• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lurker Given Form

Diverien

I believe in you
    Years
    Always been a lurker on the forums, gathering bits and bobs of information where I could, working on designs for dream games and such. Now that I'm at university, I figure I might as well put some of my creative drive into actually making things.
    Also a Pokémon VGC world's competitor, hopefully going for a title this year. As it stands, just enjoying the story of the newest games, and getting into game creation and such.
    As it were, hello everyone, and thank you for welcoming me into your community.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Good Luck on your Title Chase Diverin! I am asssuming that you mean Pokemon TCG and not VCG? If you mean VCG what does that mean? I am also new here and I am trying to learn more about Pokemon !

Diverien

I believe in you
    Years
    Nope, meant VGC. Hoping to secure myself the World Championship, as is the dream.
    As per forum sections, I'm really bad at keeping up with things, but I do enjoy the hack factory that Pokécommunity has, as well as the challenges and general subforums. Fan theories and such are always a good read. I boil down to a general Pokémon fan, so I imagine I'll find a place here. Thanks for the welcomes :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nope, meant VGC. Hoping to secure myself the World Championship, as is the dream.
    As per forum sections, I'm really bad at keeping up with things, but I do enjoy the hack factory that Pokécommunity has, as well as the challenges and general subforums. Fan theories and such are always a good read. I boil down to a general Pokémon fan, so I imagine I'll find a place here. Thanks for the welcomes :)
    Welcome, lurker evolved! Good luck at shooting for the title. PC is a nice place to relax on, so just post wherever you feel like it, or maybe hang out with us on the Discord server (:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Always been a lurker on the forums, gathering bits and bobs of information where I could, working on designs for dream games and such. Now that I'm at university, I figure I might as well put some of my creative drive into actually making things.
    Also a Pokémon VGC world's competitor, hopefully going for a title this year. As it stands, just enjoying the story of the newest games, and getting into game creation and such.
    As it were, hello everyone, and thank you for welcoming me into your community.
    Hey Diverien, Chu welcomes a fellow lurker :P.

I was around the Forums for about an year after joining, before I actually started posting.

Make sure u browse around the Forums, I'm sure u'll find a lot of stuff that interests u.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back