• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the publisher of Stardew Valley: Witchbrook!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    witchbrook.jpg

So I have not been this excited for a game in a while now, and I know news of this has probably been floating around for some time but I just learned of it today and it looks amazing. This project was, up until recently, known as Spellbound, but the name has just been changed to Witchbrook, and what it is is essentially a life-sim, not unlike Stardew Valley, but set in a Harry Potter-esque world, where you play as a student in a school similar to Hogwarts.

Spoiler: screenshots

I loved Stardew and I love Harry Potter, so I am super super excited for this! There's not that much info on it right now, but the premise is right up my alley and Chucklefish does good things, so looks really promising and I can't wait for it to come out. What are your thoughts on Witchbrook?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh I saw some screens of this the other day and didn't click with the Stardew Valley connection. It looks cute for sure.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I remember seeing screenshots for this a few months back when it didn't have an official name. I've sunk hours into Stardew Valley so I'm definitely excited to try this one out!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Here's my obligatory "if this comes to the Switch I'll spend endless days playing it" post.

Back