• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Shadow of Mordor sequel leaked

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I did not play the original but I am interested in this because I have heard so much good about the nemesis system.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I was about to play, I was mesmerized. I wanted to spent 120++ hours playing Shadow of Mordor.

But then, Target leaks a sequel to the game and now I'm out the door, to make sure that I still have enough cash to.. ok nevermind.

That aside, I kinda thought that a sequel to SoM would be on the works given how successful the game was and how the story felt that a new chapter in Talion's adventures could still be on the works. Slaughtering orcs and goblins was hella fun and doing more of the same once again in a sequel would be a welcoming sight.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Quoting you guys so you can see the announcement trailer that was released today:

I was about to play, I was mesmerized. I wanted to spent 120++ hours playing Shadow of Mordor.

But then, Target leaks a sequel to the game and now I'm out the door, to make sure that I still have enough cash to.. ok nevermind.

That aside, I kinda thought that a sequel to SoM would be on the works given how successful the game was and how the story felt that a new chapter in Talion's adventures could still be on the works. Slaughtering orcs and goblins was hella fun and doing more of the same once again in a sequel would be a welcoming sight.

I did not play the original but I am interested in this because I have heard so much good about the nemesis system.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I just want to see them expand on the Nemesis system. It was a good idea with an OK execution that made the first several hours a very fun experience and then, past the midway point, a slightly less fun, slightly less interesting one.

But there's no reason they can't expand on it, and if they do then this'll beat the shit out of the original (which was some good fun). More to do in the Open World and more events would be nice, too, because it really did get to feeling like the Nemesis system really all there was to the original other than the story. Which was fine, certainly, but once you exhausted that for all it was then it was pretty hard to pick the game up again. But hey, they have little reason not to expand on the game's systems this time around since they can't exactly ride on the hype of said system like they did the first time around. I'm interested, definitely.

Back