• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you guys remove JA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    What do you expect when you make public comments along the lines of (not a direct quote, but quite similar), "That Arcanine looks like skin and bones. If only it were real, 'twould be nice."

And Robert, that comment about Greg was uncalled for.
    I did not mean it offensive, it was just the truth.Sorry if I offended you.

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    It wasn't the truth but get On Topic, due to the fact Greg was a good mod he just quit >>

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    JA was de-Modded for flaming/bashing Staff over and over and over and still did it even after warnings (also one of the members that spammed up the Prez thread with 70 posts of spam/off topic). That is setting a real good example to the members. They think "Well see the Mods dosen't do what the higher Staff says and flames them so we can do the same." and we don't need that. Like D said no one trusts what we do anymore, telling us how to do our job when they are clueless on the matter, something happens and it just gives them a reason to think they know everything that is happening.
    Yea JA might have been a good Mod. But I've seen better (no disrespect to JA, it's just the truth), and both of them were banned.
    What I'm saying is we can't let stuff with Mods slide. If they are bashing or flaming higher Staff or other Mods then something has to be done about it. Just thinking "Well maybe one day she will stop flaming and things will be better" just won't cut it. Action has to be taken, this is the end result of her actions.

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    One Word "Wow"

Andy I can see you as a mob boss xD

Hopefully I don't get canned then XD

BACK ON TOPIC::::::

Andy, I have seen better mods overall too (SIMONE OWNS ALL). I just hope we don't pick one of the people always rambling that they should be a mod in WD (example: RMW RoboMechaWarrior or w/e it is).

I think a person modded shouldn't think they are gonna get the job and they have a successful site and stuff.

People can't say mods are above law now because look at what happened

Andy lock please :D

Years
    Nobody is gonna be modded there I am informed by Steve.He's gonna look after it, so you don't have to worry about someone who knows some of the stuff XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back