• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Disney Afternoon Collection Announced

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/officia...e-rangers-and-more-retro-classics-on-april-18

GAMES! These are the obvious stars of the show here; you'll get to play the following gems on PS4, XOne and PC with the crispest 8-bit graphics in town:

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers and Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 ? Bring in a friend for classic co-op Capcom platforming action as one of you plays as Chip, and the other as Dale.

Darkwing Duck ? Jump in the shoes of superhero Darkwing Duck and fight crime with lots of charm and wits.

DuckTales and DuckTales 2 ? Embark on classic treasure seeking adventures through exotic stages as the pogo master millionaire Scrooge McDuck.

TaleSpin ? Take to the skies as rad pilot Baloo in a unique take on the shoot 'em up genre, where you get to change the direction of your plane at any time.

$20. No Switch version though. Which is bizarre, since these were all NES games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Would love to get the Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers and DuckTales games, but don't have any of the devices it's being ported to

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • if the achievements are manageable, I'm buying this. Love me some DuckTales. As mentioned, very strange that there isn't a Switch version. If anything though, similar to how other third party games have come over to Nintendo consoles, it may just have a delayed release date or be ported at a later point in time. I hope that happens considering I hate when gamers get jipped based on console choice.

Back