• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deadly Duos - Ken/Ryu vs. Scorpion/Sub-Zero [Week 18]

Who will win?

• Ken & Ryu

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Scorpion & Sub-Zero

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

THE GREAT CHARACTER CLASH: WEEK 18

Sorry for the delay, but the GCC is back, folks! For those of you who are new to this, the rules are simple - every week, we pit two characters against each other, and your task is to choose your favorite of the pair, and tell us why!

Here's who we've covered so far:

Seifer vs. Sephiroth
    Big Boss vs. Master Chief
    Mario vs. Sonic
    Peach vs. Zelda
    Samus vs. Megaman
    Ratchet & Clank vs. Jak & Daxter
    Sans vs. Papyrus
    Tracer vs. Scout
    Luigi vs. Tails
    Crash vs. Spyro
    Nathan Drake vs. Lara Croft
    Ganon vs. Bowser
    Doom Guy vs. Duke Nukem vs. Serious Sam
    Raiden vs. Genji
    Mr. Resetti vs. Navi

Since it's been two weeks since the last GCC, we're doubling up - sort of. Instead of 1v1, we're pitting two infamous duos against each other...

NmfFjQg.png

Best friends, rivals and sparring partners - first up, we have the leading characters of Street Fighter, Ryu and Ken Masters!

mNldSKv.png

What happens when these two team up? Ken and Ryu's opponents are none other than Scorpion and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat!

Which duo is your favorite, and why! Be sure to leave a vote and let us know who you prefer! May the better pair win.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • In terms of which pair I like better definitely Ryu & Ken.

If you're pitting them against each other in battle, I think Sub-Zero & Scorpion should be able to pull off the win (given that they are willing to work together :P). Ryu & Ken have somewhat similar styles, while Sub & Scorp have more variety & are a bit more resilient.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Scorpion and Sub-Zero take this, no question. They simply can do MUCH more than Ryu and Ken can, from a martial prowess standpoint to a supernatural one.

Hell, to be honest, Ryu and Ken would have troubles dealing with just Sub-Zero/Scorpion alone, and (since someone brought it up) Sub and Scorp would have no problems working together since they've patched up the relationship as of MKX, so that's ESPECIALLY an uphill battle for Ryu and Ken.

I'd say the only real shot that Ryu and Ken would have would be if they had access to their Evil Ryu/Violent Ken personas, and even then that's pushing it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Im not sure how old some of the people are but theres a reason why in those mk vs sf flash videos by pyroxcide (rest in peace buddy), the sf characters always get their asses handed to them save for the very first mk vs sf flash movie... so yes lorewise the mk characters are 2 powerful against ryu and ken. Also the mk dudes are more appealing to me since i can take them seriously as legitimate threats.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'd say the only real shot that Ryu and Ken would have would be if they had access to their Evil Ryu/Violent Ken personas, and even then that's pushing it.
    Put Sub-Z in his Dragon Medallion & ancestral armor, bring in Elder God Champion Scorp & Evil Ryu/Violent Ken don't stand any chance.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back