• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shin Megami Tensei Apocolypse

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Did anyone pick up this game, and are you playing it right now? Or are there people who are planning on getting this game?

apocalypse.jpg

Honestly, I'm having a blast with it, collecting demons and battling against gods and other miscreants... so much awesomeee. The gameplay seems a ton better than Shin Megami Tensei 4, which the smirking definitely was nerfed, but now more managable in case some goons get the jump on you. Demon recruiting seems easier as with some demons, all you need to do is memorize what sorts of answers they like from questions, and they'll be yours!

The music is awesome, and the characters are memorable too. But yeah, again, is anyone else playing, or thinking of picking it up?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Definitely picking SMT:A when i get my arse to the video game store. I'm actually quite pleased that Atlus decided to make some sort of follow up to SMT4 considering how much i loved that game from every core.

And correct me if you can, I think this is one of the few times where an SMT game gets a follow up release set in the same universe set into a game previously, unless SMT: IF is something to consider.

Back