• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    F

Rabi

You legit answered your own request

Don't play with us like this just do it I want to write about what my favorite dog in video games is hurry
    You asked for it, so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume everyone else wants this too, and made up 30 more questions for this month.

I apologize in advance if some of these are similar to the ones from last month or just questions that have popped up before on the forum - did my best to change it up and make up new stuff but there might still be some overlap!

160226055037417659.gif

If you're new to these 30 Days events, it's pretty simple - every day, a new topic will be discussed, and all you gotta do is drop by and answer the question of the day however you like. Take a look at our last one right here for a better idea of how this works, if you'd like.

You are always welcome to revisit past questions, so don't worry if you miss some.

Day 1 starts on May 10th, 2017, and without further ado...​

THE QUESTIONS OF MAY (AND A LITTLE BIT OF JUNE)!
    Day 1: Your favorite video game animal (this one's for you, machomuu).
    Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick.
    Day 3: The last game you completed.
    Day 4: A character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do?
    Day 5: The most challenging game you've played.
    Day 6: Your favorite Let's Player or streamer. Alternatively, if you don't watch LPs and streams, tell us what you think of 'em.
    Day 7: Your favorite party game/a game you like to play with friends.
    Day 8: A game that ruins friendships.
    Day 9: A game you can sink hours and hours a day into without realizing.
    Day 10: A game you regret playing.
    Day 11: A character that deserves more love.
    Day 12: A character you think is overrated.
    Day 13: A fictional food item you really want to try.
    Day 14: Your proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game.
    Day 15: Your favorite video game meme.
    Day 16: Your weapon of choice.
    Day 17: A game that needs a sequel.
    Day 18: Your favorite mob/creature.
    Day 19: Your favorite mount/vehicle.
    Day 20: Your favorite DLC.
    Day 21: The scariest game scene.
    Day 22: A game that helps you relax.
    Day 23: A game that really winds you up.
    Day 24: Your favorite video game quote.
    Day 25: A side character that deserves their own spin-off game (yes, I stole this question from 30 Days of Entertainment)
    Day 26: The funniest game scene or moment.
    Day 27: A game or series with really impressive and in-depth lore.
    Day 28: Your favorite video game series or franchise.
    Day 29: A game that you're really good at.
    Day 30: Something you learned from video games (interpret this however you like -
    it can be anything from a small factoid to an interesting life lesson you took away from a game. You decide!)

Try to use spoiler tags where applicable, and just be mindful of spoilers in general when reading through this thread, as many games will be discussed. :) Have fun!

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 1: Your Favorite Video Game Animal

When it comes my favorite video game animal, I am going to look the Final Fantasy series. The one I am going to choose is the chocobo. This animal has been a common element of the Final Fantasy series ever since it first appeared way back in the NES version of Final Fantasy II.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 1: Your favorite video game animal.

D-Dog from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Tags everyone for you, and takes out people quietly.

Years
  • Day 1: Your favorite video game animal

300px-Donkey_Kong_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Tropical_Freeze.png

Donkey Kong! (this counts right) He's pretty chill and his island is awesome, what's not to love.

Years
  • Omg I'm so happy we've got another one.

Day 1: Your favorite video game animal - I'm gonna go with the Chocobo from Final Fantasy too, it's a great way to travel through the different worlds (that ties in with the lore) and their design and the music that plays when you ride one are super cute.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Day 1: Your favorite video game animal (this one's for you, machomuu). Dragons

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 31: Favorite Animal

Well if its real animals in a game, I love anything with wolves.

If we can count animals that dont exist in our world..... Well....

thumb-1920-285359.jpg

Scalebound-gamescom-2015-01-jpg.jpg

Sabrewulf2013.jpg

(Tie with Gryphons and Dragons and Werewolves)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day +1

Favorite Video game animals:
    Carnivorous Dinosaurs.
    Spoiler:

These creatures have always been some of my favorite creatures in both films and video games for a couple of reasons. There's just something about dinos that make them fierce and compelling video game creatures as either monsters to fight against (and eventually do some vicious and blood curling GLORY KILLS) on them, or as NPC allies who devour enemy NPCs to death.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 1: Your favorite video game animal.

Amaterasu counts, right? Also love Yoshi after the awesomeness that was Yoshi's Island on the SNES. Boney from Mother 3, Repede from Vesperia and even that saber cat from Dragon Quest V are all pretty cool too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick.

Probably Cortana from the Halo series. I feel like I've answered her for many of these questions, but oh well.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 32: Favorite Companion:

The Arbiter is one of my favorite characters ever, and it's an honor to fight along side him in Halo 3 and 5!

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Day 1: Your favorite video game animal
    Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day
    X3TmMuS.png

Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick
    Alyx from the Half Life series
    BUXFfk8.png

Years
  • Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick - Prompto became my virtual best friend in Final Fantasy XV so gotta say he's my favourite.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 2: Favorite companion

Piper Wright from Fallout 4
    bHMFwUc.jpg

There's something about Piper that really makes me like her as a companion. She kinda has some decent stats even if she doesn't look the part, and she's a rather interesting being to tag along with. Also, Piper reminds me of one of my exes so that's kind of a plus?

Years
  • Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick

200px-DiddyReturns.png

Diddy Kong! The Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong dynamic is something I always thought was pretty interesting in the DKC games.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 1: Your favorite video game animal.
    I'm gonna be mainstream and go Chocobo :p

Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick
    Dangit idk :/

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick

Probably Yorda from Ico. Yes, I guess she'd seem like an burden more than anything, but I love the dynamic between the two characters.

Midna was one of the few things I enjoyed about Twilight Princess. Ellie from The Last of Us is also another favorite.

Back