• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] LA Noire Remasters Announced

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2299157

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 7, 2017-- Rockstar Games®, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO), is proud to announce new versions of the blockbuster detective thriller, L.A. Noire, are scheduled to release on November 14, 2017 for the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment systems and for Xbox One games and entertainment systems.

Glad to see the Switch get something as high profile as this. Day one purchase on either that or the PS4.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Very good news for the Nintendo Switch getting this ported over. Seems like Nintendo is doing a good job getting some third party titles over to their system; while it ain't really a big investment risk on Rockstar's part to put it on the Switch as the development process of this remastering probably wasn't too expensive compared to other projects, other companies may follow Rockstar's league.

If it sells well, we may see more Rockstar projects being added to the Switch.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I love this! I usually wouldn't get the same game on different systems if I own it already, but it's been a while since I've played LA Noire and I really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to picking this up even though I have it on the 360.

Back