• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    Hi I remember registering on this forums long time ago, however I did never introduce myself nor send any message. Well I guess it's time to remedy :) hope my Engrish doesn't hurt anyone : S

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Late welcome to PC? or Welcome to PC? xD
    Either way, hope you enjoy your stay this time and stay on here longer!

Hope to see you around more~ C:

Years
  • Hi I remember registering on this forums long time ago, however I did never introduce myself nor send any message. Well I guess it's time to remedy :) hope my Engrish doesn't hurt anyone : S
    Whoa! Isn't that cool? You've already been a member for two whole years! Time sure flies, doesn't it? All the better to utilize that time and make new friends!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi I remember registering on this forums long time ago, however I did never introduce myself nor send any message. Well I guess it's time to remedy :) hope my Engrish doesn't hurt anyone : S
    Hey scarlet starlet, welcome to PC.

Ur English is perfectly fine, don't worry about it.

So how do find the Forums so far? Hope u are liking ur stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back