• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So it's the last day before the apocalypse...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • ...What game are you beating?

And not playing, this isn't a thread about what you'd want the last game that you would play before you die, this is about looking at that giant ball in the sky on the verge of corruption, slapping on one hell of a :thinking:, and sauntering over to your bucket list to see how you can make the most (or least) of the next 24 hours.

And you'll beat it. You'll do what it takes to beat it. You have nothing to lose, after all.

Well, except the chance to beat the game. By, y'know, not beating it. Stakes are high.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Pokémon X and Moon. Even if I have to tape my eyes open and live of energy drinks, I will play and finish those games before I die.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    All my bucket list games are so long though D: that's why they're on my bucket list

I would want to steal my brother's PS4 and get a copy of Persona 5, but that is not something to play in 24 hours. Looking through my Steam library - I think that copy of Far Cry 4 Arsenic got me for Christmas would also be a good choice.

Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, just need to play this game, and why not when I'm about to die.

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • I'm a bit of a speedrunner, so I can beat certain games in a few hours, but right now I am beating a few games that interest me. The Legend of Zelda: BOTW, and Wind Waker HD are almost 100 percent complete for me.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Doom 2016 Ultra Nightmare No Upgrade Run Pistol Only.... Well some people have already done so but they were also using grenades, so lets get that out of the way and use the really useless Pistol all throughout the entire game. Oh and Ultra Nightmare because Permadeath is a thing since 2015

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Final Fantasy 7, because I can then remove said big ball in the sky that would spell doom for us all.

Looks like I win this time, machomuu. <3
    You win this round, but when all the people who spent their life savings on hookers and blow assuming that was the end find out they're gonna be pissed.

And they're gonna come after you. With pitchforks and brooms. No guns or anything like that though.

'Cause they spent all their money on hookers and blow.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll finally get 100% in Grand Theft Auto 5. It's sitting at about 95%. I can't die knowing all those hours running around the map getting collectibles was for nothing.

Back