• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Mood Currently?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • Pff.. I feel embarassed. X.o() My friend just told me to edit one of her posts at Serebii.net, I forgot to log out as her, and I posted a really big introduction topic with a bunch of my art in it as her alias... Humiliating... *sighs*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Pff.. I feel embarassed. X.o() My friend just told me to edit one of her posts at Serebii.net, I forgot to log out as her, and I posted a really big introduction topic with a bunch of my art in it as her alias... Humiliating... *sighs*
    Rofl, that's pretty funny though. :laugh:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Sleepy...

I feel a bit tired after playing four hours of Halo and then doing two Essays for my history class in the dead of night. But I do feel relieved that they're done.
    *nods*

Back