• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Console Wars

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • However, if Sony jumped on this (though, I did with PS Now on PC), then console gaming would pretty much die. If players had a choice of all previously exclusive console games on PC, not many would bother buying anything else.
    Exclusives are a big pillar supporting console industry imo.

I don't think that would kill consoles. As I see them, they're really for people who are either too cheap or too poor to afford a decent gaming PC. Just because the exclusives are gone doesn't mean everyone will suddenly be able to afford a decent PC.

Plus even if they did die and everyone went to PC I think that would be great. One giant unified community. Plus you can plug in a gamepad from either (or neither) console if you don't like Keyboard and Mouse.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

• Kinda skimmed through this thread, admittedly, but no Hyperdimension Neptunia references? Missed opportunity, smh :p
    Because no best girls :P Maybe just talking about Uni and Rom but we are probably talking about consoles more than handhelds :/
    And talking about Vert is heresy. xD

Plus even if they did die and everyone went to PC I think that would be great. One giant unified community. Plus you can plug in a gamepad from either (or neither) console if you don't like Keyboard and Mouse.
    You don't need unified community for single player games :P

Back