someone help in this time of dire crisis?! Plus, I'm waiting for Trials of Olympus's SUs to end.
RP Sample: "Well, I did have this dream a couple of nights ago..."

May hope guide us through!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I'm interested just not sure if I have the time for 2 RPs atm... can we use characters from other games as the main character (as long as not too OP) or just summons?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Michelle - Rest assured that you are always welcome to join, Golden!

Trials of Olympus? I so have to read that! I'll have your weapon ready & enchanted for you when you arrive. You are accepted. (ShinyDiamond: xD You stole my Shulk lol.)

As for the way to pick characters, you, um...

I'll take it from here. This is Don, Lady Michele's butler. The way you decide who to summon is very simple. You are not them. Rather, you are borrowing their power. You summon the legit characters & they will aid you depending on the circumstances. They are merely for summoning. That explination should suffice.

T-thank you, Don. Anyway, I see we're still getting new recruits, so I shall keep reviewing them as they come in.

ShinyDiamond:

Name: Denny Rojas

Nickname: Dia

Weapon(s) of Choice: Sword & Shield

Hero Orbs: Reiji Arisu from Namco x Capcom & Ryu from Street Fighter.

Personality: First off, I can be eccentric, so good luck with that. To some I can be pretty annoying sometimes. Others just laugh with it. I try to be funny most of the time. When someone is down in the dumps, I try to cheer them up by being supportive to them, or just make them laugh. I know I can be pretty annoying to be around, but I can be serious too. I'm not gonna stand down while I see someone get the crap beaten out of them. I'll stand up for others when they can't do a thing.

Appearance: I'm above average height, just a bit. I have short black hair & I also sport a fox logo hat. Not a real fox. I also wear glasses in order to see better. I wear a plain yellow shirt with a black long-sleeve jacket with two red streaks around the wrists & waist, also comes with pockets. I wear jeans that I hate & are uncomfortable to wear, so I always have shorts nearby just in case. I have silver shoes that I like to show off.

Reason Why You Chose To Help: I just think this Void guy means business, & I'm not gonna stand around & do nothing. He looks like the type who wouldn't let his hostages live. He's bad news just knowing him. If he means to destroy all worlds, including my own, I have go against him. I won't be able to play my games if he wipes out everything!

RP Sample: When I first got your message, I thought it was just a spam. After seeing what Void declares, I couldn't just ignore your plea. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this." I said as I decided to join. I still think I'm crazy. Then again, I'm always crazy. I'm preparing myself for when I jump worlds into a place I know nothing about. I should pack some snacks while I'm at it.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Name: Juliette Romeojul

Nickname: Julia

Weapon(s) of Choice: Bows, Staves

Hero Orbs: Selena (Fire emblem Fates) Gardevoir (Pokken tournament)

Personality: Julia is what we call, a drama queen. She loves to act helplessly, so that she gets everything done by men that she convinces with her acts. However, to other females, she is really nice, and loves to hang out with them. When not acting in front of other men, she is rude, and turns into a tsundere. She tries to avoid this side of herself, to just act like the helpless lady.

Appearance: Julia loves wearing her white dress. It almost looks like a wedding dress. She has dark brown hair, and always has it in a ponytail. She has much jewelry on her body. She has silver earrings, A silver necklace and much more. You don't see them often, but she wears silver heels.

Reason Why You Chose To Help: She always wanted to meet royalty. Besides, she is a very strong fighter, and she feels she needs to do her part everywhere. People need her!

RP Sample: 'Yes, darling. I am going to save them. The BEST part is that I am going to help lady Michele! She is a royal!' She was talking to one of the many men she seduced this week. 'And thank you SO MUCH for this beautiful dress you bought for me yesterday.. I love it..'

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Michele - Another royal? Honestly, I've never met any other royals before. You seem, uh, nice. Accepted. Just try to remember why you're helping me. I really don't want anymore drama.

Of course, Brolaire. I'm always looking for new helpers. I look forward to seeing your SU. I'm suddenly having deja vu.

I believe we should have enough members soon. As soon as everyone is finished with their SUs (Michelaar & Brolaire), I'll open up the link & explain what will happen once you crossover. I have to warn you though. Once you crossover, you might not be able to go back... :pink_smile: You should pack some things you want to take with you just in case.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Michele - An employee? That's intriguing. I'll be sure to have a variety of hammers ready for you if you have a specific. You are accepted. I'll see if GoldenHouou is ready yet.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
GoldenHouou might not be joining the RP, so I'm going to get this RP started now.

Michele - Alright, I shall open the link that will transport you to my world. Just remember, when you crossover, you might not be able to go back.

Once you cross through, you will all end up in the same white room as everyone else, where I will properly introduce myself to you & help explain the situation you will need to help get under control. I'll get your weapons ready too. If you have anything packed, take it with you. Now then, be ready when the link is fully open. I'll see you soon.

Years
Are there any restrictions on what we take through the portal? And will we be posting it here, or in the IC?

And will our characters need to eat food during this RP?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Michele - No need to bring any weapons of your own, as I will provide the weaponry for you. You can bring your electronics if you wish, since I believe the magic we have here should suffice with your technology.

Food will be provided to you all. As for your heroes you'll summon, they can too, since you will technically be summoning the originals.

Back