• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • HALP SOMEONE I'M BEING ASSAULTED BY NOTIFICATIONS

also no its fine this is fun. I couldn't imagine so many people jumping at the chance to participate if they didn't enjoy it.

Hell, the only reason I'm not so quick to jump in is because once I get thinking, I get typing, and once I get typing, I get thinking, and when the loop goes on for too long the post just doesn't get made (or it turns into a gigantic wall of text and I get writer's block for the next week :/)

Day 1: Your favorite video game animal (this one's for you, machomuu)

<3

Zero III, though. He's also my favorite Video Game villain and my favorite Video Game mascot. He's just a solid all arounder, but I think a majority of that comes from the performance the voice actor gave and the overall localization of the title. Everytime I got a small chance to hear the little guy again after the beginning of the game I was just...just so hoppy.

^ See, that, that right there, that was a pun. I know it probably wasn't very bunny but I'd say it was worth it.

/sigh I might need to go and replay that

Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick
    Ah...hm...

Not my favorite, but one I generally enjoyed was Kyu. Kyu from Huniepop. She may seem like a strange choice but I suppose it's because she's a type of character I wouldn't generally enjoy but she was written in a way that made her fun as hell. Heck, she had some of the most memorable lines in the game, some that I still quote because they're clever, if nothing else.

But she basically promoted you to be a philandering ass and whether you actually do is up to you. Her go getting attitude her and general interest in the game's cast definitely did a lot to make her feel like an annoying mascot Mcguffin and more like a dependable (if a little brash) wingwoman.

Day 3: The last game you completed.

...Uh. I wanted Persona 5 or Breath of the Wild to be here but I'm still stalling on those two, so...

The Bort DLC for Naruto UNS4? But if that's the case it's been months since the last time I beat anything...aye.

Years
  • Day 3: The last game you completed.

That would probably be Shovel Knight. It's not too difficult so you can play through it in a matter of hours, but it's an amazing game that puts together all the right things from the 8-bit era to make a stunning experience.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Rise Of The Tomb Raider. Such a good game. Can't wait for the next one in the series. Going to 100% it.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I don't remember tbh... maybe undertale? But I didn't even 100% it smh :/

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Day 2: Your favorite companion/sidekick. Yoshi
    Day 3: The last game you completed. Mega Man 3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 3: The last game you completed.

Quake 2. I finally have some closure to this game since I remember having trouble running said game more than 10 years ago. Come to think of it, playing and completing Quake 2 made me wish that there was a Quake reboot in the style of the DooM reboot and that would make me just as happy

Years
  • Day 3: The last game you completed - The last game I completed was Final Fantasy XV, I still haven't finished Dishonored 2 despite literally being like 30 minutes away from the ending, I'll try and get that finished soon.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 3: Last Game I finished

I honestly can't say I've even played a finish-able game recently.

Um... Mass Effect Andromeda... Maybe...?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 4: A character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do?

I dunno. Lara Croft? Just sing songs over the radio because that's what I do when gaming anyway? {XD}

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Day 4: A character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do?

Lanky Kong from Donkey Kong 64. We would handstand run all around King K. Rool's floating foretress throwing bananas at all kremlins that come near us.

Years
  • Day 4: A Character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do? - I would be the Dragonborn's sidekick (basically a follower) and kill some dragons.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 4: Character you'd be a sidekick to

Rtas 'Vadum. May any who follow the prophets taste the bite of my blade!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 4: A Character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do?

I finally figured out who:
    Spoiler:

Now my choice of a character to be a sidekick for may sound a little strange but I'm thinking this more of a Batman & Robin kind of partnership where I would learn a lot from the man himself when it comes to being a mother ****ing manly man to eventually proving to be bigger than what the man sees and eventually becoming an entity of my own, kinda like Dick Grayson growing up from a Boy Wonder into a badass mufo himself.

Years
  • Day 4: A character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do?

Link from Legend of Zelda. I'd probably just assist him in fighting and exploring areas.

Years
  • Day 5: The most challenging game you've played - Probably gonna have to go with Dragon Age:Inquisition, it might have been the difficulty I played on, but I found it really tough.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 5: The most challenging game you've played.

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Couldn't get out of the starting sewer area.

Back