• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Ubisoft has been on a great uphill trend tbh! They are the only publisher and one of the only Devs I have faith in right now.

And then they added lootboxes to Rainbow Six: Siege, Wildlands, and The Division.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    omg I forgot about those, we should bring them back if you guys are interested - I'll talk to Aaron about it

I do want to cut down on stickies though, so if we can get away with it I think I'll just stick it in the splash without pinning it

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It might have been, I can't remember either lol

we've just gotten into the habit of sticking every 'official' thing these days, which makes the top look a bit cluttered sometimes

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • If I remember though they (the ever infamous and elusive they) removed the section for claims from profiles. Might need to talk to the higher ups to get that reinabled.

And don't worry Juno, I'll convince Aaron through... being annoying

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    jake has roped me into Danganronpa and Slay the Spire

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I'm "playing" xenoblade except I haven't played since like, 2 weeks ago and I probably won't be able to play for another 2 weeks...

Back