• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Outbreak- (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    A new virus has infected pokemon and humans. For pokemon, it makes them stronger, faster, defencive, and blood thirsty. For humans, it can turn them into pokemon with the effects mentioned above, or fuse them with a nearby pokemon to create a pokemorph with the effects mentioned above. One thing is clear though: The virus is spreading fast, and it needs to be stopped. In one week it has infected all of Kanto, leaving only Johto to infect intill it leaves mainland. By this rate, in three weeks, either Orre, Hoenn, or the Orange Islands will be infected along with Johto and Kanto.

There is a source to this virus. It was made in some sort of digital realm, and there are cores to the virus. Once the core is destroyed, so is all remains of the virus. A few advanced trainers, selected by the Cinnabar Island Institue of Research, otherwise known as CIIR, is to seek out the link to the digital realm. Then they and their pokemon shall get a sample of the virus to be studied, and destroy the cores after it is studied. To enter the digital realm, they will have to use the PC function built in newer versions of the PokeGear. When in areas that have a link to the digital realm, insted of depositing their pokemon, they shall enter the digital realm.

To destroy the virus perminently, they have to find 5 links in each region, then destroy all the cores and the link shall disappear. When they destroy at least 30 cores, the virus shall most likely disappear from the face of the Earth. Though this task isn't easy. The pokemon and pokemorphs in the world are blood thirsty, and will kill many in sight. The virus can effect the trainers as well, so they have to be careful, as this mission may result to be a failure. They shall meet at the Cinnabar Island Institute of Research, and then after a brief description of their mission, they shall begin.

Name:
    Physical Description:
    Personality:
    Pokemon:
    Weapons: (Optional)
    History:
    Other:

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    ((I live Tranitar18!! I know it's been a while, but I've returned to this site.))

Name: Bane Draconus

Physical Description: Bane is about 6'4" tall and fairly well built. Bane has spiky black hair lined with red (like Shadow the Hedgehog's) and unusually black eyes. His otherwise normal face has a scar running through his left eye towards his nose. Bane always wears a dragon emblazoned shirt and his black denim shorts, ripped at the knees. Overtop his dragon shirt, Bane wears a loose fitting, dark red vest, which holds his pokeballs along the inside. Finally, Bane wears a black trench coat, usually with the collar over his right shoulder.

Personality: Cold-hearted and merciless, Bane has locked away his feelings of everything thing from everyone. He keeps to himself, helping only when required or he gets something in return.

Pokemon: Tyranitar (Tyrant), Metagross (X-Factor), Nidoking (Venom), Aggron (Rampage), Scizor (Razor), Flygon (Blitz), all male

Weapons: custom double-bladed scythe (scythe blade on each end, facing opposite directions), chain gun strapped to his back, Black Drakes (high powered pistols, silenced) at the base of his back and neck, throwing knives on inside of each boot.

History: Bane has been through a lot with the virus, since it infected the love of his life. Since then, Bane has been destroying anything he suspects of being infected. He searches for the antidote to cure his girlfriend. He hasn't received word she has died (will learn once into the PC)

Other: Bane has an even darker side that releases itself when Bane is enraged.

Last edited:

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Maybe it's time to give this thread a shock with a defibrilator!

Name: Brian Lee
    Physical Description: 5'9", somewhat well built. Short black hair, brown eyes. Usually wears a white t-shirt and khaki pants. He sometimes wears an armored assault vest if the situation calls for it. Vest has pockets that can hold special equipment. Pistol holster and grenade belt are also worn.
    Personality: Usually quiet, but he will provide his insight if needed. Is skilled in the use of firearms and regular melee weapons. Can work well alone or in a team. He usually chooses Pok?mon that are good in combat as well have the ability to use weapons just like humans.
    Pokemon: Blaziken (Firestorm) , Flygon. (NOTE: Just like Brian, his Blaziken is skilled in the use of firearms. And like Brian, his Blaziken wears body armor for protection against all types of attacks.)
    Weapons: H&K G36C (Primary), Benelli M3 Super 90 (Secondary), GLOCK 31C (Sidearm), and M67 Frag Grenades. His Blaziken carries a Colt M4A1, an H&K MP5/10, 2 Beretta 96G's, and most of the ammunition.
    History: Rose up to the challenge of destroying the virus after it had claimed the lives of his best friends.
    Other: He will provide the some of the heavy firepower this team will need.

Last edited:

zane of dark

philosopher.
    Years
  • Name:Zane
    Physical Description:About 5'6".Dark hair.Not who you would expect to see fighting by the way hes built.He wears just jeans,a t-shirt and a black jacket.
    Personality:Not very talkative.He perfers to get thinks over with.
    Pokemon:Absol(Wrath)
    Weapons: (Optional)Greatsword
    History:He hates the way the virus affects the pokemon and plans to stop it somehow.
    Other:....

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    (Sounds intresting)

Name:Kei Hoshi
    Physical Description: Long black hair usually kept in a ponytail. Blue eyes and black pants with a belt with a green dragon on it (Rayquaza). Plain black top. Wears a headband with a silver crescent moon on it.
    Personality: Kei is very calm and also quiet and usually keeps to herself. She's very smart and not the type to be messed around with. She's very resourceful and can adapt to any situation.She may not show it but she's very trustworthy and would not break anyones trust.
    Pokemon: Blaziken (Tory), Sneasel, Houndoom (Shadow), Larvitar, Pichu (Sparky) and Kirlia
    Weapons: Katana
    History:When the virus claimed the lives of her family and friends, she decided to help to find a cure, on behalf of them. Taking with her, her faithful companions and her younger brother's Pichu, whom she promised to look after.
    Other: Can provide power and brains

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • You got my attention...

Name: Alucard
    Physical Description:
    PDVD_003.jpg

Personality: I hate people... but I love pokemon... so in otherwords.. I treat pokemon better than I do people.
    Pokemon: Blaziken (Ali), Milotec (Quatzal), Wynaut (Porqueno?), Pikachu (Violet), ((can we use rare pokemon? If not ignore the rest)) Mewtwo (star), Rayquaza (slifer). ((as I said before if we can't use them ignore them...))
    Weapons: My pokemon......
    History: if you've seen Hellsing... you know my history, if you haven't I'll tell everyone later....
    Other: nothing really

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • I'm in!
    Name: Alex
    Physical Description:
    Alex.jpg

Personality: Very secretive, likes pokemon
    Pokemon: Metagross, Espeon, Umbreon, Deoxys, Dragonair, Salamence
    Weapons: Katana, Shadow Gun (Envelopes enemy in shadows which saps his energy and gives it to me)
    History: Unknown
    Other: Psychic abilities

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Rare pokemon are allowed...

Name: Ren Vedaxia
    Physical Description: Ren is a fairly well build male standing at 6'1". He has slightly spiked unkept hair with part of it simply regular, that is colored dark blue. Irises and pupils are purely dark, which may seem strange to some people. His clothing are black denim jeans, black boots lined with white in some areas, and a leather jacket that is dark blue. The jeans and jacket iare slightly ripped from a battle against a Scyther several years ago. Scars are also noticeable on his body, mostly along the torso and the left arm. His three pokeballs are clipped to his jeans also.
    Personality: Ren is one who is calm and determined while quiet. He will try to support others if possible sometimes yet sometimes he can be impatient. Other times he is one that is devious, cunning, short-tempered, and secretive. Often he switches between these two different personalities depending on the situtation.
    Pokemon: Sneasal (Koi [Night in Japanese]), Suicune (Aqua), and Charizard (Inferno)
    Weapons: A weapon called the Myisi. He made it himself, and it is like a halbird, but the blade replaces half of the metal used to keep the blade in place. The Myisi is nearly one foot larger than Ren also.
    History: Ren keeps his history to himself, though if anyone acessed his public data files, his history could be found in one of them.
    Other: Using the Myisi, Ren can summon the spirit of one of a pokemon he released long ago or died to help him. Sometimes it also acts as his consciousness.

IC: Ren was on a re-made S.S. Anne heading to Cinnabar Island. Supposedly, he and a few others were going to the Cinnabar Island Institute of Research. It was for a mission they were assigned recently, and the mission briefing was at the institute. He held the Myisi, his weapon of choice as he stood near the ship's exit, waiting to enter Cinnabar Island as he was becoming impatient at the moment. The island started to get in Ren's range of sight as the ship was approaching it.

Last edited:

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Name: Trinity Aurora Moon (Charon)
    Pokemon: Umbreon (Shadow), Misdreavus (Paine), Typhlosion (Inferno), Beautifly (Mystic), Dragonair (Starlight), Plusle (Plus) [All Female]
    Weapon: Charon uses twin black pistols, otherwise known as the Killer Bee Guns, it can eliminate many targets in one hit.

Appearance: Charon's black hair stands out with a white diamond clip and a brown highlight. Her earrings are small black garnets and a little bit of silver hanging on the top. She has no interest in makeup, though. Charon wears a black top, with the two straps twisted, to surround her neck. She also wears a black skirt, with some silver stripes on the ends. She makes it simple to wear by wearing her silver belt complete with amethysts surrounding it. To finish it off, Charon wears black boots, with a white lining and a little bangle to make look fancy. She also wears a black armguard on her left wrist, and some other dark clothes. She also has a black grudge mark on her leg, but it is covered by her skirt. When anyone sees it, Charon's true identity is discovered.

Personality: You can never tell what Charon will do next. A cold-hearted spirit might make her seem tough, but she always wonders what can happen to others. That's what makes her have a positive side in her heart. Some people call Charon, "Shadow" because her mind is always up to itself. Charon ended up with this personality because of her violent past. Charon also knows a sense of vilence, something that can give her the reputation. Some also have been beaten by Charon, only to find out how she became like this.

History: When Charon was nine, some theives broke into her house. They dropped a flash grenade in the house that it went off and the house was filled with smoke. Charon couldn't see her parents, and when the smoke cleared up, Charon found herself alone. Two years later, Charon had been banished from her hometown because of her violent attitude towards the city. While walking on the streets, Charon found herselves a pair of Shadow Balls. They were only normal PokeBalls, but they could catch Dark and Ghost Pokemon easily. Charon found this a lucky streak. She also uses the Echo Balls, a type of PokeBalls that can catch Pokemon far away. Not many people have these two types.

Other: Charon's voice is really haunting, and she's only someone who you might not want to get mad with. Otherwise, Charon can take you down. She also has a unique ability: Shadow Control. It allows Charon to move things around, as well as examining them up close. If it's used on people, it can give them a grudge.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    If you read all of my post, you would find out I already started it.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((*smacks self* duh....))

" There's the SS Anne... I told you we had missed it..." Alucard growls patting Slifer gruffly on the head, " Drop me on deck..."

The large Rayquaza flips over dropping his owner onto the deck, " Slifer return." Alucard says as soon as he lands next to a young boy, (that's you Ren), he points the ultraball at it and it disapears into the ball with a flash of red light. "Hey..." he says as soon as he turns around and notices the boy compleatly.

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Bane was currently on the pool deck of the S.S. Anne, trying to relax after avoiding the virus-infected people in Kanto. I will find the cure...I swear to you... Bane thought to himself as his Scizor, Razor, darted back and forth across the pool, never quite touching the water's surface.

"Razor, you're gonna give me a complex, will you relax?" Bane asked his hyper-active Scizor. Razor stopped in front of trainer, looked perplexed for a moment, then took off again, dashing around the pool.

"What am I going to do with you?" Bane muttered to himself.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • As Charon looked at the wide view of the horizon from her spot on the deck of the S.S. Anne, she looked farther and feel the cool wind blow and touch her hair. It was a rare sight to see and knowing the mild winds could ease her mind this way. She sent out her Umbreon, Shadow, so she could look too.

"It isn't so bad from out here, isn't it?" Charon asked.

"[I'd say. I doubt that anything bad would happen to this ship.]" Shadow replied back.

"You can tell me that. All I can think about is how we can save those virus-possessed Pokemon and people. Some of the humans have fused with Pokemon, so therefore, they've become a Pokemorph." Charon explained.

"[Tell me about it.]" Shadow said.

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Name: Kaneda Morspeed
    Physical Description: Is a Pokemorph of himself and his old Shiny Black Charizard. In that aspect, he remains almost the same size, fitting into most of his clothing with only a few slight alterations, such as spots for his Wings and Tail to fit through. He wears a black jumpsuit (similar to Wes' without the snagem device though), and has piercing red eyes.
    Personality: Power Hungry, loves his new form.
    Pokemon: Blaziken (Fury, Male), Salamence (Male), Ampharos (Female), Shiny Gyarados (Male), Umbreon (Female), Smeargle (Male)
    Weapons: Uses powers given by Pokemorph Status
    History: Kaneda was a powerful Pokemon Trainer prior to the Pokemorph with his Charizard. He traveled the world, obtaining a very large collection of Gym Badges, and Pokemon. Now, he is getting ready to lead an opposition to the Elite Trainers going into the Digital Realm, with a bunch of Pokemorphs or Human Turned Pokemon, who share his cause. His reasoning is that the virus is not bad, but it simply strengthens people to their fullest potential.

Is this okay?

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "[You'd find something interesting, right?]" Shadow asked.

"Exactly. Once we get a hold of who we're looking for, we'll examine them up close. Then we'll report our findings to the Cinnabar Island Institute. Of course, I also have my Killer Bee Guns." Charon explained.

Charon immidiately took out another PokeBall and sent out a Misdreavus, whom she called Paine. She also sent out her Beautifly, Mystic.

"[What's our mission, this time?]" Paine asked.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    [NOTE: Me and my Blaziken are not wearing armor, we're only armed with our pistols and grenades at the moment]

As Brian and Firestorm walked out onto the deck, they were amazed at the what could they could see. Most of the people on the ship were people on vacation. However, a few people stood out from the crowd. Among them was a guy in a red trech coat and hat talking to someone who was holding what looked like a halberd in his right hand. Looking to the right, he saw an attractive black-haired girl who was accompanied by a Misdreaveaus and an Umbreon.

"Do you know who's picking us up at the ferry terminal?", Firestorm asked in an attempt to get Brian's attention.

"Oh! It will probably be an employee from the lab that we're going to. Let's go over and talk to the guy with the red trench coat and and mr. halberd." Brian replied.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ren noticed the person standing next to him. "Oh hello..." Ren said and continued to await the time to disembark the vessel and continue on his journey. Cinnabar Island's volcano was acting up strangely now, emitting red clouds of smoke rather than the regular smoke and ash that often is coming from the volcano. It slowly spewed out lava and continued to emit the red smoke again. That type of pattern for a volcano...seems unusual... Ren thought as one of his pokeballs opened, revealing a leopard-like beast with blue fur and black spots. There were ribbon-like material connected to it as well as purple colored fur. It was a one of a kind pokemon known as Suicune, the second legendary beast created by Ho-Oh. It stared at the volcano, sensing that something strange was going on in there. It let out a ear-piercing howl, and the weather changed from a regular sunny day quickly to a rainy day with thunder every once in a while. The volcano started to spew out more of the red smoke and lava, and the Suicune looked quite disapointed, finding out that whatever it tried didn't work.

OCC: You are allowed to join Kaneda.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Charon finally saw sight of Cinnabar Island. She returned Shadow, Paine, and Mystic back in their PokeBalls and departed the ship.

"All right, time to make some observations." Charon remarked as she walked around the town.

She looked around, knowing that most of them were PokeMorphs. Charon paid close attention to them, as well as the Pokemon. This time, Charon sent out her Plusle, whom she called Plus, as well as sending out Mystic.

"Let's watch out for the PokeMorphs first." Charon said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back