• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    i just joined pokecommunity! i hope everyone is doing well.
    i'd love to make a lot of friends here!

i'm hong. i'm playing pokemon moon, and currently working on getting a shiny charm! what version are you playing, and how far are you?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016

i'm hong. i'm playing pokemon moon, and currently working on getting a shiny charm! what version are you playing, and how far are you?

Hey Hong ! Welcome to PC !

I actually just started collecting pokemon cards and opened my first set of packs of Pokemon Evolutions yesterday ! Brings back memories !

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey Hong, welcome to PC!

Ah well, don't own a 3DS, so no Sun & Moon for me :P.

Do take time to browse through the Forums, I'm sure u'll find a lot of interesting stuff.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years

Hello hong! Welcome to PC enjoy your time here and hope you like the community!

I'm playing Pokemon moon and i'm just doing some IV breeding right now than I complete the Alola pokedex! :)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    hey there, hong! welcome to the forums! :3 we're all a friendly bunch. i'm hoshiko. or you could call me by the nicknames i have listed ^-^ i have moon, and i beat the game. i'm trying to breed a shiny mimikyu and trying to get all my maps filled out so i don't have any missing places.

Back