• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Psychic Poker

Bay

Years
So we're going back to a bit more lighthearted. Makan is MVP for sure with all those Hyper and Solar Beams, among other things..

They weren't being pursued by sableye anymore. They tossed all them off the roof because everyone knows that ghosts can't take fall damage.
(Ahem ahem ghost that fell down the stairsss?)

Noticed you joked about this a couple times this chapter. To be fair, it might depend on a Pokemon by Pokemon basis. Sableye's body probably is still solid despite being a ghost type (Alpha Sapphire actually has one pokedex entry where the crystals it eats "crystallize and rise up to the Pokémon's body surface"), and I can see pokemon like Golett fall down. Not criticizing or anything, just a random musing here.

"Okay, let's just say for a minute that Arceus actually did prevent you from evolving," Mobius said, looking like a complete jerk while saying so. "How is that relevant?"

A bit picky here, but I think you could have describe a bit more how Mobius looks like a complete jerk. I thought about perhaps Mobius having a smug look or smirking, but you did it with Makan a few paragraphs later when he was about to mention breaking the fourth wall. Facial expressions are hard.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Act III
Part 13: Blank Void
Jade took a few deep breaths, landing on the porch after another flight. "You're both a little heavy."

"No we're not." Whisper hopped off of Jade's back.

Jade was tired from carrying Jasper's body, but walked into the treehouse normally.

"Good day, ladies!" There was a Victini leaning against one of the walls of the treehouse.
Mobius and Makan were in the house. And some Gourgeist.

Whisper rolled her eyes, because hardly anything surprised her anymore. "Who're you? Wait, don't tell me. I recognize you from somewhere."
You're Victoria, and you decided to also be called Vic and Vicky because you think that makes you special.

"You're Victoria," which Victoria actually said. "-and you decided to also be called Vic and Vicky because you think that makes you special. Is that what you were gonna say?"

"That was a little rude, but eh." Makan said.

Jade walked over to the couch and dropped Jasper on it. "Alright, Mobius. What's going on?"

Mobius adjusted his fedora. "This'll take awhile to explain, but you'll just tell me you can wait."

Mobius explained and the rest of the group chatted later. They had their affairs set. Introductions ran about the place, with the occasional argument.
Victoria had apparently located Makan and was able to group up all of the pokemon of the manipulated story, they talked about the why, how, and where.
Whisper didn't have any interest in talking. Same as ever.

Charlie walked away, out of the treehouse out of boredom. "Xian? Erin? That you?" She jumped off the porch of the treehouse, because she didn't have any hands.

"Hey, Charlie. Where's Raymond?" Xian asked.

"Oh no..." Charlie got nervous. "He was captured by a shadow pokemon!"

Erin didn't move, because she was tired from the events that transpired. "What? Who captured Raymond?"

Charlie took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "It was a Houndoom, and the police station was-"

"A houndoom!?" Xian interrupted. "We found a houndoom at that shadow lab you told us about, but… no Raymond."

"...oh. Well, you got any suspects?" Charlie asked.

Xian thought for a moment. "Well, unfortunately they've all been... beaten to death. Wait a second! There was one guy I found there, but I forgot about him when we left, damnit."

"Wellll… we were being attacked by that one crazy cat." Erin commented.

"Who?"

Erin yawned. "He's that Meowstic that's sleeping."

"So I guess we'll have to interrogate him, then?" Charlie said.

"Nah." Xian said, bored. "He's just an innocent. And i'm afraid he still wouldn't answer, because he's still a shadow pokemon, and we have no available way to cure it as of right now."

----------
"Hey." Whisper said. "We've all had a long day, so i'd appreciate it if you'd all get lost so everyone can sleep." She hadn't been paying attention to any of the noise, but it was annoying her.

"What about Jasper?" Mobius asked.

Whisper crossed her arms. "I can deal with this myself."

Mobius yawned. "Okay." He walked out of the treehouse and took off in flight, with Jade following him.

Victoria pointed at Makan and looked at him intimidatingly. "You're lucky that your name calling antics are approved of this time!" She disappeared in a burst of harmless flame.

Makan walked forward and looked at Whisper. "Whisper. Jasper is either going to have some very strange dreams, or some nightmares."

"That's not helping." Whisper said. Makan also teleported away.

Whisper sat in a different chair, sighing.
What am I supposed to do now? My little brother, lost both his hat and his mind! What what what am I supposed to do?

She just decided to… just close her eyes for a second. Getting a little sleepy.

Sis! It's cold here, my tail is freezing up!
Oh, you'll live.

...Huh, who said that? Where am I? I feel like i'm floating in space! Sis, where are you? Help me! Help me!
Can't think straight… sleepy…

9 Years Ago…
"What's this dot mean?" Jasper said. He was a short Espurr, in some classroom looking over some papers.

An Axew looked at the papers in front of Jasper. "I think that's the multiplication sign."

"Multififation?"

The Axew laughed. "No, silly." He'd say. "Mul-tee-plee-cay-shun. It's where you get one number, and make a bunch of it!"

Pffft, that's lame.
"I can just add stuff a lot, too!" Jasper said.

The bell started ringing. "Last one out is a rotten egg, Nick!" He darted out the door, leaving the papers on the table, because none of his was his homework.

"H-hey! Wait!" Nick the Axew ran out, along with a bunch of other kids.

Jasper ran past a bunch of kids, teachers, and administrators, one of which tried telling him to stop running in the hallways.

He ran out the doors to the yard of the school. "Ha! I win!"

"Haaa… phew." Nick walked behind Jasper a few seconds later, gasping for breath. He took a few more seconds to rest. "That's not… fair. I didn't know when the bell was gonna ring!"

Jasper patted Nick on the back. "That must mean i'm really smart!"

"Cheater! You used your magical powers to teleport to the finish!" Nick said.

Jasper moved back a few steps. "My magical powers aren't good enough, watch!" He took a deep breath, and prepared to use his psychic powers…

"Hey, don't do that!" Jasper looked up at a Gardevoir across the street. Though he could've sworn she sounded like a guy. "If you try that you're gonna break something, probably yourself!"
Wow, it's a guy in a dress!
It wasn't really arranged like a dress, but more like a trench coat.

Nick looked at the Gardevoir too. "Hey, are you wearing a dress?"

"Alright then, i'm leaving. Don't blame me if you blow up your house!" The Gardevoir walked away.

"What's his problem?" Nick said.

Jasper snickered a bit to himself. "Maybe he wants to be a girl!"

A bus finally drove next to the two kids. They boarded the bus and took seats.

"I wish my sister was still in this school. I'm lonely now." Jasper said.
Why do you keep talking about weird things, too?
Whisper had ascended to the top of her classes, and was easily able to skip two grades. She was just that smart.

"Don't worry, i'm here for you!" Nick said.

Jasper laughed. "Haha, thanks Nick!"

They chatted each other up the entire bus ride, until they reached Lumiose City.

Nick didn't live in Lumiose, unfortunately. So Jasper slowly left the bus as a slightly claustrophobic Mareep walked out the bus. Slowly. "Bye, Nick! See you tomorrow!"

Jasper walked to the apartment where his family lived. He waved at the Talonflame at the front desk and then walked up the stairs up to the third floor, because the elevators were out of order.

He walked up to Room 316 and knocked on it, because he didn't have a room key. "Mommm! Daddd! I'm hommme!"

A male Meowstic wearing a tie, opened the door. "Hey Jasper, how was school today?"

"I learned a new word, it's… Mulfitivaporat-shunnnn." Jasper tried saying as professionally as possible.

Dad made some muffled laughter. "You mean- heheh, you mean multiplication, right?"

"Y-yeah, that's what I meant, yeah, Dad!" Jasper took an Oran berry from a fruit basket and started eating it. "Hey, where's Mom?"

"She's working a little late again. It's fine. In the meantime, how about we get started on your homework?"

The new teacher didn't give us homework, they must be really new!
Jasper didn't realize that there was no homework today. "Oh no! I didn't get any homework because the new teacher forgot!"

Dad was pretty sure that Jasper didn't have any homework. "Eh, I don't know about that, here, i'll just pull up the website and see if you do actually have homework."

Someone knocked on the door. "Dad, it's me!"

"Can you go open the door for your sister? I'm still looking for your homework." Dad asked.

Jasper pulled the handle and tried opening the door. It didn't work. "Hey Dad, why can't I open the door?"

"You're supposed to pull it, son."

"I knew that!" Jasper pulled the door open, with a little strain. His sister, also a Meowstic walked into the apartment room. She was a little taller than Jasper, but shorter than her Dad. She seemed excited for something.

She dropped a handbag on the table. "Dad! Dad! Derek asked me to the dance!"
Why can't I go to the dance?

Dad closed the laptop he was using and looked at Whisper. "Oh, that's great, Whisper! You're going to have an exciting night, aren't you?"

"Who's Derek?" Jasper asked.

"He's such a dashing young man, he must think I'm cute!" Whisper said.

Dad looked at Jasper. "By the way Jasper, you don't have any homework. And you had a substitute teacher."

Hooray! No homework today!
Jasper's vision seemed to start going blurry. "Woah… why can't I see? Dad? Sis? Anyone?"
Nobody seemed to answer.

Jasper was back in a dark place, floating in the void. Alone.

(One month later, Whisper stopped talking about this Derek character. She even talked less. The dark side of me she is today.)

Bay

Years
Some backstory with Jasper and Whisper there is cute, am curious how important this flashback is. I'm assuming the the flashback is in Jasper's POV as the majority of his thoughts are there. There's one part where Jasper asks to himself why he can't go to the dance. I think you could have written a sentence or two on his reaction towards that. Did he whine and/or pout, for instance

The end lines though, "The dark side of me she is today" I'm totally confused. Is that like supposed to be Jasper saying he's the reason Whisper is who she is today? If so, I'm assuming we'll get more flashbacks concerning that.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Part 14: Game of Treason
Whisper opened her eyes again, Jasper was still out cold.
Damnit… this is nerve wracking.

She got up off the chair she was sitting on, and started searching through their possessions from a drawer.

Eventually, she found something. Not quite what she was looking for, but she wasn't looking for anything in particular. It was a sketchbook, which belonged to Jasper.

She looked at the first drawing. A decent attempt at a family picture. Whisper smiled faintly.

An Axew dressed as a pirate. Must've been some halloween party.

A spider. From a bird's eye view? Not even a Spinarak.

She kept flipping through the pages, looking for something...

----------
Jasper still seemed to be floating in some sort of space. Still unconcious. But conscious at the same time?
Ugh. What am I thinking? Random nonsense?
"Bacon pizza!"

What? Bacon isn't healthy.
"Arr! I'm a pirate!"

Pirates? I wish I was a pirate.
"Damnit, Schenze. Before this is all over, I WILL find you."

Who's Schenze?
"The shadow creeping up on you."

What!? Who's talking to me?
And with that, Jasper had another strange dream.

-----Schenze-----
(Note: Schenze is pronounced Shawn-zei.)
4 Years Ago...

A dimly lit room. One poisonous dragon awaited under a useless lamp, waiting.

A pancham walked out of the shadows, to the dragalge. "What is it this time, boss?"

"There's a new job today." The boss' voice sounded dry, like he ate cereal made of gravel, and then washed it down with sand.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you did eat such things.

"...alright." The pancham said, expecting the boss to just continue after his last sentence.

The dragalge waited a couple of seconds after the pancham spoke to respond, for some reason. "This client isn't providing anything other than a name, picture, and address. They want the target alive, got it?"
The boss tossed the pancham a file.

The pancham took a quick glance at the file and then put it away. "I got everything, and so should you."

"Okay, Schenze. Go then." With that, the pancham, or Schenze left.
Looking for one flower girl, okay then.

Through a hidden passage, Schenze was not in a hideout anymore, but an abandoned gas station. He climbed over one of the broken window frames, avoiding a few shards of glass.

He took a minute to light a cigarette. And then looked at the city near him. Lumiose was about half a mile away from the gas station.

After waiting enough minutes, Schenze tossed the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. He then casually strolled behind the gas station to find his motorcycle.

Might be a little dusty. I gotta get out more often.
Schenze found his motorcycle, inserted the ignition keys, and set off.

The world seemed to come to a blur as he drove, muffling the revving of the motorcycle's engine.

Until a Masquerain flew into Schenze's face.
Gah- that wasn't very pleasant you damn pest!
He swatted it away and continued.

----------
Jasper seemed to find himself back in the space.
Why am I having these strange dreams? I… I just want to go home!
He felt the emptiness of doubt clawing away at him.

"Don't give up Jasper, you can't!" A child's voice said.

Jasper spoke, still feeling quite doubtful. "I feel like giving up though. I can't do anything, i'm useless!"

A shaymin seemed to appear out of nowhere in front of Jasper. "Jasper, you can't give up! You have friends waiting for you!" she said.

"Who are you?" Jasper said, now feeling some fear.

"I'm Skyla, the embodiment of compassion!" The shaymin said.

Jasper shook his head. "I… don't feel any good. I might've hurt someone."

Skyla smiled. "You can't give up. Please, Jasper!"

"I… can't…" Jasper started to feel dizzy. The dream randomly resumed.

----------
Schenze was in one of several apartments in Lumiose. He had taken the elevator up to the 2nd floor, and was holding some sort of electronic device in his hand.
He found the room he was looking for. Number 237.
Knock, knock. Schenze pressed his ear against the door.

He heard some really faint steps walking towards the door to open it.
3… 2…
Schenze flicked a switch on the device.

As the door opened, all the lights went off via a jammer. Schenze then punched the person who opened a door: A roserade.

But it missed, in a split second her eyes widened and then she jumped backwards.
That's not gonna cut it, huh?
Schenze quickly advanced, doing a swing with a forward jump.

The roserade ran away into another room; with Schenze closely trailing her to see if she made any really hostile movements.

In fact she did, the roserade now was holding some sort of survival knife, but with a longer edge. "Stay back! You come any closer and I'll cut you!"

Schenze shook his head defiantly. "Heh, sorry. But I don't take orders from a little girl that doesn't know how to use a knife, Erin." He waited, anticipating an attack.

Erin lunged with the knife, but Schenze dodged and grabbed her arm. Then, he easily lifted Erin into the air, and slammed her onto the ground. "If you want to make this easier for yourself then you should just give up on trying to fight me."

"No, you insane criminal!" Erin managed do a handstand and flip herself upright. And started running away again.
Damnit, they didn't tell me she was fast. Grrr… I should've known that.

Schenze ran after Erin, as she hopped through the window and started climbing up the balcony stairs. Surprisingly, the roserade he was chasing wasn't able to outspeed him.

Erin leaped up to the edge of the roof, and clambered up onto it.
Schenze was barely able to climb up to the roof, and wasn't attacked during his ascent for some reason.

"What do you want from me!?"

"I don't need anything from you. But I get paid by a client if I capture you." Schenze lit a cigarette nonchalantly.
This is annoying… what am I thinking?

Erin pulled out a phone and looked at it. "Wh… why isn't my phone working?"

"It's an electronic jamming device. You should've figured that out when all the lights in the building powered off." Schenze stepped forward.

Erin walked near a stair shed, her fear being obvious. Then, as a final resort, she jumped into the air, and kicked the stair shed, launching her forward in a vicious lunge attack.

Too bad, though. Schenze shoved the blade out of the way, which cut his hand and made a grazing wound under his eye. With his other hand, he swung his fist at Erin's face.

In two seconds, Erin was lying unconscious on the ground, with the knife out of her hand, Schenze felt a little tired, but fine.

You got me a little… Man, I thought you had me for a moment.
Schenze straightened himself, ignoring the fact that both his hand and face were bleeding.
That took a little too long. This'll get a little more complicated.

-----Erin-----
A dragalge floated over to his office, noticing a note on his desk. He picked it up and read it.

Boss,
I've captured the target as requested. However, I believe that this may be a slight mistake. As that doesn't matter to you, then that's fine. When you're ready, send me a 'check'. You got any other jobs, then you ask someone else for now. I've gotten a cut on my hand.
~Schenze

………

The roserade woke up, in some sort of cell. She was sprawled across the floor, from some random thug tossing her in, probably.
Oh no, where am I? I… i've been kidnapped, haven't I? Why am I here!? I haven't done anything!

There was a pancham outside of the cell, sitting on a chair and sleeping.
Is… he holding the keyring in his left hand? In front of the cell?

Erin stood up a little, and snuck forward. Focused on the keys, in a myriad of colors like pink… and blue…
Those are plastic keys?
"Hey, you!"

"Yeah?" The Pancham instantly responded.

Erin grabbed the bars and moved a little closer to the guard. "Why am I here?"

Schenze shrugged. "I don't know." Then he tossed the plastic keys at a nearby key rack, which missed. "I almost had it.

"If you don't know then why did you kidnap me!?" Erin said angrily.

Schenze looked at Erin. "Orders of the boss. We get quote; customers and that's pretty much how I make my living." He scratched his chin. He had a cloth crap around his right hand, but the wound under his eye wasn't bandaged. Just covered by some fur. "Though honestly, I don't think you're the target that our client is looking for."

"I'm not!"

"If you're not then…" Schenze took a second to yawn. "...my boss is just gonna tell me to kill you."

Erin gasped. "Wh…"

"Shh shh…" Schenze lowered his voice to a whisper. "Listen, if you actually aren't the right person, then i'll let you leave."

I'm gonna die here, aren't I?
Erin kept silent, in frustration.

"Your silence is fine." Schenze said. He stood up and walked out of the room.

Erin hopped on the nearby bed, which was scarcely better than the floor, and slowly closed her eyes.
(The next week of my life was a blur. Waiting. There was nothing I could do. I couldn't talk to anyone I cared about and I just slept in the cell for days.
I just had a simple 'meal' of just bread and water. Of course, I just threw all the bread out of the cell and survived via chlorophyll from the one patch of light in the cell... Useless. This is hell, somebody… help me.
The guard acted like a nice guy, passing me a few bits occasionally, but I… am literally... dying here.
)

1 week later…

"You needed to see me, boss?" Schenze said.

The dragalge was reading over some papers. "Yes. I just got a fax from our client from a week ago."

Schenze sighed. "Yeah, and?" The client only gave out half the payment, as he needed to… verify something.

"His source was incorrect. He had us capture the wrong person."

"Oh really…"

The dragalge tossed the papers on the table. "That's right. Now go take care of the prisoner, quickly. The client has the real target and he's willing to pay the full amount this time."

"No problem, Shade." Schenze said in a slightly hostile tone. He walked out of the room.

"...hmph."

………

Erin heard steps again.
What is it this time…?

Someone whistled, then whispered. "Psst, hey. Wake up."

"Mmmmh… is it day… or midnight?"

"It's 6 AM. Now hurry up, my boss just ordered me to kill you." Schenze was fumbling for some keys.

Erin opened her eyes a little, but didn't actually move. "Yunno, at first I thought you were lying about not killing me."

Schenze opened the door, which got Erin's attention. "That's not funny, now follow me."

Erin got off her bed, a little tired, and followed Schenze a little slowly.

He opened the door of another cell, and pried a tile off the ground, revealing some sort of trapdoor. "Come on, this way."

"Hey… I never got your name." Erin said.

"It's Schenze, now hurry!" Erin went through the trapdoor, followed by Schenze.

It was dark, but Schenze seemed to know his way around. He kept pushing Erin forward. "Come on, faster. There's no rocks to trip over."

They ran forward, reaching a dead end eventually, but finding a ladder. They climbed up, with Schenze shoving on a trapdoor on the top. "Er- it's stuck."

Erin didn't say anything.
Please, just open it faster! Just let me leave!

"Damnit, I think we blocked it with rock last month." Schenze said.

Erin tapped Schenze. "Hey… do you have my knife?"

"Yeah, here you go."

"Where is it?"
It's too dark.

"Here, right-" There was the sound of something landing on the wet floor.

"What was that? Did someone find us?"

"Ow… that hurt."

"What happened? Are you okay?" Erin climbed down the ladder, stepping on Schenze's foot for a second.
Whoop, sorry.

Schenze groaned in pain. "I fell off the ladder, just- find the knife. It's somewhere on the ground."

Erin found and picked up the knife, after stepping Schenze several times. "I got it."

Schenze stood up and dusted himself off a little. "Alright, find the hinges of the trapdoor and cut them off."

That is probably a really bad idea.
"Won't the rock above it fall on us, though?" Erin said, climbing the ladder anyway.

"There's no choice and we've got no time to think about it, do it!" Schenze yelled.

Erin located the hinges, and started cutting them with her knife. After she cut one of them off, the trapdoor buckled and started to creak dangerously.
I…

"Get back!"
Erin hopped off the ladder, and a boulder fell through the trapdoor, ignoring whether a door pushes or pulls, falling to the ground. Erin fell several feet and hit her head on the ground.
Th… that hurts! Ow... help me, help me!

"You okay?"
Not okay not okay not okay.
"No, my head…" Erin had lost all will to stand up.

Schenze growled. "Damnit…" He grabbed Erin and started to carry her up the ladder. They were soon outside, near what looked to be some sort of abandoned gas station.

Silently, Schenze found his motorbike and drove off, with Erin in tow.
This… is all a dream, isn't it?

"Hey… why did you help me, anyway?" Erin asked.

Schenze shrugged. "...you're too pretty to die."

Erin made a slight chuckle. "Very funny."

(Now that i've betrayed my boss, something bad could happen to me. Shade could find me and kill me, or the police will find me and indirectly kill me.)
(However it was all fine. I left Erin at the hospital, and she dealt with her business herself. I changed my identity to conceal myself, changing my name to… Xian.)
(Erin left Kalos some time later to return to her home in Sinnoh, but we met each other again by an extreme chance… as police officers.)

Bay

Years
This is a nice little flashback how Xian and Erin met. Am interested over how Erin decides to join the police force in Kalos (I think it's briefly mentioned before, but I can't remember). I'm assuming Jasper is able to "dream" other Pokemon's pasts besides his and his sister's? Guess it's not too far fetched due to him being psychic. I'm a bit confused though with Shaymin's appearance and if they'll have a role in the story later on.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Alright, now that I feel like it, several errors in previous parts of the story are gonna get fixed.
Though it's kind of unlikely that people are going to go back and read them again.

Starting with the Barry and Dawn fight which will get replaced with an entirely different segment which will be better at filling in empty spaces.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Part 15: A Revenge Plot to Remember
Whisper found the picture she was looking for in the sketchbook. It was an intricately drawn spider, that was on fire.
What an interesting picture. It seems so familiar, too.

She had drawn it a few times in the past, but for reasons unknown.

Taken art classes, and Jasper did too, both with flying colors.

Still, after many years of not drawing anything ever, the emblem looked easy to draw.
Somehow, I remember this being really hard to draw in the past.

Whisper left the book on the table, then she took a black marker.

...and started to draw something on Jasper's hand.

----------
Jasper cried a lot, his tears dissipating as they fell off his face. "I'm useless! Everyone knows that i'm just a useless cat!"

"No, you can't be!" Skyla said.

"You're useless! You're useless! You're useless!" Several voices chanted.

Jasper got angry now. "Don't say that! I'm not useless you mean jerks!"

Somehow, the area started flooding. Skyla started flailing around, panicking. "I can't swim! Help!"

"Nooo!" Jasper waddled towards Skyla and picked her up, placing her on his head. "Are you okay?"

Skyla shook all the water off of her. "Yes." The water in the room kept rising, up to Jasper's neck.

"I got an idea!" Jasper concentrated slightly, and soon a bubble appeared around his head.

Skyla laughed. "Yes! Great job, Jasper! You aren't so useless after all!"

"Wait what?" Within a second, all the water in the room drained out. "Aww… i'm all wet, I hate swimming."

The voices in the background stopped. The space was quiet again.

Skyla jumped off of Jasper's head, popping the bubble. "Jasper, you're dreaming. Wake up."

"What's a dream?" Jasper started feeling dizzy again. His vision started to get blurry.

-? Years Ago, Emerald-
-Hoenn Victory Road-
One gardevoir with a satchel and a minun were walking through the dark caves of the victory road.
"I can't figure out where we're going. Phineas, do you know?"

"Nope." Phineas said. "This place is a maze, what are we supposed to do, Aliyah?"

Aliyah thought for a moment. "Hm. Okay Phineas, you go back to the PokeCenter. I'll figure this last bit out."

"What?" Phineas said, a little shocked. "What if a dark pokemon attacks you while you're alone?"

Aliyah shrugged. "Well… I got Ice Beam."

Phineas didn't think that was enough. "What if it's a Sharpedo?"
You worry too much.

"Then I got Thunderbolt, look Phineas, i'll be fine. I'll just find the PokeCenter at the end of this place and you can get Liam to fly the rest of us over here."

Phineas nodded. "Okay, you be careful!" He threw a rope he had at the black ceiling, which pulled him up and out of the cave somehow.

Alright, I just have to find the exit and i'll be fine.
That was fast, Aliyah found a light within the place and followed it, into a room with light falling from the ceiling of the cave. She must be close to the exit.

But there was one last obstacle in the way. Aliyah gasped when she saw who it was. "Frost!?" She recognized him by his dress configured to look like a coat.

There was another gardevoir in the middle of the room, examining a wilted rose embedded in a rock. He threw the rock down, and spoke without turning around. "I knew you'd be here."

"How did you get here before me?" Aliyah asked.

"It's simple, really." Frost turned around. He looked vicious, with a dark red neckerchief. He even had a strange stripe of blue across his head, some sort of shiny spot that Aliyah never understood. But most intimidating of all, unlike Aliyah's eyes, which were blue, Frost had dull grey eyes, showing emptiness. "I just ignored the trivialities as much as I could."

Is that… what… you've been...
Aliyah felt a little sad at what she just heard. "So… you didn't enjoy yourself? You just wanted to fight me this whole time?"

"That's right."

"Why?"

"Why!? Because you've tormented me as a child!" The fierce bark intimidated Aliyah, and she stepped back a little. "It was terrible! From that i've hated you my entire life." He sighed, but kept his angered expression. "You think… that i'll just let that go, Aliyah?"

Yes, I was mean, but… i'm different now.
Aliyah looked down a little, being reminded of that. She kept her voice down. "That was long ago, Frost. We… we were just kids."

Frost scoffed. "Tch, Even though that is true, i'm still not letting you through today. So come at me, and let's see what you're made of."

"Does this have to happen? Do we have to fight!?" Aliyah said, a little angry with Frost.
Why do you have to be this way?

Frost shrugged uncaringly. "No, we don't have to fight. But if you want to try reaching the Elite Four, then you'll have to go through me."

Fine, then.
Aliyah reluctantly mumbled a few words, then, after a delay, fired a fast arc of electricity at Frost. It hit him square in the chest, knocking him down.
That was too easy.

"Close, but no cigar." A voice came from behind. Before Aliyah could turn, Frost kicked her in the back, knocking her down.

Aliyah stood up and dusted herself off. "That was a dirty trick!"

Frost still didn't care. "You should've known that i'd be playing in such a way when I used double team." And with that, Frost projected clones of himself all around the cave. "Heheh, I can't even tell which one of them is you."

I've gotten used to this sort of tomfoolery.
Aliyah fired an ice beam at one of the clones, which didn't do any damage, and then willed the beam to shatter. It exploded, scattering icicles everywhere in the room, ricocheting off the walls, scratching everyone slightly.

She turned to look at the last person in the room.
"This will be ridiculous." Aliyah took her satchel off and tossed it on the ground.

Frost gave a wicked smile. "But it's also gonna be quite fun." He fired a Shadow Ball at Aliyah, who barely dodged it. He followed up with another one, which Aliyah didn't anticipate.

"Agh! What is with you now, you sick psychopath?" Aliyah said angrily. She fired an arc of 'thunder' at Frost, who was somehow able to sidestep it.

Frost chuckled. "You better watch those thunderbolts, it's gonna be worse for you if one of those hits me."

Worse for me? If he gets paralyzed… then he he'll… synchronize it. But… I can trace it too!

Aliyah straightened herself. "I think I got it now."

"Oh really?"
No, that won't work.

"Like- this!" Aliyah tried a thunderbolt again, but then she stopped it from moving, then attempted attempted to shatter the bolt. "Ow!" She breathed heavily, as one of the sparks zapped her.

The bolt eventually exploded, scattering light sparks everywhere.

Frost was a little confused, until he was jolted himself. He was lowered to one knee, but unharmed. "Nice, you hurt yourself so you could paralyze me. But you're paralyzed too and you're on the verge of losing."

"No… I'm not." Aliyah used a Full Restore on herself.
I think… I might have this.

Frost stood up, sparks still surrounding him. "I'll deal with you just fine. Next time try using something safer like Thunder Wave."

He fired a shadow ball. It grazed Aliyah as she was dodging. "Don't just dodge all day, fight me!"

"Don't think I'm falling for that." Aliyah tried firing another thunderbolt at Frost, he took it, but he didn't seem to feel it. "What? Nothing happened!"

Frost yawned. "Something did happen. But I feel fine." He tried standing up, but a jolt dropped him to his knee. "...mostly fine."
How are you so powerful!? What am I supposed to do?

"Frost, you're paralyzed, you can barely move, can you please just give up?" Aliyah asked. Frost silently glared at Aliyah angrily. She reluctantly fired an ice beam at Frost.

It failed, though. Frost quickly held up his hand to stop the ice beam in front of his face. Then he willed the ice beam to shatter, firing out icicles all around the room.

Aliyah braced herself, receiving a few scratches. "Wh… what?"

Frost stood up slowly, seeming to shrug the paralysis off. "Not quite." He teleported out of view.

Instinctively, Aliyah turned around. But there was nobody behind her. But there was somebody behind her right now.
When she turned her face back, Frost was right in front of her. "Woah!" She stepped back, almost tripping.

He looked real angry. "No, not this time! I'm never going to lose to you again!" A furious orange color flooded his eyes, and his right hand started to emit a dark glow.
What? What is that? What are you doing!?

Aliyah was frozen with fear for some reason.

Quickly, Frost punched Aliyah in the face, knocking her down. "-Eeah!" It felt more like a slash than a punch. She covered her cheek with her hand, and it felt a little bloody.
No… stop… please.

Frost eyes widened, and all the color from his eyes were drained. He calmed down. "I…"

Aliyah coughed, and continued to breath heavily. "No, Frost. I'm… sorry."

"None of that; any of that, made me feel any better." Frost said.

Hurting anyone isn't gonna make you feel better.
Frost breathed heavily, still covering her cheek. "That's fine, i'm not in charge of your feelings.

Frost stepped forward and held out his hand. "Here."

With a little delay, Aliyah grabbed Frost's hand and stood up. "Thanks."

"I guess you're not good enough for the Hoenn League yet, then."

"Maybe not, but there's nothing wrong with trying." Aliyah inspected her slightly bloody hand for a moment.

Frost turned towards the exit, making a subtle wave. "Alright, whatever makes you feel better." With that, he left.

"Yeah… whatever makes me feel better." Aliyah mumbled to herself. She stepped forward a few steps, still tired.
My face hurts so much… i'm out of full restores.
"Ugh…" Aliyah collapsed on the spot.

…!
…?

"Aliyah! Aliyah! Are you okay?"

Yeah, I'll live.
"Ow… my head…" Aliyah lifted her face off the ground. There was a Luvdisc in front of her.
Oh hey, Bella. I didn't think that you'd find me here.

"What happened?" Bella asked.

Frost shook her head, her vision blurry. "Frost… he was waiting for me."

"Who's Frost?"

"He's another Gardevoir. I knew him as a child," Aliyah felt my cheek, it had some relatively dry blood on it, but it still needed to be fixed. "...I bullied him back then, and now he came back… to get me."

Bella was about to give a bandage when Aliyah said that, then dropped it. "How rude! You can't let him get away with that! Let's go get him!"

No no no, that's the last thing you want to do.
"No, let it go." Aliyah said, patching up her wound.

"But…!"

I was immature. I didn't know how to actually make friends.
"It's not his fault." Aliyah picked up her satchel and equipped it. "It's mine."

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Some nitpicks under spoilers.

Spoiler:

With that out of the way, Aliyah and Frost's battle sure was intense. Me personally I think it's somewhat petty Frost kept that grudge for so long even if Aliyah's bullying was very bad back then. You don't have to forgive them, just there's a better way to deal with that kind of emotion (this is more me not agreeing with Frost's actions and not how the way your story is going).

Last edited:

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Aliyah you mean? Noticed you used Frost's name again a few paragraphs later.

Dangit. I should've seen that coming.
Because... One. I kept getting thrown off because of two of the same pokemon in one room(somehow) and Two, Frost is a girl in my other stories.

Anyways, I'm not good at details, unless I want to be.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Part 16: Cabin Fever
Looking for one Blue. Don't get in my way. And most importantly, don't underestimate me.

Xian was walking down a hallway. Followed by Erin and Charlie.

They had such a dramatic walk, well… except Charlie. She didn't seem to care that much.

Xian walked up to a door and opened it. As he walked into the room, his friends lined up next to him. "Captain."

One Suicune took his paw off his telephone. "Ah, Xian and company. I was just thinking of calling one of you over."
Reed and Felix better be listening to this.

"No you weren't."

Lionel growled a bit. "Alright then, how can I help you ladies and gentlemen?"

"I'd like to ask you a few questions." Xian said smugly. "I got a certain pokemon telling me of a person named Red. Then after that I assume that you have a codename of Blue, seeing as you both are legendary, and should be typing corresponding to your color."

"...and?" Lionel started to look antsy.

Erin stepped forward. "Hey hey wait a second, Lionel. Where's the backup that you keep withholding from us?"

Lionel straightened himself. "You can answer that question yourself. They're all currently busy investigating the shadow pokemon threat."

"Ah ah." Xian said. "There's a fatal flaw in your response. If they actually were investigating the shadow pokemon, then you should've sent them to back us up against a shadow pokemon, but instead you just barked like a moron."

"Are you accusing me of something, sergeant!?" Lionel said angrily.

"That's exactly what I am doing." Xian pulled out a file. "When you weren't looking, I bugged your computer. And I found some extremely incriminating evidence. Therefore… You are the mastermind behind the shadow pokemon attacks."

Lionel gave an evil grin. "Damnit… that's right, you fools. I did create the shadow pokemon. And you wanna know why? Because we're all imperfect! We can be better than we are now! Something that none of you will ever understand!
And you fools have no authority! Nobody will ever believe you!"

Erin and Charlie laughed, and then the gourgeist stepped forward. "We recorded this entire conversation, Lionel! And not only that, but the file isn't even evidence!"

Erin took the file from Xian, and opened it. "It's just a catalog for flowers!"

Lionel roared. "Especially… WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!"

Suddenly, a Volcarona(who is called Felix) burst into the room. "Captain Lionel, I just got word 14 seconds ago that you did all this shadow pokemon business! You're under arrest!" Felix fired a few needles at Lionel, who dodged.

"You know what's also wrong with you!? You're all weak to Flying. And you'll all be decimated when you face me!" Lionel teleported away in a burst of icy water.

"Damnit." Felix said. "I am weak to flying. And ground, even though i'm floating. Stupid…"

Erin crossed her arms, looking at Felix. "So much for subtle."

"Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure firefighters can't fight water." Charlie said.

We'll be back, you can count on that.

----------
Jasper was thinking hard.
Dream, dream, dream… what exactly is a dream.

This is your dream. You must wake up from it.

This… is MY dream.

"It's my dream… I can do anything I want in my dream." Jasper said. "Hey, Skyla, I-"
Nobody was near. He was just in a blank void.

I want answers.

Jasper closed his eyes tightly, and when he opened them, a Fraxure was standing in front of him. "N… Nick?"

"Yeah, it's me! Except I can fly!" Nick started to float around the place.

"Nick, are you able to answer my questions?"

"I don't make the rules here, Jasper. Do you know who does?"

I make the rules. This is my dream, right? I can do whatever I want!
"Nick." Jasper said, stepping towards Nick. "Why… am I having these dreams?"

"It's your willpower. You are resisting the nightmares of the shadow corruption by dreaming parts of the past!"

"What… what does that mean?"

"It means that you can't dream bad dreams. They can be good dreams, or just… dreams."

Jasper put his hands on his head. He felt a burning sensation. "I don't… want… to keep dreaming like this…!"

Nick stopped floating around the place and landed in front of Jasper. "Then wake up, Jasper. Nobody will replace you as my best friend!"

----------
3 Years Ago…

A young meowstic walked to a house, bustling with noise, and rang the doorbell.

The door was opened, by a Fraxure. "Hey, Jas!Are you a pirate?" The Fraxure was wearing a suit and a tophat.

"Yeah, i'm a pirate this halloween!" Jasper said. He was wearing a striped shirt, a pirate hat, and an eyepatch. "So Nick, how's the evening been?"

"Oh, it's been real fun this evening." he opened the door some more and stepped aside. "Come in, we got lots of soda!"

Jasper walked in the house and grabbed a can of unnamed soda off a nearby table. "It would've been nice to go trick-or-treating, though."

Nick scoffed. "Psssh, you're too old for that. If you want to eat some unhealthy junk food then you can go to the store."

"Sue, alright then." Jasper opened the can and drank some of the soda. He then walked around aimlessly, observing the costumes that everybody seemed to be wearing. To say the least, they were uncreative.

Jasper accidentally bumped into someone. "Whoop, sorry." He looked at an emolga, who didn't have a costume.
I've seen you before, haven't I?

The emolga silently went back to doing his own business, and Jasper just walked by.

Like he knew the house like the back of his hand, Jasper easily walked past all the guests and to the upstairs rooms.

"BOO!"

"Wah!" Jasper fell back, a little bit close to the stairs. "That's not funny, man!"

The prankster took off his mask of giratina off. It was a Frogadier. "Heh, you should've seen your face! It was the absolute best!"

"Yeah yeah whatever." the meowstic stood up and dusted himself off. "Ready to lose again?"

The Frogadier laughed a little. "I've been training. Prepare to eat your words."

"Oh jeez what have you done?" Nick walked up the stairs. "Who spilled the soda on the floor?"

Jasper looked behind him. He spilled his can of soda when he got scared and forgot about it.
Whoops.
"Oh, uhh… my bad." Jasper picked up the soda can and repositioned it.

"You're lucky that this isn't close enough to drip onto the heads of the guests." Nick walked past Jasper into a bathroom, then came out with a towel and cleaned the mess up. Then he just tossed the towel into the bathroom aimlessly. "I thought you might just walk past everyone and go upstairs again. Are you just addicted to Splatoon?"

Hm, I should go get that for myself.
Jasper shook his head with an innocent grin on his face. "No, no… we were just discussing… Flappy Fletchling."

"Oh, so that's what you're addicted to, huh? Alright. Do whatever then." Nick walked downstairs.

Jasper turned to the Frogadier. "Alright Zeddy, you're going down for sure!"

Zeddy gave a cocky smile and pulled out his phone. "Alright, standard rules?"

"Yeah, say them to me." Jasper said.

"Three rounds, and the total determines the winner!"

"That's right, now start!"
Zeddy started the flight of the fletchling, he was doing real good, until his finger twitched out of anticipation, and the fletchling hit a pipe.
"Twenty-seven points. Not bad for a first attempt, huh?"
Come on. Just lose already so I can dominate you.

A little farther this time.
"Thirty-one points. I got Fifty-nine points now."
"Fifty-eight, Zeddy."

Not so great, but decent. Maybe.
"Damnit- Twelve!" Zeddy said, like losing was the end of the world.
Jasper pulled out his own phone. "Watch a master handle this one."

Alright, all or nothing, let's do this.
The fletchling started its flight. First pipe, second pipe, third- NO!
"NU! How!?"

Zeddy started laughing. "Hahaha! Have you actually been practicing?"
Shut up shut up shut up!

Jasper was now really nervous. He'd have to achieve gold twice.
"Alright… I can still do this."

Unfortunately, there was no gold.
"Ooh, twenty points. What's gonna happen now, you'll suddenly get forty-eight points to beat me?"

Yunno what, I probably will.
Jasper started the third flight. Third time's the charm, some lucky pika probably said.
One… two… four… eight.... sixteen… thirty-two…

"That's a little better, but… I don't think-"
"SH SH SH." Jasper was focusing hard. Obvious way too hard, though.
Sixty-four… Eighty-three. Eighty-three, people!

"Yeah! How'd you like that!?" Jasper said triumphantly.
Zeddy looked a little pissed. "How!? Were… were you just messing up intentionally at the start?"

"Yeh."

"Really?"

"No." Jasper took a few semi-deep breaths. "Phew. That was stressful."

Zeddy gave an angered motion with his hand. "I'll beat you next time."

"Now what should we do?" Jasper asked.

They didn't think of anything immediately.
How about…
Jasper looked at Zeddy. "You wanna play Splatoon?"

Zeddy shrugged. "Eh, sure."

"Okay, let me go get a soda first." Jasper was about to walk down the stairs, but then he had the idea of just using his telekinesis on the soda.
Alright, last time didn't go so well. But this time…

"Found you." A hand grabbed and clamped one of Jasper's ears shut. He turned around, and Whisper was standing there.

Jasper scowled. "What're you doing here? I thought you didn't like parties."

"Still don't." Whisper let go of Jasper's ear. "But last time you went to Nick's you stayed until ten on a school night. That, and I assume you'll do something extremely stupid with your psychic powers."

Oh jeez…
"I… uhh..." Jasper rubbed the back of his head.

Whisper kept the same nonchalant look, as always. "Just go get the soda yourself."

Jasper walked downstairs reluctantly. He grabbed another can of nameless soda and turned around.
The emolga from earlier was in front of him, with a cocky expression. "I've seen you before, Mr. Eyepatch, haven't I?"

"So have I. You're… Derek, right?" Jasper said.

"That's right, now where do I know you from?"

Jasper didn't like the look of him. In fact, a third of the partygoers didn't have a costume.
You're making me uncomfortable. Can I go now?

Derek gave his best answer. "Oh right, you have an older sister by the name of Whisper, right?"

"Yep." Jasper didn't make eye contact with Derek, because he seemed like a jerk for some reason. "And I also remember that you two broke up for some reason."

Derek looked up to the second floor, and saw Whisper, who shook her head and walked away.

"I think she hates you for some reason." Jasper said.

"I did nothing wrong." Derek said angrily.
Seems like you've went from prettiest boy in school to the whiniest. Eh, I probably shouldn't say that.

Jasper shrugged and walked up to the second floor. "Whatever, i'm just gonna go have fun now."

(Why am I feeling like i'm burning all of a sudden? My right hand, it's on fire??? But… it's not on fire, but it's still burning. This hurts. Why.)
(Somebody stop this. Stop… the pain…)

Bay

Years
More nitpicks, grammar and otherwise.

Spoiler:

With that out of the way, some thoughts on this chapter. Oh so we're going back to the thing concerning the red and blue codenames. I feel Lionel's escape is a bit rushed there, but I guess it's expected. Jasper's next dream with Flappy Fletching is cute, and we get an appearance from Derek there. I probably said this before, but I'm more curious now if you have any other plans for him since Whisper's break up with him seems to be a big focus in Jasper's dreams.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
(The days are nothing but a slow crawl as we just sit around in this mansion. I've already forgotten the sense of adventure we once felt, fighting Gym Leaders... Stopping Team Magma and Aqua. All of those adventures are just pleasant memories now. We're lost now... Without our friend and leader, we have nothing to do. I better keep the rest to myself, for now.)
Hoenn Recording 5
Shaymin: ………

Gardevoir: Hey, who's there?

Shaymin: Eek!

Gardevoir: Hey, who's in our house! Is that my camera?

*running noises*

Linoone: What the- hey hey hey! Stop!

*teleport noise*

Gardevoir: Was that a hedgehog?

Linoone: Looked like a hedge, but not a hog.

Gardevoir: So…?

Linoone: I know what a hedge and a hog are, but not a hedgehog.

Gardevoir: Oh. That's just great.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Jasper stared at the void. Hard. He just didn't like how it looked for some reason.

Skyla appeared in front of him. "Hello, Jasper!"

Jasper kept staring.
Not quite what it seems.

"Err… Jasper? Are you okay?"

He shook his head. "You look funny today."

Skyla was confused. "What do you mean?"

"You're stuck. Stop trying to help me. Help yourself." Jasper said in a rude tone. He leaned his head forward in an intimidating manner.

Skyla gasped, her happy expression waning. "Oh… okay. But first!" She started radiating with power, and then blasted Jasper with a seed flare.

Act IV
Part 17A: End of the Line (Part I)
12:54 AM
Gasp! Jasper snapped awake. His right hand felt like it was burning.
He looked at the back of his hand.
Patches of ink? They form a symbol of some sort, but I can't quite tell.

...how long have I been out?
Jasper hopped off the couch he was sitting on, and looked around. "Sis? Whisper? You there?"

No answer. He walked around the house, limping.
"Gah." He stepped on a pen.
Safety hazard. Whisper didn't put this on the table. Why did she have a pen out? Writing is boring.

He noticed some sort of notebook on a nearby table. He picked it up and inspected it.
A burning spider. He knew exactly what it meant.
One that causes trouble. They poison those close to them and burn them. But at the peak of crisis they'll save those they actually care about with their venom, and become ash, leaving the memory of all those they have hurt.

Jasper carefully put the sketchbook back on the table, and walked outside of his treehouse. "Whisper? You out here?"

Jasper looked over the edge of the balcony, and saw Whisper's body there. "Sis!" Jasper teleported next to her and lifted her head up. "Answer me, Sis! Wake up!"

"Mnnnn…" Whisper stirred a little. "Wha…"

"What happened? Are you okay?"

Whisper's eyes opened a little, then widened. "...Jasper?" She suddenly grabbed and hugged him. "I was so worried!"

Jasper coughed a little. "Yeah, i'm fine though. I'm fine."
I got one very important question. Have you seen my hat?
"Hey sis, what were you doing at the bottom of the ladder?"

Whisper looked away a little, slightly embarrassed. "Well… I tried drawing some sort of emblem on your hand, and suddenly my hand started burning." She then looked at her own hand, which somehow also had some patches of dried ink on it. "I don't understand…"

Jasper looked at his right hand and grinned, realizing what happened. "Sis, don't you remember?"

"Remember… what?"

"When you caught a cold, Mom drew this on your hand and you were fine the next day!" Jasper said. Whisper didn't understand quite as much, though.

Whisper shook her head and sat up. "That's impossible. Drawing things doesn't do anything."

Jasper stood up and pointed at his hand. "But it did work! I'm me again!"
Mom and Dad… they never wanted us to be hurt.

"Fine, fine. Whatever you say." Whisper stood up. "Now what do we do?"

"We…" Jasper considered not saying what he was about to say. "I guess… we have to stop the shadow pokemon?"

-Honchkasino-
Jade, Mobius, and Makan were casually relaxing in the office. They really didn't have anything useful to talk about.

"So… Makan. How are our friends in Hoenn?" Mobius said.

Makan was stuffing his face with more cotton candy, which was getting ridiculous at this point. But it was delicious. "They're pretty much bored. Frost is pretty much stuck there and everyone else is clueless."

"What a shame," Jade said, smoking a cigarette. "They should come by for a nice game of Poker."

"Nope." Mobius said quickly. "Charles, Healy, and… that other person can't play Poker."

Makan tossed the empty paper cone into a trash bin. "Shouldn't you be thinking about how to deal with those shadow pokemon?"

Mobius shook his head. "Why don't you do it, Makan? You're one of the most powerful pokemon in the world, so why don't you just go to Cellalight Isle yourself?"

"Arceus' rulebook, as usual." Makan replied.

Jade sighed. "Whatever. Gonna have to open the place up tomorrow."

"Y'know, Makan. I liked your fake voice better." Mobius said.

"Like this?" Makan changed his tone to an extremely nonchalant one. "Eh. There's a big giant dragon. I'll save the day, eh."

Jade and Mobius snickered a little from hearing that. "Pffffahaha…!"

A metagross(Stanley or whoever it was) opened the door to the office. "Pardon, madam. Alba is sick today."

Jade stopped laughing, and wiped a tear off her face. "Ooh… group formation is gonna be off."

-Lumiose Police Department-
9:07 AM
"What the hell do we do now?" Xian said. He and the rest of the crew, along with Reed and Felix were seated around a table. "We're stuck."

Reed was texting three ludicolos and a dragonite about a second siesta. Then looked up after a brief delay. "What? I wasn't listening."

"You should try Lionel's computer." Felix suggested.

Xian shook his head. "Can't. Lionel used a 24-character password."

Erin shrugged. "Don't people usually leave their passwords somewhere in case they forget?"

"Nah. He's not the type to just leave random things about." Xian replied.

"Why don't you try guessing the password?" Charlie asked.

"You're kidding me." Erin said. "You think we can guess. A twen-ty-four let-ter. Password."

"Well, there's only 620448401733239439360000 different combinations!"

…?

Nobody at the table actually said that. Xian looked towards the owner of the voice, and sees Jasper. And so did everyone else.
"Woah!" Xian exclaimed, after seeing the cat. He stood up out of his seat quickly.

Jasper scratched his head. "Was it something I said?"
Obviously really easy!

"Nope." Whisper entered the room from a door behind Jasper.

"You were a shadow pokemon last night, how did you change back?" Erin said.

Jasper looked at Whisper with some slight nervousness.
Will they believe it?

Whisper gave a subtle shake of her head.
Nope, they won't believe it.

What do I say, then?

Just say you 'just did' or something.

"What's with the delay?" Felix said.

Jasper just did a shrug. "I dunno."

"Okay." Charlie said.

Xian sat back in his chair. "Do you know the password to Lionel's computer or not?" He'd say, bored.

"I dunno." Jasper replied.

"You're supposed to give me a yes or no."
Seriously? Why?

Erin facepalmed. "Just try the computer."

Jasper looked around. "Where…?"

Xian motioned his head towards the nearby office. Jasper just silently entered the office with Whisper following him.

The PC looked really boring. With a gigantic password box.
This is impossible.
"So… do you know the password?" Jasper asked.

"Nope." Whisper said, sitting on a random cardboard crate.

Ah well, I'll figure it out myself.
This actually looks pretty hard, how am I supposed to figure out a password that I don't even know about!?

"Let's see here…" There was a password hint for some reason. And it wasn't even a hint at all, it just said 'Imbeciles'.

Whisper glanced at the computer briefly, then turned her head away. "Any day now."

Still couldn't figure out a 24-character password which he shouldn't know about. "Who are those guys outside? I recognize two of them, but I don't know the rest."

"How do you recognize any of them? You were completely insane and trying to throw wrenches and lightbulbs everywhere."

Jasper leaned back, sifting through his thoughts and ideas. "I had a bunch of weird dreams. The pancham was named Schenze, and the roserade's name is Erin."

"Er, Schenze?" Whisper shook her head, and gave Jasper a you're-wrong look. "His name is Xian."

Jasper just said 'meh'.
He's a police. Maybe that dream was fake.
"Oh, and then I had a dream about Derek. Remember him?"

"Who's that?" Honestly, Whisper likely didn't know what he was talking about.

"Forget about it." Jasper tried a random password, which didn't work. "Okay, so who are those other fellows? I know Reed, he's a firefighter."

Whisper pulled a deck of translucent playing cards out of her pocket dimension, and started bridge shuffling them out of boredom. "The pumpkin thing is Charlie. I don't think she talks much. And that big fiery bug… I dunno."

"Wait wait I got it I think." Jasper typed in seemingly random words.

INFERIOR WILL GIVE UP!!!
Invalid
STRICT, SECURITY, ENABLE
Invalid.
RED & GREEN HAVE NO WILL
Password accepted.

"What!?" Whisper hopped off the boxes. "How did you figure that out?"

Jasper wasn't sure. "I think I read it somewhere."

All the files were corrupted via an advanced virus. Except for two.

Bay

Years
So the burning hand reference from a chapter or two ago was Whisper's doing. Also probably makes sense she wouldn't get Jasper's dreams, though I would have thought she remembers Derek even if she doesn't want want to talk about him. Also I do wonder about those files.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Part 17B
Jasper clicked a file labelled 'Cellalight'. It failed, because it was just corrupted two seconds ago.
Uhh…

He clicked the other file: 'Last Plan'. That also failed. "What!?"

"Wow…" Whisper said, barely frustrated.

Jasper facepalmed. "If… I was a little faster…"

Whisper rolled her eyes. "Calm down. The computer is useless anyway."

"Sup."
Is that?

Jasper turned his swivel chair around, finding Makan on a pile of boxes. ".........what is with you randomly appearing?"
Are you going to give us random hints?

"I need to help you with Lionel."

"Who is Lionel, anyway? I've never heard of him." Whisper asked.

Anorith pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket dimension and wiped some colored sugar off of his face before starting. "Eh. Lionel is a suicune. I don't know why he has that name, because he probably has nothing to do with a Lion."

Whisper didn't like that answer. "What do you know about lions? You're just some random shrimp who just keeps appearing randomly, and you keep saying sentences in such a choppy way!"

"You know… that's a good point." Makan said, in a slightly more normal voice. "The fake voice i've been doing really isn't good for my throat." He coughed a few times.

"What." Jasper was a little shocked by the change in Makan's voice. "You don't sound like Makan."

Makan shook his head in disappointment. "Jasper, I am Level 100 and have 19 moves. Do you think that something like having an accent is beyond me?"

Whisper still wanted more answers. Explaining an accent wasn't a good enough one. "Why are you even helping us anyway? And what do you mean you need to help us?"

"This explanation will be a long one." Makan cleared his throat. "Man, all this sugar isn't good for my throat either. Anyways, there was a trinity of three legendary pokemon, of grass, fire, and water. They actually don't have much importance, only maintaining a slight balance in the world. However, the one known as Lionel betrayed the trinity and stopped every bit of resistance against him. Unfortunately, Arceus leaves it up to a bunch of kids, because legendaries can't jump in to stop problems like these directly."

"You're not a legendary, though." Jasper said.

"Well i'm very much a legendary. And Arceus will leave this up to a bunch of kids, got it? Good."
Makan was about to teleport when Jasper interrupted him. "Wait!" He waited a briefly before speaking. "I didn't understand a single thing about what you said, but… what's Cellalight?"

"Its an island, southbound…" Makan said, now sleepy for some reason. "Really, really south."

Blink. Makan disappeared, leaving some dust behind.
Jasper stood up and left the office after a full minute of doing nothing.
Whisper followed him.

Erin wasn't at the table.
Felix looked at Jasper. "You spent like… what, more than 4 minutes in there. Did you find anything?"

"I guess… uhh…" Jasper said, a little nervous.

Whisper stepped forward.
What are you so nervous about?
"There's an island called Cellalight south of Kalos and there's probably something there, okay?"

"Rude." Reed said.

Xian put his feet on the table. "What if it's a trap?"

"Then you improvise?" Jasper softly said nervously.

"Improvise, huh? Whatever you say. Okay… Charlie. Let's go deal with this. Anyone else, come if you want." Xian stood up and left, Charlie lagging behind. The two meowstic followed him outside.

Felix moved behind Xian, but didn't follow him. "That's unorthodox."

Xian shook his head, because he didn't care. "You know what is unorthodox? Being a filthy traitor." He kept walking. Felix and Reed stayed behind.

Is his name actually Xian? Better ask him, just to make sure.
"Hey Mister Xian, is your name actually Xian, or is it S-"

Xian immediately turned around and clamped Jasper's mouth shut. "Sh sh sh sh sh. Shut up for a second." He looked at Charlie, who seemed to be dumbfounded. "Okay, both of you, give us a minute."
This is starting to hurt a little, can you let go of me?

Whisper teleported out of sight, and Charlie just walked away.

Xian took his hands off Jasper's mouth. "Okay, what were you about to say?"

Jasper seemed a little scared, but asked his question anyway. "Is your name Xian, or Schenze?"

The pancham angrily looked away. "How did you get that name." he muttered.
Oh, so it IS Schenze, isn't it?

"I don't think you'll believe it… but I had a dream about you. You met that Erin person by kidnapping her."

Xian crossed his arms, not sure what to think. "...Yes, that's right. But I changed my ways and my name. I'm Xian now, got it?"

Jasper backed up slightly. "Yes sir."

"Don't call me sir."
-Cyllage City-
11:01 AM
A smeargle ran up to a victini minding her own business. "Hey, are you Victoria?"

Victoria greeted Shady with a big smile. "That's right! How did you guess?"

"I just did. Hey, where are your bear guards?"

Victini took a few quick glances around the city, then looked back at Shady to answer his question. "They were really annoying, so I fired them."

Shady shrugged, because he really didn't care enough about that. "Okay. Anyways, can I have your autograph?"

EVIL STARE INTENSIFIES
"Surrre! Here ya go!" She scribbled her name on Shady's notebook, in a fancy cursive. "Now leave me alone, I got important things to do."

"Thanks!" Shady ran off to also do whatever.

Victoria's smile slowly turned into a sad frown. "Makan. Are you stalking me?"

"Yup." Makan was on a sack of flour behind Victoria.

"What do you want today?"

"I'm here to tell you, that the bunch of kids and police are moving to Cellalight island."

"Kids!?" Victoria exclaimed, obviously not liking that fact. "You think that some kids can beat Lionel?"

"Yes, because a kid named Brendan defeated Team Aqua and Magma, and then became the Hoenn Champion."

"Screw it. I'm dealing with Lionel myself."

Makan shook his head swiftly. "That's not a good idea. One, you can't do that. Two, Lionel beats you in the starter triangle."

"I don't care." Embers surrounded Victoria, and she teleported away in a burst of flames.

"Eh." Makan disappeared in a burst of ashes.

-14 Minutes Later-
"Where'd Erin go?" Jasper asked.

Xian was really tired of answering pointless questions. "Can you shut up?"

"She went home." Charlie answered. "Said she didn't want to deal with this."

It's just a harmless question, calm down.
Jasper kept silent.

The team of 4 just approached the docks, with Xian trying to convince the Captain Meganium of the S.S. Bayleef to take them to Cellalight.
"Do you know where that island is, lad?"

"Nope."

"Then no, boyo. I ain't going to an island that is in your imagination!" The Captain walked past the rest of the team, and left.
This is sooo boring…

Xian facepalmed. He was getting more and more frustrated. "Ughhh…"

"Hey! Hey you!"

Who said that?
Jasper looked at Whisper.
Do you know who's talking to us?

Whisper shook her head.
No, and why are you using telepathy when I'm right next to you?

Charlie walked closer to the voice, and it was apparently coming from the water. She looked over the edge, and…

"BOO!"

"Wah!" Charlie stepped back and fell over.

A Linoone sprang out of the water. "Pfahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahaha! Heh… that never gets old."

"Who are you!?" Xian said with hostility. He ran over to Charlie, but ignored her attempts to stand up.

The Linoone combed his fur a bit before speaking, because it made him look more stylish. "I'm Alex Slade. Grey- err… Mobius! Yes, told me to find you."

"Mobius? For what?" Jasper asked.

"I can take you to Cellalight Isle!" Slade answered.

Whisper eyed Slade, a little confused on how a raccoon was able to swim. "Did you come from the sea?"

"Uh huh. I'm no Bibarel, but I am a good swimmer." he jumped into the water, staying buoyant easily. "Okay, hop on, people!"

"Oh cool! You look like a surfboard!" Jasper jumped onto Slade, almost falling into the water.

Charlie jumped on next. And Xian did too, but reluctantly.

Slade looked at Whisper, who was just standing there. "You coming?"

Whisper stepped back. "I don't think you can support our weight."

Slade chuckled. "You scared? I'm not an elevator ghost, I swear. Heheh… that was terrible. It's fine, I can carry a wizard, acrobat, dinosaur, dragon, and a serpent no problem!"

"Okay, fine." Whisper stepped onto Slade's back, stumbling a little bit.

"It's a little crowded. Really crowded." Xian said.

Slade started swimming at a surprisingly decent speed. "Hold on tight, if you fall off i'm not coming back for you."

Bay

Years
Some description nitpicks.

Spoiler:

Besides already mentioned the scene with Jasper and Xian, hey well Linoone can use Surf so lol. As for Cellalight Isle, sounds like there will be a big showdown there. Maybe Shadow Pokemon, too? Kinda felt like it's been a while since they appeared, although I probably lost track.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Part 18
Slade had been paddling along for a few minutes now.

"Are we there yet?" Jasper said, which annoyed everyone.

Slade wasn't annoyed, though. "I'd probably be there if I wasn't still swimming."

Whisper pointed forward. "What is that fog?"

"Cellalight Isle is armed with a big fog machine. They use it to keep unwanted visitors away." Slade answered.

Fog? Who uses fog machines?
"How do you know that?" Xian asked.

Slade tried his best shrug while swimming. "Makan told me. He knows everything." Within a few more seconds, Slade landed at an island of bright sand. "Welp, we're here. Now get off me. I'm getting cramps from carrying you all."

The island had one distinct feature. A giganto mountain with a cave. "I don't know if this is a good idea." Charlie muttered.

Xian didn't seem to care. He walked forward. "Whatever. Good ideas are always short in stock."

Everyone but Slade followed. Jasper turned around. "Slade, are you?" Slade wasn't there anymore. He just left. "Shoot."
This might be a trick. Maybe Slade is an actual elevator ghost.
Jasper turned back to the group and hurried towards them. "Heyey, wait for me!"

Cave was dark. Couldn't see anything. Luckily nobody was bumping into anything.

"Why does the ground feel cold? And the air is, too." Whisper commented.
*chink!*

"What was that." Xian tried his best to whisper.
*chink!*

Jasper felt a slight rumble beneath him. "Hey guys, I think something moved under me."
*chk-k-k-k-krkkk*

"I think it's-"
The ground under them collapsed, causing everyone to go plummeting to the dark depths.
Nooooo!!! Help!!!!!
"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh-"

-----
"Wake up."
"Wake up, idiot."

Jasper found himself faceplanted into the floor. The floor was ice! The room was lit up, too!
Who said that?

He looked up to see a Rattata, wearing some sort of sash. "Who're you?"

"Rafe." The rattata said, in a mature, fancy pants tone.

"Where am I?"

"You should be in the same place that you were at 30 seconds ago. As in Cellalight Isle." Rafe gave a cocky grin.

Jasper stood up. He shivered a little, the cold was getting to him. "It's really cold…"

Rafe slowly walked forward in an intimidating manner. "You know… none of us expected anyone to find a stupid cure for shadow status outside of Orre."

Jasper backed up. Rattata with a sash? Rats don't wear sashes, or do they?
"You're a shadow pokemon, aren't you?"

"You can see us for who we really are, now, can't you?" Rafe started walking faster. "Well now, you're too dangerous to leave alone."

You think you're intimidating me, aren't you? You just have Run Away.
Jasper quickly fired a Thunderbolt at Rafe, who seemed to disappear and reappear a few feet away.

Rafe just stopped moving. It's as if he was just waiting to be attacked.
"What are you doing?" Jasper tried walking near Rafe, but still, nothing was happening.

But Rafe was just waiting for an opportunity. He started glowing purple, and ran at Jasper to tackle him. "Got you now!"

That wasn't a very good move, however. Jasper slipped on ice at the last second, narrowly avoiding the attack. "I don't know why you think being a shadow pokemon makes you more powerful, because you don't seem to be doing much."

Rafe said nothing, and soon copies of him started appearing around the room.
I have absolutely no idea what you are even doing.

Jasper fired an arcing thunderbolt, which intercepted each and every Rattata in the room, striking Rafe as well.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!" Rafe collapsed from the first hit.
But he refused to admit defeat, and was barely able to stand up. "Try that again."

That sash! It's THAT strategy.
Rafe started to shift around the room at an incredible speed despite being badly injured, and pounced on Jasper, knocking him down.

As soon as that rodent shoved him, Jasper felt all of his energy leave him. All but the smallest bit left.
He reluctantly stood up, clutching his right arm. "That's not very nice. You're… a FEAR Rattata."

"That's right!" Rafe said like a complete douche. He looked to be beaming about his cheating-ness. "Now take this!"

He quick attacked Jasper, knocking him out.
Returning him to the dust from whence he came.

"Damn!" Rafe looked behind him, there was a flash of yellow light, which Rafe barely moved out of the way of. "Double team, huh? Looks like my time is up here, then. You little brat."
A hidden psychic teleported Rafe away.

"Phew. Glad that's over." Jasper started to rest. Until a Manectric was teleported into the room. "This is not fair."

It looked like the Manectric had suffered some injuries already, though minor.

"Well? Come on, then! I'm just warming up!" He shouted, obviously too excited. He started shadow rushing around the room, occasionally trying to hit Jasper with it.

Jasper kept his double teaming up. "Yunno… I think Rafe's strategy was better than yours. Jeez, i'm tired of this double teaming." Eventually, the Manectric wiped out all of the clones. "I'm right here."

"Rrrrragh!" The Manectric seemed to be insane or something, because he had the crazy eyes. He ran at full speed to attack Jasper, but was stopped by an abrupt dose of toxic poison being forced into him. "Urr… ugh… what did you do!?" He started bending over in pain, twitching uncontrollably.

"I'm sure you saw. I think I blew a bubble at you, if I remember correctly."

Again, the shadow pokemon was teleported out of the room. For now.

Tired, Jasper sat against a wall, breathing heavily.
There's gonna be a third one, isn't there? There's always gotta be a third one.

Sleepy… sleep. Can't sleep. Don't sleep.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- What am I thinking? Am I just hearing things?

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"
A voice above him. Someone is falling. Jasper quickly stuck his arm out.
As soon as a blur appeared in front of him, he used his telekinesis on it. It slowed down.
"-aaaaa….."

It was Erin. "Wha?" She opened one of her eyes slowly, looking around with a blatantly scared expression.

Jasper put his hand down, dropping Erin on the ice.

"Oof! Wah!" Erin immediately stood up upon contact with the ice.

"Cold shoulder, huh?" A voice said intimidatingly. Soon, the wind started to whistle, with a bisharp falling out of the darkness above, sticking into the ice. "I'll deal with that just fine."

Jasper stood up. Man, how does getting shoved by a rattata hurt so much?
"Are you trying to tag team us to death?"

The bisharp shrugged, with a cocky look from his face. "Pretty much. That means you're going down."

"We'll see about that!" Jasper fired a thunderbolt at the bisharp, but he instantly raised one of his arms, and he somehow deflected it.
Come on. That's not fair.

The bisharp stepped forward and smirked. "I've seen what you can do. And that's why i'm gonna beat you, you insolent pest."

"No. You can't!" Erin brandished a knife. "Because i'm right here!"

The bisharp shook his head in disbelief. "Oh you kids never learn when you've been stepped on."

Erin growled, and ran at the bisharp. They both swung their blades, but they were both cancelled out.

He's immune to poison and psychic. That's blatantly and obviously not fair. Furthermore, thunderbolt doesn't seem to have any effect on him. What do I do?
Jasper just aimlessly stood back while Erin and the bisharp took precise swings at each other, resulting in sparks flying everywhere.

"Why don't you help me?" Erin shouted. She was walking backwards while blocking attacks. She probably wouldn't be able to keep that up forever.

"What do I do? None of my moves work on him!" Jasper put a lot of thought into a good plan, but unfortunately, nothing was coming up. "Oof!" He slipped on the ice, face planting onto the cold, slippery floor.

The bisharp laughed. "See? None of you can beat me. You're just struggling down there. And soon…" The bisharp ran towards Jasper, who was trying his best to stand back up. "...one of you is gonna learn your lesson!"

Jasper teleported out of the way of the bisharp's slash, and swiftly stood up. "Waitwaitwait. You've forgotten one very important thing!"

"And what is that very important thing, you little brat?"

Jasper shrugged, and then started blowing a raspberry. "Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttthhhh-"
"What the hell are you-"
"-bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttthhhhh-"
"Kid, shut up alre-"
"-bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttthhhhhhh-"
"That's it, you're- gah!"

Erin scored a hit on the bisharp, slashing him across the back. "Got you now!"

The bisharp angrily tried clawing Erin, who darted backwards. "You'll pay for that, princess!" He managed to tear Erin's face slightly.

"No, stop!" Jasper pulled a dart gun out of his pocket dimension and fired all six rubber darts at the bisharp. It didn't work.

"What… are you even doing?" Erin asked. She covered her face with her free hand, and began to run away to annoy the bisharp.

Jasper threw the dart gun away. "If that didn't work… then try this!" He pulled what appeared to be a flintlock out of his pocket dimension and aimed it at the bisharp.

"What the hell. Is that." The bisharp relaxed.

A flintlock, duh!
"A pirate thing. Yohoho! I'll make you walk the plank?" Jasper was pretty sure that the flintlock wouldn't work, but he kept a confident face.

The bisharp laughed, not concerned in the slightest. "Hehe… hahahaha! Make me, little man." He started to slowly walk towards Jasper.
"Well? You gonna shoot me or-"
*BANG!*

The flintlock jolted and flew out of Jasper's hands, dropping to the ground after a spinny flight. Heavy smoke billowed out of its barrel throughout that short journey.

Jasper slipped from the recoil in a coughing fit, waving some of the smoke out of his face. He opened one of his eyes when it stopped stinging, seeing the shadow bisharp dropped to one knee.
Woah… did that actually work?

"Urrrgh… I'm not… finished… yet!" The bisharp slowly started trying to stand up, visibly shaking.

"Are you okay? You look a little shaky." Jasper didn't bother thinking of standing up, he just kept staring at the bisharp.
Huh, where did that Erin person go?

As if reading his mind, Erin lunges fiercely at the bisharp, who grabbed the knife in response. "Just…..!"

"Still can't get the hang… of that thing. Amateur." The bisharp wasn't making any progress.

"Oh yeah?" Erin jumped, slowly front flipping over the bisharp, forcing the weight of the knife through his hands, and eventually stabbing him in his shoulder.

...the bisharp stopped trying. His hands dropped as he fell to the ground, unconscious.
Erin pulled the blade out of his shoulder, taking deep breaths for air.

Silence. But after a few minutes, Jasper spoke. "I thought you went home."

"The anticipation was getting to me." Erin put the knife away as her breathing normalized. "Good job, by the way. Now where's Xian?"

"I dunno. I think we all got separated."
We got here via floating raccoon, how did you even…? Forget it.

I can still hear you thinking.

Jasper stood up quickly after hearing Whisper's voice.
Sis? Hey, where are you?

Learn to call me by my actual name, by the way. Oh shoot, gotta go!

Sis? You there?
Jasper took a few glances around the ice room. "We're gonna need to leave now."

Bay

Years
At the very beginning where you have "Slad had been paddling" you could probably have one or two sentences describing the setting more. are they at the ocean, lake, etc? Your description was very vague. Also at the part where you mentioned everyone annoyed at Jasper, you could have showed that like everyone slapping their heads.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!" Rafe collapsed from the first hit.
But he refused to admit defeat, and was barely able to stand up. "Try that again."

Weird formatting again I think. Could have combined those two sentences into a paragraph.

As soon as that rodent shoved him, Jasper felt all of his energy leave him. All but the smallest bit left.

You could add a slight more description of Jasper panting to show him running out of energy.

"Urrrgh… I'm not… finished… yet!" The bisharp slowly started trying to stand up, visibly shaking.

"Are you okay? You look a little shaky." Jasper didn't bother thinking of standing up, he just kept staring at the bisharp.

"Shaky" twice there seems a bit repetitive. Maybe have Jasper say, "You look a little worn out"?

Your description of the action with Jasper and Erin I think is a little better than the beginning, you're able to mix in everyone's body language and reactions better there. The part where Jasper did the raspberry, that's some distraction there heh.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
Part 19
The floor under Whisper's feet had just shattered, and she was falling into a void. While normally she'd be mature enough for this sort of thing, it was a rather sudden turn of events. "W-woah! Wah!"
It's not every day that you fall down a bottomless pit.

Though at least Whisper didn't do something incredibly useless like scream.
Whisper absolutely hated when people scream. Is there a caterpie on you? Scream, surrrrre. Is the oven on fire? Scream, because that totally makes everything better!

Oh well. At least the mental rant meant that she was incapable of panicking.
Alright, if all goes well, you'll survive with only a sprained ankle.
Whisper focused. She was still falling. The wind sounded really slow.
Oh right, time is being slowed or whatever. I can't really tell.

She focused on where she thought the ground was gonna be, and within a few seconds, it appeared in the form of more ice. In a split second, Whisper used telekinesis on herself, falling within a few feet of the ground.
To be honest, she wasn't sure that was gonna work. But it did, so good. She slowly lowered herself to the floor, trying her best not to slip on the ice.

Okay, we're stuck in an ice cage. What am I supposed to do now.
Whisper took a single step forward, and she slipped, "Oohf!" falling onto her back.
That… wasn't really that much of a problem. Until Whisper could see something falling from the sky above her.
Oh sh-

She tried standing up, but too late. The falling object clipped Whisper in her side, which hurt a LOT. "Ow!" Whisper rolled over in pain, trying not to scream.

The thing that fell on Whisper was Charlie, who probably didn't feel a thing. "Where am I?" she asked after rolling around.

Whisper groaned. She glanced at Charlie, a little pissed, even though it wasn't exactly her fault.

"Hey, are you okay?" Charlie walked over to Whisper, leaning over here.

Whisper shook her head slightly. "No." she took a deep breath to make herself feel a bit better. "Did you know… you… fell on me?"

"Wait, really?" Charlie said, completely oblivious to the fact that she could've broken one of Whisper's bones.

"I guess that makes my job easier."

Damnit… I would've liked to play poker instead of this.
A bisharp had appeared out of thin air(probably not) and was walking towards the two. He was all shadowy, or something similar to that. "What, you gonna say something or not?"

Whisper said either the best or worst thing that she could've. "Yeah. F@#$ you."

That was enough to set him off. He broke into a run, getting ready to slash as hard as he possibly could.

Haha, you're easy to anger, aren't you? I'll keep that in mind.
Whisper quickly stood up, and used her telekinesis to move Charlie away, and took the full force of the attack. "Nnn…"

"Double team. Is that all you psychic idiots are capable of?" The bisharp rested his claws as the meowstic he was looking at burst into dust.

"Pretty much. You resist like… what, 12 types?" Whisper was leaning on a wall on the other side of the room.

"Twelve types!? What're we supposed to do then?" Charlie shouted.

Whisper scratched her chin, ignoring the bisharp walking towards Charlie. "I'll think of something."

-----
Mobius flew at an incredible speed over the waters south of Kalos, making waves as if there was a speedboat going through it, being only a few feet above it.

Soon, the mist started becoming thicker and thicker as Mobius kept his high speed.
He continued, on and on as the mist became so thick that he had to slow his speed down.

But not for long though, he found the island of Cellalight Isle soon enough. Mobius slowly landed in front of the big, dank and cold cave. Just dark enough. But he could see his way around the place easily. He was able to detect the ice pit, and walked around it. The tunnel continued, until a big column of ice blocked his way.
There was something trapped in the ice, a shape that Mobius recognized well. He raked the column twice with his talons, weakening the ice. Then, he stepped back and charged, jabbing the column with his right talon. It shattered apart.

...and a Victini dropped out of the ice, collapsing to the ground. He stepped forward and checked on Victoria's condition. Cold, hypothermia was probably going to come in soon.
He grabbed his phone and dialed up a number, holding both it and Victoria while he was starting a flight.

-----
Xian had his face to the floor. He snapped awake after feeling the coldness on his body for a few seconds. "Gah!"

He was in a chamber of some sort, with rocky walls and a floor of ice. There was a Manectric standing across the room, tapping one of his paws impatiently.

"You…" Xian cleared his throat. He stared at the manectric as hard as he felt like. "You're one of those shadow pokemon, aren't you?"

"Beats me. I don't even care anymore." The manectric shifted his stance, ready to dash.

Xian just stood there, and spread his arms out in a taunting manner.
Heh, you are not gonna believe what kind of mistake you're going to make.

The manectric burst forward, sparking, and the electricity turned purple as he prepared to shadow rush Xian.
It whiffed. Xian jumped into the air a few feet, and swiftly tossed out his motorcycle, because at least he didn't have to deal with a professor's interruptions! The motorcycle briefly crushed the manectric under it's weight, and then fell off.

The manectric lay quite still. Getting hit by a motorcycle really takes it out of a pokemon. A minute passed before Xian stepped forward and looked at the manectric suspiciously.

"Ooh… my back." He didn't look in the mood to stand up. He looked up at Xian with a pained expression. "How'd you…"

Xian shrugged. "Well…" He took his motorcycle and placed it back into his inventory.
I've done it before, and it was fun.
"I was feeling lucky today."

The manectric angrily pulled out a Sitrus berry and scarfed it down. Nom nom nom or something. He now had the strength to stand up, and he did. Kinda. "Grrrrr… You're… deadmeat." But clearly not enough strength to fight.

The Manectric was teleported away.

--static--
After getting Slade to take the unconscious Victoria to Cyllage after a long 4 minute wait, Mobius was ready to continue. He was back at the entrance of the cave, since there was actually nothing useful behind the column that he shattered.
He peered down the giant pit at the entrance. It was dark, it was cold, and he could hear voices.
"Pbbbbbbbtttttthhhhhhh!!!"
"Let's see if you can deal with this!"
"Tired… i'm… can't… keep going."

Those kids should've brought me to babysit them.
He waited for his eyes to slowly dilate themselves.
--static--
This is the second least elaborate plan that I have ever had the misfortune to witness.
Whisper and Charlie were facing a Manectric, who looked real tired.

"Tired… i'm… can't… keep going." the Manectric was struggling to stand up. He looked like he could collapse any second.

Whisper shrugged. "If you don't mind, we'll be going now. Can't keep a lady waiting." She was glad she didn't have to deal with any more crap. First the bisharp resisted everything she had, and a rattata just dodged all her attacks. Not only that but Charlie was useless the whole time, cowering in a corner somewhere or dodging a lot.

"Wait… stop…" The manectric said shakily, he tried expelling some sort of shadow mist from his body, but he was too tired. "Must…" The manectric collapsed.

Whisper approached him and examined him briefly. "Toxic poison. Looks like my brother did a number on him."

Charlie didn't say anything. She just kept a nervous expression.

--static--
Come on! This is getting ridiculous! How much more of this crap do I have to take?

There was a stupid FEAR Rattata in front of him. The bisharp and the manectric from before weren't very powerful, but the bisharp countered all of his attacks, annoyingly. "What's with you idiots sending losers after me?"

The rattata cackled, as menacingly as a purple rodent could. "Ahahahahahahahahahah… heh. I'm not stupid, I came prepared." He whistled, signalling a mega sableye to fall in the ice room from above.

"Oh no…!" Xian said sarcastically, also rolling his eyes at the same time. "A mega sableye. What ever will I do about that?"

The rattata didn't like Xian's tone, and scowled at him. "What're you going on about!?"

Xian glanced at the rattata for a second, then started walking around the room.
"Sableye… isn't very powerful. Sure, he has complete immunity to Normal and Fighting, but he's just… meh. A purple thing with eyes." Xian chuckled to himself, then continued. "Not only that, but… your friend has a glaring weakness… to THIS!"
Xian shot towards the mega sableye, jumping with a backflip, and ending it with a high jump kick, straight down on it's face. It connected just fine.

The sableye fell back, fainting from a one-hit KO.

"What!?" The rattata was angry. "HOW!?"

Xian turned towards the rat with a smug expression. "Don't you know? Rules are meant to be broken."

"Grrrrr! It doesn't matter!" The rattata shouted. "I'm ready for an endeavor, and you're going down!" He sprinted towards Xian, who narrowly dodge rolled out of the way.

"That's cheap, real cheap." Xian said, maintaining his tone to try and anger the rattata more. "Endeavor isn't a nice move to have."

"Shhhhhut up!"

This guy is annoying, how am I gonna attack him without getting my life sapped by him?
Xian just kept dodging.

"GROUP FORMATION!"

"Huh?" The voice came from above Xian.

It was Mobius, with 11 murkrows with him. "I'm taking Number One. The rest of you, try not to screw this up." They started flying around, eventually settling on a dodecagon shape. After that, they all descended at a high speed, creating ribbons behind them somehow.
"Yeah! Let's do this!"
"I hope I don't sprain my wing."
"Wheeeeeeeee!!!"

"Who the hell are you idiots!?" The rattata shouted.

Within a few feet of the ground, the birds one by one pull up and start slicing through the rattata, with Mobius making the final attack.
How flashy did you have to make this? Just attack him twice.
For maximum style, Mobius span on the ice with both of his talons while landing, and when he stopped moving, he was looking back at the rattata. He tipped his fedora.

Xian didn't seem to care about how dramatic Mobius' synchronized attack was. "Are you done yet?"

"Are you really not impressed? You gotta admit, that was pretty cool."

"I'll think about it when i'm not having to deal with a bunch of shadow pokemon, who hardly even use shadow moves."

Mobius shook his head. "Too serious, buddy." Then he turned to the group of murkrows. "Alright all of you, you can go now."

"Seeya later, Mobius!"
The crowd started to fly out of the room, back to where they came from.
"Until next time!"
"My beak is gonna be broken after more of this."

Xian started walking to the only other exit to the room, which had apparently just appeared. "Let's go."

"Alright." Mobius quickly flew after Xian, picking him up.

"H-hey!" Xian really didn't like getting carried randomly.

Mobius scoffed and sped up, whether or not Xian was acrophobic he didn't seem to concerned. He kept flying through the darkness… it was real dark, but Mobius could see just fine.

Until…
Mobius skidded to a stop, Lionel was there. In a brightly lit room with more ice, facing down the rest of the team and blabbing about random things.

"Lionel!" Xian jumped off Mobius and sprinted towards the Suicune, with Mobius slowly following. "You traitor!"

Lionel stopped his rant. "No. You can't learn your lessons, can't you?" He started glowing blue, pulsing with a chilling power, and then-

Bay

Years
There was some weird formatting going on in the first few paragraphs, so it was hard to follow at first. I wasn't sure if those sentences were supposed to be in one paragraph or seperate. Later on you have the paragraphs spaced out, so I think you could have taken the time to make sure the beginning was more representable like that.

Xian shrugged. "Well…" He took his motorcycle and placed it back into his inventory.
I've done it before, and it was fun.
"I was feeling lucky today."

You have more instances of formatting like that. You could have put it in one paragraph like this:

Xian shrugged. "Well…" He took his motorcycle and placed it back into his inventory. I've done it before, and it was fun. "I was feeling lucky today."

The next scene where you mentioned Manectric tired and then Manectric saying that is kinda repetitive. Perhaps you can just have the dialogue "Can't... keep going."

The part where Xian and Sableye fought, while you already mentioned that "rules meant to be broken," I think it would be funnier if it's because Sableye is actually holding Ring Target (an item where the holder receives damage no matter the type immunity). and well, should be expected Mobius to bring in his crew there.

Back