• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Call of Duty WWII Zombies Trailer Revealed

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just 105 days until this game. Haven't been this excited for a COD game since, well, Advanced Warfare.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Not sh"tposting but can we just have one thread to cover cod ww2 in general?

Also, as far as im concerned this is by fat the most INTeresting take they have done for zambles. If there is one thing that Sledgehammer does right is to make their things as attractive as possible. Also why do i have this sudden urge to think of Killing Floor after watching that. Hmmm

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Not sh"tposting but can we just have one thread to cover cod ww2 in general?

Also, as far as im concerned this is by fat the most INTeresting take they have done for zambles. If there is one thing that Sledgehammer does right is to make their things as attractive as possible. Also why do i have this sudden urge to think of Killing Floor after watching that. Hmmm

tenor.gif

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Well its a valid suggestion right?

I mean its part of the game's package. Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. ;)

also typical activision.. the trailer doesn't really show the gameplay much but I'm liking the design of the special zombies in there. i kinda bet that COD WW2's zombies team played too much Killing Floor 2.

Also:
    mef61bx3h6ty.png

3Spicy5Meme

Back