• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC PS4 party up?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi guys

I was wondering if any PC members would want to play a few team based games on PS4 every now and again. I was thinking causing some trouble on GTAV as a little posse could be quite fun or something. I'll be renting a BF1 server for a few months next year and I'm more than happy to make it private or change up the rules one night a week for PC members. We could also try stuff like broforce or whatever games people want to play really.

Let me know if there's any interest in this

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Something is coming.....

-----------

I would love to but I only own 2 games on PS4, Destiny, and the NowCharted collection

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I was all set to come in here and say "yeah, sure, I'll play some Battlefield 1", but then I remembered I let my PS+ subscription lapse and started getting all MP games on the XBOX One earlier this year, so... whoops.

Back