• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there pokefans

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hey, I'm new here i'm 23 y.o, i played pokemon since red and blue version came out (long time player)
    i had
    -Pokemon Red
    Pokemon Yellow
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Fire Red
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Pearl...

then i had the stupid idea to give mi Nintendo DS away ...... so i missed
    X and Y and black and white

But finally i got a new ds and started plating Sun and just bought Alpha Sapphire yay!

so i'm here to sk a few things about pokemon things that i've missed and stuff and well being part of this community <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hello there, nice to meet you. Welcome to PC!

Always nice to see somebody who has been there since the start, Pokemon has come a long, long way. I'm curious though, which is your favorite generation?

If you ever need anything, let me know! good luck with everything :)

aw thanks !

i think is the first and 3rd generation tbh and 7th generation is pretty cool to <3 but i'll go for 1st and 3rd yours?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Ey, I would consider myself kind-of a long time player as well? That is, if you consider the Ruby and Sapphire era a long time ago. Otherwise, then nah. I started with Emerald haha. And FireRed. Of course. However, I've definitely given Yellow a shot and I fell in love with it.

Unfortunately my phone died, along with the game inside it, so I've been debating as to whether I should return to it and start over or not hahaha.

I have yet to try Sun/Moon or AlphaSapphire/OmegaRuby ._. Mostly due to procrastination and lack of motivation, but soon I'll touch one of those two series... maybe the latter?

Welcome on board to the community Coco! I myself joined to be a part of this big community as well! There's plenty to do and so much to learn, not to mention that they do a good job of updating you on the latest Pokemon news, so you won't be disappointed c: If anything, I'm new here myself, so we get to learn and grow here together :3

Again, welcome!

Back