• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help. pls.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    I'm a "returning" player of some sorts. Last Pokemon version I played was Black 2 and White 2 so I was wondering that now Sun and Moon is out, is it still wise to purchase the Gen 6 versions? Thank you so much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Hi Ehmpeetree - welcome!

I'd have to say yes - there are strong Pokemon available in both releases - especially OR or AS, as they have a great collection of legendary and mythical pokemon available from across many previous versions at the end of the game.

That, and they are still great fun!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I'm a "returning" player of some sorts. Last Pokemon version I played was Black 2 and White 2 so I was wondering that now Sun and Moon is out, is it still wise to purchase the Gen 6 versions? Thank you so much.
    Hey Ehmpeetre, welcome to the community.

B2W2 was the last game I played as well.

I'd say yeah, do get the Gen VI Versions, unless of course u are really eager to try out Sun & Moon first, I mean they are the newest games after all :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hii! I hope you will have a good time here, and with your games. I'd definitely recommend diving into a Gen 7 game, they are awesome. But OR/AS are apparently pretty great too, I'm looking forward to playing OR soon myself.

Welcome c:

Back