• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Fallout Shelter free for Xbox One & W10 tomorrow Feb 7th

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...box-one-and-windows-10-tomorrow?client=safari

I'm personally very excited about this. As a person who has played Fallout Shelter, can't wait to earn some achievements on my Xbox One. Also, the game will be a Play Anywhere title, meaning save files will cross over from platform.

What about you guys? Excited about the news? What do you think about Fallout Shelter as a whole? Discuss anything and everything related to Fallout Shelter.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It has achievements. That already makes it 100% better than the iOS version. Will download within the week.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Can I just say that I love how most Xbox exclusives are now coming to Windows 10?

Because I do.

The Play Anywhere program is definitely the future and as an Xbox gamer you have to like that. Mike Ybarra - I believe that's his name - also went on record saying how Backwards Compatibility titles will be working with W10 as well through Play Anywhere, so we might see in the near future being able to play our owned Xbox 360 games on W10 as well.

Yukari

The Play Anywhere program is definitely the future and as an Xbox gamer you have to like that. Mike Ybarra - I believe that's his name - also went on record saying how Backwards Compatibility titles will be working with W10 as well through Play Anywhere, so we might see in the near future being able to play our owned Xbox 360 games on W10 as well.

hehehe... And I was just happy I could play Killer Instinct on W10. c:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • So I (finally) got the game working and I have to say, it really it addicting. I don't know what's changed since when it first launched, but I've very much been enjoying the integrated Quest system. Combat is a little iffy - am I able to trigger VATS manually or is just random when it appears - but overall I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of it thus far.

Back