• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny 2

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • The spacebar on my d2 keyboard doesnt feel right... Why couldnt they have just done a D2 BlackWidow...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Finally got a Sparrow and hit level 20. Now the game really opens up. Will be fun to mow down the final campaign missions.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I've just finished the story yesterday too :). I do find the shader business pretty annoying - it limits changing armour and trying out new things so much, and it feels pointless wasting them when my power level is nowhere near max.

I also find the map really unreliable, pointing all over the place quite often.

Otherwise it's an improvement, definitely. The story still isn't A+ but much better. :)

Arsenic

Years
  • I've just finished the story yesterday too :). I do find the shader business pretty annoying - it limits changing armour and trying out new things so much, and it feels pointless wasting them when my power level is nowhere near max.

I really hope they change this before PC release! I doubt it but hope is my best weapon!

Arsenic

Years
  • Big news: PUBG having 870,000 concurrent players after long time on store.

No one notices D2 has 1.2mil concurrent players after first week

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Biggest release of the year... until COD comes out, of course.

Back