• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

Years
  • Day 9: A game you can sink hours and hours into without realizing

Definitely World of Warcraft for me. That game completely kills my sense of time and I've logged and ungodly amount of hours into it over the years.

Day 10: A game you regret playing

Not so much playing as buying, but Sonic: Lost World. I thought I'd give the Sonic series another chance and it just didn't do it for me.

Day 11: A character that deserves more love.

Samus Aran from the Metroid games. She's pretty badass, but people tend to underappreciate her because of lack of dialogue (or excess dialogue in Other M) and facelessness in most games.

Years
  • Day 11: A character that deserves more love. - Luigi, I love him and much prefer playing as him to Mario, but, in my experience, people don't seem to share the love for him.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 12: A character you think is overrated.

Crash Bandicoot. Terrible platformers. Rip-off racing games. Etc.

Years
  • Day 12: A character you think is overrated.

I think Master Chief from the Halo games is pretty overrated. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but he rarely speaks and has fairly little personality. I've seen so many people say that Master Chief is one of the best video game characters, but he's just a generic action hero to me.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Day 12: A character you think is overrated

Marcus Fenix. What a boring character overall. I get it that he's an Xbox staple, but Cole is so much more interesting in my opinion. Cole Train all day baby!

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Day 7: Your favorite party game/a game you like to play with friends. mario kart 8
    Day 8: A game that ruins friendships. mario party 4
    Day 9: A game you can sink hours and hours a day into without realizing. disgaea 5
    Day 10: A game you regret playing. super bomberman r
    Day 11: A character that deserves more love. yoshi

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 13: A fictional food item you really want to try.

I really wouldn't mind trying a Rage Candy Bar. Assuming humans can eat it too. It IS a candy bar, after all...

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 11 - A Character that needs more love

Rtas Vadum' from H2 and 3. He may be a major supporting role but he has just as much personality as the protagonists. I'd love to see a spinoff game as him hunting covenant remnants like his book.

Day 12 - A character that is overrated

Z

Next.

Day 13 - A fictional food I'd want to try

Skooma or moonsugar are my first choices, like any good Khajiit

One Duke Burger please!

Years
  • Day 13: A fictional food item you really want to try.

I definitely wouldn't mind trying some sea salt ice cream from the Kingdom Heart games. Sounds like it would be nice.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day 14: Your proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game

When it comes to my proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game, well there was one I got just last week in Injustice 2. It was a rare achievement as in only a small percentage of players gotten it. The name of the achievement? Well the name of the achievement is Skill Gap. How to get is as follows: Superman must defeat Green Lantern with the final hit coming from Final Flight.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 14: Your proudest achievement/accomplishment in a game.

I beat Black Ops III on hardened difficulty, just to get the trophy. Highest difficulty I have ever played COD at, and I have played them all.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 14: Proudest achievables

I guess that would be getting "Eye for an eye" in PAYDAY 2, which is for destroying the turret on a blackhawk that evades missiles while on a moving train on Overkill difficulty. It was my first time playing the mission and I didn't even know it was a thing but our team blew up that stupid turret. Got a mask and an achievement that only 2% of players currently have.

My rarest achievement is apparently from space engineers, which is just to accept a peace offer from another faction. I don't know if its a new achievement or not but it is so easy that I doubt it will stay at 0.48% of players having it for long.

I'm sure I will come up with something better later.

Back