• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Outbreak- (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "...in some areas of the digital realm weapons can be used while other times they will disappear in the realm and cannot be used until you exit the realm, when the items will reappear again, so it is useful to have your pokemon ready as the events in the realm can be dangerous and surprising often when stuff like this happens," Dr. Sudoh answered.

Ren didn't listen and only fiddled with the Omega'Gear, testing it's functions such as a improved pokedex, with information on all pokemon known built into it, the item function which can turn items into digital mass and store them in the Omega'Gear. "You say this was made with a Stone 2.1? Seems like a Stone 2.0 to me. I could make a better Stone 2.1 that could probably surpass the abilitys of the Stone 2.2. Looks like you got scammed by Stone Corp.

Just then, Ren's Suicune appeared out of it's pokeball and started to talk in it's language. "[Stone Corperation scamming a global research corp.? Thats a new all time low for them. Imagine what could happen to them if you snitched...]" Suicune said. "Shut up for now Aqua," Ren said as he returned it to it's pokeball.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "Now I hope that it won't take everything away. At the very least it should leave me with my GLOCK, Firestorm's Berettas, my grenades, and our M9 Probis knives." Said Brian as he unholstered his GLOCK 31C and made sure that there was a .357SIG round in the chamber. Firestorm did the same with his Berettas.
    "By the way, what kind of environments can we expect while in the digital realm? I'd prefer some advance notice so I'll know what auxillary items I should take with me for my G36C (The G36C has rail running along the top of the weapon, allowing the attachment of scopes, aimpoints, and other accessories). There are others here who carry firearms and thus would also benefit from such advice."

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "The environments will differ each time, but the second one in the S.S. Anne is thought to be more of like inside a machine at one point. Any more questions? I have to research the remains of a virus sample soon before it is re-digitized into the digital realm, and before I leave, let me say that the realm in the volcano is believed to be themed after a base right above a volcano," Dr. Sudoh said as he exited the room.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "So we currently have 2 known links, the volcano and the ship. It'd make more sense to try the ship first, because there are less environmental obstacles, but with the security......No, they'll be dealt with easily. I'm going to hold a vote here. Engine room of S.S. Anne, or Volcano?"

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    "Done babbling up there now are we?" Bane said sarcastically from his back seat. "Good, as I'm getting tired of waiting. As for my vote, I say whatever is closest to here, which is probably the volcano." Bane got up from his seat and strapped his double-bladed scythe and chain gun in a "X" formation on his back. After checking that his Magnums and throwing knives were in place, he turned back to the group. "By the way, I'm Bane, just Bane."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "Ideal. Such PokeMorphs are all over the place, yet we ever wonder about the Digital-Realm. As if our weapons are inaccessible in the realm." Charon remarked. Looking at her OmegaGear, she input the data of the two PokeMorphs she saw recently: Ninechuca and Cryspeonias. Fortunately, the OmegaGear was able to recgonize the data and it had a scanner to track footage of the two PokeMorphs.

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Just then, Kaneda burst into the building, after hearing that they were going to cure all the Pokemorphs.

"Not so fast! Before you do anything that has to deal with curing Pokemorphs, you are gonna have to deal with me, AND my fellow satisfied Pokemorphs. You see, we like this virus, and we don't want you butting in and wiping it out. You either don't cure us, or we are going to have to stop you. And that wouldn't be too pretty."

TAG :: People in the Lab

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Brian quickly turned around, with his GLOCK held in both hands, clicked off the safety, aimed it at the intruder's head. Firestorm did the same with his Berettas.

"I'd think you'd want to reconsider, Mr. Pokemorph. Everyone! Weapons out and ready, now!"

Bane quickly drew his Colt Anacondas, followed by Charon with her black & gold Killer Bee pistols and Alucard with his Jackal (a large pistol chambered for the proprietry 13mm Hellsing round). Kei quickly unsheathed her katana, and Ren moved forward with his halberd to join his teammates.

"Think you can take all of us on at once?" Brian asked the intruder, "Where's the rest of your crew? Waiting to take us all out? You don't stand a chance. One shot, and your brains will be all over this room."

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "I'm destroying this ******* virus, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it! Heck, I'd destroy it on my own!" Ren said and stood up, grabbing his weapon and pointing it at the morph's neck. "I'd even get someone into near death or have him die if I have to. Now if you still want me to stop, we can take this outside and fight, or you could simply stop your goal and help us. It's a life or death situation. Die, or help us with our cause and live. It's all your choice, though if I were you, I would help us..." Ren said.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "He's right. You can either help us, and end this conflict, or we can simply splatter your brains all over this room...." Brian was quickly interrupted with a thought. Any sound of gunfire would draw the attention of the security team, and Brian was not about to get into a firefight with them. Brian said "Guys, keep your weapons on this SOB" as he pulled out a sound suppressor from his pocket, screwed it onto the barrel of his GLOCK, and once again aimed it at the intruder's head, with his finger hovering near the trigger.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "We have a deal. Weapons down, everyone." Said as he holstered his GLOCK approached the Pok?morph and held out his hand. "I'm Brian, what's your name?"

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • "I am Kaneda Morspeed," said Kaneda, shaking Brian's hand, "Nice to meet you, Brian, and I apologize to all of you for the commotion."

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Kei glared at the pokemorph, remembering what had happened to her family and friends. Gripping her katana with anger boiling in her, she was debating wether or not she should listen to the others. 'Calm yourself Kei...' She told herself. Finally releasing the hilt she looked at the pokemorph with hatred. "What do you want?" She asked with venom dripping off every word...

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    ((HashiriyaGDB, quit godmodding our characters! you can't have us react the same way you do without our consent. I suggest you reconsider your past post and don't do it again))

Bane put his Black Drakes back into their locations, the base of his back and neck. He then investigated this pokemorph from a distance. He didn't trust him, so would always be keeping an eye on him when they left for one of the links to the digital realm.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Charon approached the PokeMorph with a fair grin.

"The name is Charon. Best wishes to you." She said.

Shadow came out of the PokeBall. She stared at the PokeMorph with stern eyes. Not everyone seemed to understand Shadow's behavior. Of course she was a Dark-type, but her only hope was to see the Digital-Realm for the first time. Hopefully her attacks were strong enough to last through.

"[Wow. He's called Kaneda, and I've no idea on how his PokeMorph abilities work.]" Shadow remarked.

"Enough Shadow." Charon commanded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back