• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Tag Battles in Firered?

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    Can tag battles be done in Firered?

I'm talking about battles where you team up with an NPC, like the one with Steven against Maxie in Emerald.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
    There are no bugs as far as I am aware. The partner AI is currently not very smart and needs a bit of updating.

Well thats something which is gonna get upgraded with time...
    Well thanks for the link... probably use it in my hack and try to get it in my tool as well...
    Full credit to tou guys 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    This hack is not really suitable for public consumption yet, because there is no way to turn on tag battles from a script. It's literally one line of code that needs to be added, but we haven't decided how we're going to do that in the community hack yet, so I haven't actually gotten around to actually doing it.

Also, there has been no bug testing besides what I did when I wrote the code so I cannot guarantee that there will be no issues.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
    This hack is not really suitable for public consumption yet, because there is no way to turn on tag battles from a script. It's literally one line of code that needs to be added, but we haven't decided how we're going to do that in the community hack yet, so I haven't actually gotten around to actually doing it.

Also, there has been no bug testing besides what I did when I wrote the code so I cannot guarantee that there will be no issues.

Well if you can inform me a bit about installing it and activating it(any method that can be done)
    I can check it for bugs and give it a test run... well it will be good for public usage and you guys as well to improve it :)

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Well if you can inform me a bit about installing it and activating it(any method that can be done)
    I can check it for bugs and give it a test run... well it will be good for public usage and you guys as well to improve it :)

Unfortunately there is no way of installing it without installing the rest of the community hack first. I am working on fixing that, but it's slow work.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
    Unfortunately there is no way of installing it without installing the rest of the community hack first. I am working on fixing that, but it's slow work.

Well its great what you have done and what you are doing,
    So i want wait further more for this hack!!

I hope it will be available for general use soon :)

Back