• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

TY

Dune 2000 atm. Suffering through the Harkonnen campaign atm :c

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • What do you mean don't have the space. Is he not your favorite VG character?

TY

Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Hey guys, I have a question.

So like, I had to go to the hospital recently. Real bad procedure had to happen, and I bring it up here because it's related to VG specifically.

See, I've got a real bad fibbing allergy- like, I'm allergic to lying. It gets worse the worse the lie is. Got on the site, itchy throat. Got to VG, starting feeling a bit itchy. Saw the thread title and my organs spontaneously fucking combusted.

So no big deal really, just need to know who changed i- well, actually, I'll just foot the bill to Juno.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
  • A year on and I'm STILL heartbroken about Scalebound...

I wonder if you can claim characters from unreleased games

TY

They also said it would be modern day esque
    Im intrigued, but I havent bought a CoD title in a while.

TY

I do not count that for it isnt part of the original trio kthxbye 1v1 me destiny 2 tractor cannon only

Arsenic

Years
  • I do not count that for it isnt part of the original trio kthxbye 1v1 me destiny 2 tractor cannon only

Excuse me that weapon is only for pushing chests off of cliffs before anyone can open them. Luke Smith said it's one of his favorite things to do in the game (probably because their isn't much else to do and what is there is rigged OOOOHHHHHH FIIIIREEEEEEEE :burnheal: :burnheal:)

Arsenic

Years
  • Life is easier if you just play ARMA III instead. Unless you have to scream at the helicopter pilot who thinks he's in Top Gun instead of doing his job...

Arsenic

Years
  • Tell that to the guy who carried me out of a minefield, or the one who dragged me out of the line of fire. Don't forget the 7 others watching my back while I watched theirs!

Teambased FTW

TY

Tell that to the absolute amazing team consisting of multiple nationalities who friendly fire all the time or throw flashbangs and smokes in each others faces

Back