• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Tekken Fans?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • Alisa and Lily best girls.
    /thread

Heh, what a coincidence, I'm actually playing Tekken Revolution now =D
    Anyway, I'm a big Tekken fan. It's my favorite fighting game. I've one way or another tried all Tekkens but spent most time on 6 on PSP.

I've always been Lee guy, I've been maining him or Violet as long as I can remember but after playing Revolution with Lily for a while, I'm really considering switching to her permanently because she's an incredible character to use =D

Oh and Mishimas suck.

TOM The Amazing Tyranitar

"I am the mighty Tyranitar"
    Years
  • Alisa and Lily best girls.
    /thread

Heh, what a coincidence, I'm actually playing Tekken Revolution now =D
    Anyway, I'm a big Tekken fan. It's my favorite fighting game. I've one way or another tried all Tekkens but spent most time on 6 on PSP.

I've always been Lee guy, I've been maining him or Violet as long as I can remember but after playing Revolution with Lily for a while, I'm really considering switching to her permanently because she's an incredible character to use =D

Oh and Mishimas suck.
    That's good to here, and I respect your opinion about the Mishimas. Though, to me, I like both Heihachi and Kazuya.

User19sq

I love Tekken! Contextually. Gameplay-wise, I suck badly. XDDDDD (Which is the opposite of Smash, wherein I kick complete ass!!!)

I really love it when Tekken does cross-overs, like when Heihachi made Phoenix Wright his lawyer in PXZ2, or Akuma's inclusion in 7. I wish I could play with experienced players, to grow and learn from them. I'm such a noob. ; ^;
    Alisa and Lily best girls.
    /thread

I mostly lean to Lillie, cuz she wears a tiny skirt and her thighs jiggle in certain cutscenes. -//w//-

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • My first Tekken game was 2 since a friend of ours had a PSX way before we did and he had a really great library of games. Tekken 2 was something alright.

A year and something later, we get our PSX and we got Tekken 3 and I still believe up to this day that Tekken 3 is one of the best console ports of any arcade fighting game of all time. It was console port done right with chockful of content and modes such as Tekken Force, Tekken Ball, and everything else.

Also, Lili and Asuka main here in Tag 2, for obviously good reasons. ;) Tekken 7 I'm maining Akuma because he's an insanely fun character to use, and he has some of the most broken combos in the entire game.

Years
  • My first Tekken game was 2 since a friend of ours had a PSX way before we did and he had a really great library of games. Tekken 2 was something alright.

A year and something later, we get our PSX and we got Tekken 3 and I still believe up to this day that Tekken 3 is one of the best console ports of any arcade fighting game of all time. It was console port done right with chockful of content and modes such as Tekken Force, Tekken Ball, and everything else.

Also, Lili and Asuka main here in Tag 2, for obviously good reasons. ;) Tekken 7 I'm maining Akuma because he's an insanely fun character to use, and he has some of the most broken combos in the entire game.

That is a good story. When I was young, I played Tekken 4 arcade somewhere in the "Dryer." I had no idea how to play the characters, I just pressed random buttons and so on. This was only the beginning. Then, a couple of years later, I found a Tekken 3 case in a box of old CDs. I had an available PlayStation 2 so I can check if it is compatible with it; it turns out that it was compatible after all. However, I didn't have any PlayStation "One" memory card. So, I had to play the game several times until I see all new characters. The soundtracks in the game were all amazing. Forest Law and Gun Jack are my most favorite. I even played the first Tekken Tag Tournament, too.

Years
  • That is a good story. When I was young, I played Tekken 4 arcade somewhere in the "Dryer." I had no idea how to play the characters, I just pressed random buttons and so on. This was only the beginning. Then, a couple of years later, I found a Tekken 3 case in a box of old CDs. I had an available PlayStation 2 so I can check if it is compatible with it; it turns out that it was compatible after all. However, I didn't have any PlayStation "One" memory card. So, I had to play the game several times until I see all new characters. The soundtracks in the game were all amazing. Forest Law and Gun Jack are my most favorite. I even played the first Tekken Tag Tournament, too.
    Tekken 3 was the best of the ps1 titles imo, but I think Tekken 4 was the best Tekken imo.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Tekken! I'd say I like it more than Street Fighter. The lore is very interesting despite my inability to remember the character's names. For the second tag team game though I lovedddd playing as the boxing dinosaur. That was so much fun!

Still hoping Tekken x Street Fighter gets released too!

Years
  • Tekken! I'd say I like it more than Street Fighter. The lore is very interesting despite my inability to remember the character's names. For the second tag team game though I lovedddd playing as the boxing dinosaur. That was so much fun!

Still hoping Tekken x Street Fighter gets released too!

Tekken X Street Fighter was released like 3 years ago. So, you like Alex?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Tekken X Street Fighter was released like 3 years ago. So, you like Alex?

Nah, you're thinking of Street Fighter x Tekken - the crossover that Capcom built using their SF system. Supposedly Namco was to come back with their version of the crossover but built using Tekken's fighting system which I find a lot easier to pick up and play. I think it was pushed back because of Tekken 8 development.

Yeah! That's the guy! So much fun to play as!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I used to play Tekken 2 and 5 with my cousin. Wasn't particularly good, just button mashed and happen to win a couple of times. Marshall Law was my fave for that one salto kick he does.

Back