• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Minecraft Server [CLOSING]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • The map has been expanded by 1000 blocks! Hopefully everyone will have a bit more room to explore now :)

Also, a few new Christmas themed things have been added to the spawn area! There's a parkour course that rewards 2 diamonds upon completion, a teleport to the brand new Creative world, and a Christmas tree!

Signups for the Christmas build event are still underway until the 10th, so be sure to sign up over here. Prizes include valuable in-game materials and raffle tickets!

The button to the creative world doesnt work :x I can't seem to get into the creative world...

Also, I'm assuming we cant use commands like /locate right?

Years
  • Ok so the button wasn't working for some reason but in the meantime, players can access the creative world using the command /mvtp creative and can return with /mvtp world. Inventories are not shared between world. I'll be looking for ways to get that button to work, but at least now everyone can access it!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Minecraft 1.11.1 is out as of today. We updating the server to it soon? You can now propel yourself through the sky with rockets and I wanna try that.

Years
  • THE SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 1.11.2. YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE MINECRAFT BEFORE PLAYING.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

Years
  • Hey guys, so the activity on the server is super low and I don't really have the money to support the server anymore. Are you ok with me closing the server? I can try and give the map file to whoever wants it if I can figure out how to do that. Sorry guys :(

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Honestly it's ok if you close the server down. Nobody's been on it since Christmas but me most of the time, and while I've been pretty active on it it's pretty much a single player server since I'm the only one playing on it these days.

I would like the map file though. I've put a lot of effort into terraforming and building things on it, and it would be a shame to lose it like I did the last one.

I still miss my castle so bad ;-;

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Hey guys, so the activity on the server is super low and I don't really have the money to support the server anymore. Are you ok with me closing the server? I can try and give the map file to whoever wants it if I can figure out how to do that. Sorry guys :(

Do what's financially best, seriously. When I funded the Minecraft server the last time around, it cost a lot so I completely understand your stance right now. Do what's best, and hopefully someone will be able to still use the file (:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I'd also want a copy too.

Honestly, I haven't been really on that much coz internet issues + busy at work and stuff

Still sad this is gonna go soon :(

Years
  • Hi guys, I've requested for the server to be shut down. You can download the map files here. I think you just need to drag and drop the folder(s) into your Minecraft saves folder.

Thank you so much to everyone who was a part of the server and contributed to the fun! I had a great time building with you all. :)

Back