• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • Vincent:

"Alright let's do this Growlithe you're up first let's go!" The boy said as they reached their battlefield which was just an open field. Shade wanted to fight the Growlithe but Vince stopped him. Terra would be the best choice for this fight so he let the Drilbur out of his pokeball.

"Terra let's show this guy what we're made of!" Vince said smiling he loved pokemon battles so this made him happy.

"Flame Wheel!" The boy commanded which made the Growlithe began spinning at Terra in a wheel of flames. Terra quickly dodged the attack and retailated with Fury Swipes it was like he knew what Vince was thinking.

"Quick Growlithe stop the Drilbur with Ember!" The boy said hoping the attack would faze Terra.

"Terra quickly dodge it!" Vince ordered. Terra stopped his Furry Swipes and jumped out of the way of the ember attack. "Now use Mud-Slap!" He added. Terra then dugged his claws in the ground and then flung it at the Growlithe, super effective hit.

"Growlithe Bite!" The boy said hoping this would work.

"Terra Metal Claw attack full throtle!" Xack exclaimed. Terra dodged the Growlithe's fangs and the slashed it with his silver glowing claws sending it flying into the air and the causing it to land on the ground. KO!

"Oh now Growlithe!" The boy cried honestly surprised that happened mainly because steel type attacks aren't really effective to fire types. He then tossed a pokeball in the air releasing a Maril.

"Good job Terra return," Luna said returning his Drilbur in his pokeball. "Alright then a Maril let's go Wattage!" He said tossing the Joltik's pokeball in the air releasing it.

"Round two," The boy said sounding pumped.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: lol, those ghosts are so silly. :3)

Leena floated along behind Snype as he talked to Skye's pokemon. She wasn't sure what to do about that. She was one of the ones that had attacked him. True, she had tried to make it better by helping get him back. And then by getting some of the nicer ghosts to bring him here. But did that make up for what she had done? She put the thought out of her mind. She was going to go scare someone really important! And the whole school as well!
    "Yeah, I was a human! I... Um, I can't remember it too well. Just that I died a really long time ago. I was still a little kid, and I was living in the Lugia Dorm before it was abandoned. Now, I still live there, I think. Some of the others may not like me anymore after what I've done today," Leena said. She smiled and spun so that she was upside down as she floated in front of Snype. This was going to be so awesome! She never would have dreamed she could play with everyone! That was too much! She burst out laughing in anticipation.

Thyme watched them go and shook her head. She still thought they were idiots. She looked over at Drizzle, who was still asleep. He must have been through a lot today. Frost had fallen asleep while sitting on the chair with Drizzle. He looked very odd all sprawled out on the chair. Nova was still sleeping as well. The dumb mutt was growling at something in his dream.
    "So... Those guys are idiots," Thyme said quietly. She was bored. Bored enough to talk to the only one that hadn't fallen asleep, Duster.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • ((OOC: Yeah XD They're cute together :p))

Snype watched Misdreavus spin around in excitement until she was upside down in front of him. He chuckled and leaned his head forward to her. "Kehe... I take your having quite alot of Fun being a Pokemon huh? You sure got a history for Pranks too. Oh! Tell me some of your older work! I wanna know just what kind of Prankster I'm working with here!" Snype said, smiling and poking Misdreavus lightly where her nose would be.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie looked back at the others, then at Selene as she began walking off. She was startled, as she hadn't even had a chance to pack properly. Against her better judgement she waved to the others before running off to catch up with Selene. It was admittedly a terrible idea. The icy plains were simply not a place to be wearing a mini-skirt. Regardless, she didn't bring it up, figuring she could handle it.

She looked over at Selene, who was much more warmly dressed. Sure she had winter clothes, but she didn't carry them around with her! At least she had her scarf. As they got closer to the icy plains and the atmosphere got colder she double wrapped said scarf for extra warmth. Valorie looked up at Selene and smiled, giving Selene her best grin of confidence. Selene's hint hadn't been /that/ subtle. I mean, sure Valorie was easy to confuse with subtly at times, but she usually handled verbal cues pretty well.

"Some hardcore training with my /best friend/ to keep me company? I know I'm looking forward to it."

She adjusted her satchel on her shoulder as she walked along. She stopped when Selene did and observed her as she began... dancing? Valorie hadn't known Selene was into dancing. She made no comment though, seeing as it seemed to be a training exercise. No distractions and stuff. She pulled out her pokeballs, letting out her pokemon. Dragonair glanced around a bit before taking notice of Selene and her dancing pokemon. She stared for several moments before attempting to awkwardly imitate the movements. It was impossible for her to do it remotely correctly due to the fact that she, well, y'know, was not remotely humanoid. She was amusing herself with the rhythmic motions though. Valorie smiled at this, deciding to let Dragonair watch while she checked on her other pokemon.

Charmeleon stretched and looked around. She didn't particularly like the cold, but she had been with Valorie back when Valorie had lived in Iccirus city, so she didn't mind all that much. Frillish seemed indifferent to the cold, but eyed Valorie silently. Valorie was slightly creeped out, considering this was a Frillish that had tried to eat a guy's soul right in front of her, yet, she said nothing. She had to learn to trust that Frillish would learn to depend on her for nourishment instead of hunting on her own. If Frillish couldn't... well, she refused to own a pokemon who would kill a human being like that. Frillish seemed pretty obedient at the moment though. That was good. Axew on the other hand was shivering. She clearly didn't like the cold much at all. Trapinch was acting similarly.

Valorie crouched down near Axew and put a hand on her head. She noted that the air felt... crisp out here. Axew looked up at her as if asking 'Why? Why did you bring me here?' Valorie responded by smiling awkwardly.

"What'ya say we warm you up with an exercise? You too Frillish"

Axew blinked and continued to shiver. Frillish didn't respond at all.

"We're going to practice dodging. Charmeleon doesn't need practice, so she'll be throwing the attacks."

She then moved over to Charmeleon, who stared up at her.

"Charmeleon? Dodging."

She pointed to Axew and then Frillish as she spoke. Charmeleon seemed to understand and turned to face Axew. She had done this training exercise multiple times with Dratini. Her mouth broiled with flames and she shot a flamethrower at Axew. It was aimed downwards however, and never really had any chance of hitting to begin with unless Axew dodged straight into it. Axew jumped, startled, and looked at Valorie confusedly. Valorie gave Axew an approving smile to encourage her before motioning to Charmeleon again.

"Keep practicing!"

Charmeleon shot off another flamethrower, this time more directly at Axew. Axew jumped out of the way, narrrowly dodging the attack. This time though, Charmeleon followed up with another flamethrower, though she deliberately delayed her attacks so that Axew even had a chance. After all, pokemon attacked quite fast. A lot of the time it was just impossible to dodge many attacks without pulling a trick out of one's sleeve to help them out, or of course relying on the attacker making a mistake. Valorie knew this well. It was basically the basic reasoning behind why she taught Dratini Double Team... so that Dratini could dodge worth her hide. She glanced at Dragonair, who was a giant compared to the Dratini she had hatched from an egg some time ago. She found herself smiling.

Valorie then felt a nudge on her boot and looked down to see Trapinch. Trapinch looked up at her expectantly and she smiled. Trapinch wanted something to do. She thought about it for a moment.

"I want you to practice digging! Just dig around the area. If ou happen to come across any wild pokemon down there, defeat them~"

Trapinch nodded before digging underground, leaving a hole near Valorie's feet. Valorie peered down the hole after a moment, seeing that Trapinch was already well out of sight. She smiled, confident it would be decent training, for the moment at least.

Valorie noted that her upper legs felt pretty chilled exposed to the air like this. She hadn't even had time to grab a blanket or something. She supposed she'd have to find a way to deal with it later though.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]Selene[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"You guys are naturals!" said Selene brightly as she held up her hand, indicating for her Pokemon to stop their practice, deciding that it was time to move on. She glanced over at Valorie, inwardly wondering if she should ask for a battle - Valorie's pokemon versus her own - but she kind of wanted to train them all on a one-to-one basis a little more before she took on Valorie's team. After all, Dragonair and the others were formidable foes, and if Cat or Gordon tried taking them on, realistically Sel knew that they would lose.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"So now I think it's time to put these moves to practical use hey? Ryan and Ri, Blu and Gordon, Sharpay and Cat I want you to battle each other, and I want to see these moves being used okay? However you want to - I'm leaving you to battle independently here, see how you feel most comfortable moving, and then we can work on it together." she instructed, watching as her Pokemon moved to face each other, Ryan and Ri getting well into the zone and glaring at each other. She'd attempted to avoid type advantages coming into play as much as possible - especially by putting Ri and Ryan, the two who performed the Capoeira the best, together.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Standing by the de facto battlefield, Selene watched as Ryan flew at Ri in what she recognised was his Volt Tackle, smiling impressedly as Ri dodged the Tackle smoothly with an Au Confusado - launching into the air with his legs bent up before landing lightly, turning to face Ryan who had pulled himself up when his Volt Tackle didn't hit. "Remember your Capoeira moves Ryan!" yelled Selene, and Ryan nodded, this time he crouched down, rolling forwards into an Au Chibata, a low twist kick aimed at Ri with electricity crackling along his leg. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They were both moving so quickly the whole battle seemed to be a blur to Selene, as Ri evaded the kick with a Negativa Angola, sweeping his foot out and taking out Ryan's balancing arm, the Pikachu landing flat on his back on the floor. With a Brick Break hitting him straight in the head, Pikachu closed his eyes and held up his hands in defeat - Ri, perhaps as a Fighting Type himself, just couldn't be surpassed in his accuracy and agility with these moves...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Turning her attention to Blu and Gordon, Selene smiled as she watched Blu perform an impressive set of acrobatics in the air, rolling away from Gordon's Incinerate with a Xango back spring, his wings swiftly changing direction as he pulled himself up to face Gordon before shooting an Ice Beam at the Fire Monkey's head that looked sure to hit. But, perhaps having taken inspiration from Ri, Gordon leapt up into an Au Confusado and avoided the Ice Beam, taking advantage of his aerial position to swing a Fire Punch at Blu, whose swift flight in his natural environment largely avoided the attack, with only a slight burn on his back leg where Gordon clipped him. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Landing back on the ground, Gordon fired another Incinerate at Blu, who flew upwards before spiralling down towards Gordon firing an Ice Beam in front of him. Watching as the two attacks raged for dominance, eventually Blu swung himself around and slammed into Gordon from behind, the Fire Chimp not able to match Blu's in-the-air agility. Falling to the floor, Gordon admitted defeat with a disgruntled shake of his head, and Selene decided that Gordon's agility would be the next area to work on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cat and Sharpay were also in the middle of a particularly interesting battle - Cat's telekinesis was making it difficult for Sharpay to get any hits in, but Sharpay was performing wonderfully well with her Capoeira moves, although Selene could sense some kind of discomfort eminating from her, probably from her wing and chest muscles. Yes she was being worked hard, but it would be worth it in the end with all these offensive and evasive moves added to her arsenal. As Sharpay fired her Octazooka attack at Cat, yet again Cat's Barrier held it back, but there was a gap between the deflection of the attack where the barrier fell and Cat was unprotected. It was just a case of, for Cat, minimising that gap and strengthening the Barrier as it seemed to be decreasing in it's power as it deflected more and more attacks, and for Sharpay it was down to recognising and exploiting that gap in protection.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As yet again her Aurora Beam was deflected, Sharpay growled and fired her Octazooka directly after it, looking taken aback as it hit Cat square in the face, sending her flying backwards through the air, stopping herself abruptly and glaring at Sharpay before retaliating with her Psybeam attack that hit Sharpay in the face and making her clench her eyes tightly together as she flew backwards, holding her wings out abruptly to stop herself, suddenly shooting both an Octazooka and an Aurora beam directly at Cat, who erected her barrier just that bit too late and was thrown to the floor, surrounded by thick black, frozen ink. Selene clapped, calling all her Pokemon to a halt.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Excellent! Really excellent guys!" she paused, thinking of what to do next. Glancing over at Valorie, she noticed that she looked cold...well duh, she was only wearing a mini skirt! Mentally face-palming, Selene grinned sheepishly and gestured to the Academy. "Umm...if you want to get some warmer clothes I can keep an eye on your Pokemon for you, if you would like?" she offered, realising that it just couldn't be comfortable for Valorie...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Brogan[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sniffing with irritation, Brogan watched as Calnith's Pokemon retreated with a raised eyebrow, her nose somewhat wrinkled in disgust before her eyes flicked back up to Calnith, annoyed at how he had decided to join herself, Jack and Mackenzie...Mackenzie was an unexpected addition to the two of them as it was, and now this guy? Really? That just seemed as though fate were conspiring against Brogan...sniffing, Brogan turned her back to Calnith and watched as Jack made his way deeper into the cave, Calnith following after flashing them a smile that she wanted to punch him in the face for...oh brilliant.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"We'd better get after them if we're going to get any decent training done I suppose," Brogan almost growled to Mackenzie, setting off after them with her chin raised, walking somewhat stiffly until she caught up with Jack, striding right past Calnith in ignorance as she did so. She glanced over at Jack, not quite sure what to say, before deciding on the one topic she knew they had common ground over for certain.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Is there any way we can ambush him further in here?" she muttered under her breath, her eyes flicking backwards to indicate that she was talking about Calnith. He was definitely one of the people in her line of fire in this place...bringing her Xtransciever up she tapped a message to Alex, irritation at his tardiness rising up inside her as she did so - perhaps he just had a lot of information to wade through, but even so, this was unacceptable of him to make her wait this long.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Alex," began the message, "check out a Calnith Sol NeverWind for me, begin now and suspend all other investigations. Make sure you dig up /everything/ that could be dug up on him, leave no link unexplored. And don't leave me waiting much longer, or else Father will be hearing about this and further information will be taken."[/FONT]

Nideous

Years
  • Leena laughed and spun around.
    "Snype, since you're my new partner, I'll let you in on the joke. I never was a human. I got you, and all the rest of them! Hehehe! I'm so clever! I was born a long time ago, and I've lived in the Lugia dorm since before the humans abadoned it. I... I think that's how I learned to talk like a human. But... I never was one. And the name Leena? I heard it through the thing that they use to talk to the whole school! That's how I knew about it! And Leena is such a pretty name. But the others, I think it will be funny! Them not knowing!" Leena said with delight. That had been the best idea she'd ever had! She whirled around gleefully as she watched Snype's startled expression.

"Most of my pranks and tricks have been very small. Like I took some boy's clothing and hid it in someone elses room. Or scaring people by floating out of the walls at them! Silly stuff like that! But I'll let you in on something big. I was one of the ones that made the humans leave the Lugia dorm. Over the years, ghosts and other wild pokemon like me started to gather around the dorm. We wanted to have some fun one day, so a lot of us went in and scared everyone. At least, I think that's what the others did. That's all I did," Leena said. She had made up her mind that she was going to be called Leena, even after the others found out she was playing a trick on them. But she wandered around as she followed Snype.
    "Hey, weren't you going to tell someone named Mark what we are going to do?" Leena reminded him.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype's mouth opened wide. To think he would have fallen for that. Of course, it could have been true, what with being in a haunted dorm and such. She was clever... at least he knew just who he was working with. "Heh, Well, you sure got me there. And you are right about one thing. Leena is a pretty name. I won't tell the other's don't worry." Snype said with a smile.

This girl was a pro. As they walked into the main room, Snype noticed Mark was walking in. "Hide for a sec." Snype said as he pulled Misdreavus behind one of the couches. He peeked out to see Mark wandering around the Lobby. He let off a mischievous smirk. "I was going to tell Mark what we were going to do... but first... how about a warm up before we start with the big stuff? Kehehe..." Snype asked.

HunterZero

Years
  • Vincent:

"Mary use Rollout!" The boy said to his Marill as it then began rolling towards Wattage and fast. The Joltik dodged the attack the first time but as soon as he avoided the Rollout the Marill changed course ramming right into him.

"Wattage!" Xack cried as he watched his Joltik flew across the ground and the quickly jumped back onto his feet. "Alright let's show him use Electroweb!" The black and white haired trainer ordered. Wattage then sent a small spark of electricity at the Marill that then expanded into a huge web that landed on the Marill electrocuting it.

"Now finish this with Thunderbolt!" Xack added. Wattage then glowed in a electric aura before sending a bolt of electricity at the Marill as it rolled at him.

"No Mary!" The boy growled as his Marill rolled over to him knocked out. Vince then let out a small sigh he figured that even if Wattage had a type advantage Mary would give him more of a challenge.

"Wattage return," Vince said as he returned his Joltik into his pokeball. "You're up," He said to his Zorua who was happy to fight. The boy then released a Sawk from a pokeball and Vince rubbed the back of his head. He knew dark types weren't good against fighting types so this wasn't going to end well.

"Sawk let's go Brick Break!" The boy ordered. The Sawk then flew at Shade surprisingly fast, arm glowing, and swung it at Shade. Shade quickly and barely dodged the attack by jumping out of the way.

"Shade use Pursuit!" Luna ordered worried that Shade would lose his first battle with him. Shade smirked right before he disappeared and reappeared right behind the Sawk and lunged into it head first.

"Sawk use Focus Blast!" The boy said. The Sawk then put its hands close together and a ball of energy appeared between the hands. It then launched it right at Shade.

"Shade watch out!" Luna exclaimed, but it was a little late and Shade got hit by the Focus Blast and was sent flying into a tree. "You ok?!" Vince asked as he watched his Zorua drop from the tree and slowly get back up.

<Yeah I'm good Vince don't worry let's do this!> Shade said letting out a small sigh.

"Good now use Scratch!" Vince said happy to see his Zorua was still in good spirits. Shade then began charging at the Sawk ready to attack.

"Sawk don't let that Zorua get close to you use Focus Blasts!" The boy ordered. The Sawk then began continuously shooting Focus Blasts at Shade.

Shade though dodged all of them and began scratching the Sawk every time he ran past him and the Sawk kept shooting Focus Blasts only the explosions ever fazed Shade. As Shade though went for a scratch the Sawk had turned around to send a Focus Blast at him but Shade was right in his face so the Focus Blast just blew up in their faces.

"Aww man I so would have though Sawk would have one that!" The boy cried as the smoke cleared and both the Sawk and Shade were knocked out.

"Good fight so far," Vince said to the boy as he returned his Zoura into his pokeball. "Let's see how the next round will go," He said as he reached for Scissor's pokeball.

Years
  • Jack smirked when he heard Brogans plan She just a little trouble maker isn't she Jack joked in his head as they continued walking deeper and deeper into the cave. " If we do were gonna have to be very careful" Jack whispered back to Brogan. Why was he going along with this he knew that a guy like Calnith wouldn't take a prank very lightly, he would get upset and probably fight back. Maybe that was the reason he was going to do it, an excuse to fight Calnith again.

Jack gripped Brogans hand and began walking faster and deeper into the cave trying to create some distance between them and Calnith, Blade and Blaze staying with Mackenzie making sure Calnith didn't do anything. When far enough Jack hid behind a rock with Brogan "So whats the plan madam?" Jack asked as he readied himself for anything she was planning.

Nideous

Years
  • Leena was a little surprised when Snype grabbed her and hid her behind a couch. She giggled and floated into the floor, hiding herself completely.
    "What did you have in mind Snype?" she whispered happily.

Duster paced around boredly. Thyme and her had been talking about nothing but those two ghosts and their stupid pranks. Duster wanted to talk about something else now.
    "Say, Thyme. How did you get your name?" Dusre asked suddenly. Thyme froze. She looked at Duster oddly before speaking.
    "If you must know, my old trainer before I met Brian named me. He... He loved herbs, and he said that I smelled like thyme. So that was how I got my name," Thyme said with a shrug. Logan was an odd one. But she didn't want to think about him. There were too many painful memories. They far outweighed the few good ones she had of him. She looked at Duster oddly, who had started sniffing her.
    "What are you doing?" Thyme asked.
    "Hey! You do smell like thyme!" Duster said. Thyme rolled her eyes.
    "And how would you know? Have you ever smelled thyme before?" she asked. Duster nodded.
    "Yeah! The night that Bri caught me, after you guys went to sleep, I went out into the kitchen to find a snack. I opened the spice cabnet and pulled out a bottle. It had stuff in it that smells just like you do!" Duster said. Thyme shook her head and began laughing. This was just to crazy.
    "Well, I don't care what my scent is! It's not like people go around sniffing me!" Thyme said. Duster laughed and walked around on the bed. Thyme simply relaxed in Brian's arms as he slept.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie perked up. Selene was offering? She hesitated a moment before deciding it was totally for the best. She turned tail, looking over her shoulder at Selene.

"I'll be right back!"

She then ran off, leaving her pokemon to train.

Dragonair stopped trying to immitate the dance moves in the air awkwardly when Selene's pokemon did and looked over at Valorie's other pokemon before looking for her, only to discover she had run off! Dragonair whined and floated over to Charmeleon, who couldn't seem bothered to take notice. Charmeleon fired off yet another flamethrower at Axew who was quite warmed up from all the exercise by now. Axew dodged once again, seeming proud of herself. Charmeleon proceeded to abruptly fire a flamethrower at Frillish, who hadn't been listening and failed to dodge, getting hit. Charmeleon was so strong that the attack actually seriously hurt, even with Frillish's resistances. Frillish became irate and just sort of floated towards Charmeleon aggressively before squirting Charmeleon in the face with a watergun. Charmeleon, having an average tolerance of just above that of a pack of beedrill for inconveniences, got enraged by this too. Axew, not knowing any better, promptly assumed it was time to fight and joined in on the ensuing free for all among Valorie's pokemon, running at Charmeleon to scratch her. Dragonair just sort of became alarmed as the other pokemon began to fight, looking around several times as if expecting Valorie to come out of nowhere to break it up before deciding that the best course of action was clearly to get involved, floating into the battle and just spitting a dragon rage into it's midst.

Meanwhile, Valorie ran back towards the academy. Yet, as she ran along she heard a sort of odd snort sound, followed by the roar of a cow. Only, when she turned around it was not really a cow so much as it was a Tauros whose territory she had apparently trespassed on. Valorie froze up as she realized she had no pokemon to defend herself. The tauros lowered it's head and scraped at the ground with one hoof. Valorie proceeded to turn tail and /run/ like the wind, shrieking as a charging Tauros chased after her. Why in gods name did she leave all her pokemon back at the icy plains? Unfortunately, she was not capable of outrunning a tauros and it soon gained on her heels. Suddenly, Tauros lowered it's head further as it got close enough, ramming into Valorie from behind and below, picking her up with it's head and simply tossing her into the air. Luckily, Valorie had managed to avoid the horns, but she landed rather painfully on the ground moments later, flat on her face. Ow. She just sort of laid there, partially because that had hurt, and partially because she hoped playing dead was an effective way of getting rid of Tauros. The tauros slowed down, passing her by and turning to come back and check her out. She felt the tauros sniff at her head, just before...stealing her beanie and running off. Valorie just sort of twitched. Was it gone? After several moments she slowly picked herself up, feeling sore. She then grimaced. Ugh! It had stolen her freaking beanie! What the eff Tauros! She flexed her arms and legs a bit, checking to make sure they weren't broken or anything. She seemed to be mostly fine save for feeling pretty sore and having a bunch of scratches and several cuts on her. One of said cuts was on her cheek and looked to be the worst of them, though it was still fairly mild. She supposed she was lucky. If she had landed awkwardly she could've died.

Valorie proceeded to brush herself off and hobble off to The Academy.

Mackenzie's Post

MacKenzie whistled for her pokemon, who looked up and ran forward to follow her. she didn't show any particular interest in the whole not liking Calnith deal, but then again, she was basically bored and or disinterested by default, so... She glanced at Calnith, briefly analyzing him before doing the same to Brogan and Jack, who appeared to be discussing something. She half wondered if a fight was approaching. That would certainl be interesting. For now though, she was just playing it ever so cool.

Megaman765

Years
  • Mark sat down on the couch that Snype and Misdreavus had been hiding behind, oblivious of what they were plotting. He was exsausted with all of the running. Saving a Pichu from hungry Meowth... helping both Bri and Skye from new death, Another harsh day. Why couldn't he have one peaceful day? Mark sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

Snype gave off a large smile. This was perfect. Mark didn't look like the kind of person who could be scared easily but given the right timing, He could give off quite a reaction. Snype climbed up the back of the couch and poked Mark's shoulder. Snype quickly crawled underneath the couch since there was enough room for him to crawl under it. That and he was a fairly flexible pokemon. He pulled Misdreavus with him as she would fade through it as well.

"Kehehe... the stage is set. While he's busy wondering what just got him, Fade through his chest halfway as if your coming out of him. He'll look down and freak out seeing a Pokemon in him. Anything ya wanna add?" Snype said trying to hold in his laughter.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene
    "Okay...I'm going to work with Gordon now," said Selene brightly, glancing at Gordon who looked oh-so-thrilled by this that the enthusiasm dampened her spirits instantly - surely he didn't /still/ dislike her for catching him?! She thought he would have gotten over that by now...oh well, perhaps a one on one training session with her would help them develop a closer bond...inwardly she hoped he would actually listen to her while they trained. If not, that could be seriously counter-productive..."so the rest of you...Blu, I want you to work on your flight acrobatics, Ryan I want you to work on your Agility, Ca-" she stopped abruptly as she was aware of a Frillish/Charmeleon showdown next to her.

Looking across, she now noticed that some sort of riot had ensued amongst Valorie's Pokemon - oh for Pete's sake, now Dragonair was involving herself too?! - and her eyes widened, her facial expression that of someone who had just been flashed by an 80 year old man. Hesitating slightly, Selene decided that with Valorie gone - having, of course, promised to keep an eye on her Pokemon whilst she left - the only course of action she could take was a direct one...ultimately she'd be hurting them less than they'd hurt themseves right?

"Blu, Cat, Ryan come with me!" instructed Selene, rushing towards Valorie's Pokemon with only half a plan in her mind. "Ryan, use your Thunder Wave! Blu, Cat, erect Safeguard and Barrier between them all, keep them from harming each other!" Her Pokemon leapt forward, carrying out said instructions.

It was easy enough for Ryan, who simply blitzed the whole mass of flailing limbs with his Thunder Wave. It was more difficult for Cat and Blu, who proceeded to throw themselves into the middle of the battle and erected their Safeguard and Barrier moves, separating all four Pokemon with ease.

"Hey! What were you doing?!" demanded Selene, as she surveyed Valorie's Pokemon with her hands on her hips, an angry expression on her face. "Do you think that's how Valorie would want you too behave the moment she wasn't around?!" She sighed and shook her head - Pokemon...- and inwardly prayed for Valorie's imminent return.

Brogan
    Biting her lip to keep a giggle from bursting forth, Brogan's wicked smirk was replaced by a brief flash of surprise as Jack grabbed her hand and pulled them both behind a rock, hiding them from view of Mackenzie and Calnith. As Jack asked her, ever so politey that she couldn't help but feel she was being made a figure of fun, she paused and thought for a moment.

"Mackenzie's Pokemon are going to put all the other Pokemon in the cave to sleep...so, we need to get Calnith isolated within range somehow..." she nodded eagerly as a sudden flash of inspiration hit her, gripping Jack's hand tightly in her excitement - oh how she loved this. She was in her element here..."So, we need to...ah, perfect!" she exclaimed, looking around and noticing the path branched off just after the rock they were hidden behind...the rock itself was actually part of a wall! Too ideal..."We run down there a little, then we rough ourselves up a bit you know, muss up our hair, perhaps a bit of...dirt.." she trailed off, her nose wrinkling slightly...it was all for the greater good, greater good..."we get our Pokemon to make some loud noises and throw a few attacks around. Then we run back to Calnith and Mackenzie and say that we ran into a scarily powerful Pokemon down here that we couldn't defeat, it knocked out my Pokemon and roughed up yours. Then I will take advantage of my feminine charms and explain to Calnith that," she batted her eyelashes and put on a simpering, honey-sweet voice, "we need someone rweally stwong to fight that Pokemon and how I just KNOW he can do it!" She laughed to herself and looked away, smirk firmly in place.

"There's no way he wouldn't fall for it. Especially seeing as a. Mackenzie and myself are here and b. it will be further humiliation for you, then when he's ran down there, we get Mackenzie's Jigglypuff to sing away...Calnith and his Pokemon will be well in range, they'll be knocked out and we'll just leave." she folded her arms, looking ever so slightly impressed with herself, waiting for Jack's response.

Nideous

Years
  • Leena grinned but said nothing. She floated up into the back of the couch. She wordlessly used Psywave, but it was so weak the most it would do is give Mark a strange feeling. She floated out, so that he could barely see her and back again. Just when she thought he thought he had been seeing things, she did it again. She cranked up the Psywave ever so slightly, to make him feel that feeling even stronger and she floated out, showing a bit more, still making sure she was unidentifiable.
    "Woo... I'm gonna get ya," she said in a soft wail that only he could hear as she flew out of the couch and into full view, then dove into the floor laughing when he freaked out.
    "That was fun!" she whispered when she returned to Snype.

"I'm just saying he has no imagination! I mean look at me! My name is Duster for crying out loud! He could put a little more thought into naming us than that!" Duster said. Thyme laughed.
    "Why do you think he named you that? Do you remember what the first thing you did when you saw him? You started dusting off his shoe! What did you think was going to happen?" Thyme said, still laughing. Duster frowned.
    "Be that is it may, I still say he doesn't think about what we should be called. Drizzle? That is a really weird name, even for a water type. And I can't help it if I have to keep everything clean! It's actually very hard to focus when things are dirty!" Duster said. Thyme shook her head.
    "Well, what do you expect from him? He's only ten!" Thyme said. She was still shaking with laughter.

HunterZero

Years
  • Calnith:

Calnith let Shinryu out his pokeball and watched as Jack and Brogan walked deeper into the cave head of him and the white haired girl. He could take care of both of them. He could use Shinryu's earthquake to cause a cave in or use Colossus to use Rock Slide keeping them trapped in the deeper side of the cave. Oh how tempting it was he really wanted to do it but figured he would have to do it in a way where it looked like he had nothing to do it so if they got out they can't blame him. Or he could make sure they "taken care of"

He shrugged it and kept walking slowly behind them. He glanced at Mackenzie for a moment and smirked. Might want to get her in the cave in also..Wait no a pretty face like that shouldn't be crushed by rocks. Calnith's pokemon were getting a tad restless they wanted for fight.

"Look out just in case those two up there are planning anything," Calnith said to his pokemon. "Actually Shinryu use dig and scout out the area way in front of Jack and the other girl," He added. His Gabite then dug a hole in the ground and started heading off to where his trainer wanted him to go.

"So I figured this would be much more exciting but nothing has happened yet," Calnith began as he turned to Mackenzie as he walked. "Wonder what they're talking about," He added with a smile on his face. His pokegear then began ringing and he quickly picked it up.

"Hey Calnith it's Taylor we'll let you in Team Rocket if you do us a little favor," Taylor said to Calnith as he answered his pokegear.

"What is it?" Calnith asked.

"We want you to become the top student of this acdamey so we know that despite all of Professor Oak's efforts a Team Rocket memember came out on top," Taylor said laughing a bit. "Also just a suggestion the boss would like you to elimanate a student there one Brogan Ashlie Houghton-Taylor," Taylor added. Calnith immediately recognized the name but was clueless to teh fact that that she was standing not far from him.

"Why?" Calnith asked with a annoyed tone in his voice.

"Well it would just be nice to take out the daughter to the HoTa Corp owners," Taylor said coldly. "Make sure there are no witnesses when you do it," He added as he then hung up on Calnith.

"Great," Calnith said. He could possible cause the cave in to crush her but he wasn't sure if he was going to do it. He began to think about it as he walked.

Vincent:

Vincent decided to go with Blitz instead of Scissors and the boy he was fighting went with a Nuzleaf.

"Nuzzy use Energy Ball!" The boy commanded. The Nuzleaf put its hands close togheter and a green ball of energy appeared between them and then threw it at Blitz.

"Blitz counter with Flamethrower!" Vince ordered hoping this would work. The Flamethrower beat the energy ball and went flying toward the Nuzleaf.

"Nuzzy use Dig!" The boy said paranoid his Nuzleaf would get one hit KO'd. The Nuzleaf then dug a hole in the ground avoiding the Flamethrower attack. It quickly resurfaced right in front of Blitz and then it uppercut the fire pokemon.

"Quick Blitz grab it with Dragon Claws!" Xack retorted thinking of a plan. His Charmeleon then grabbed the Nuzleaf before it could do anything shaking off the pain of the dig attack. He then dug his blue glowing claws in the Nuzleaf the spun around a few times and tossed it toward it's trainer. "Now Blitz use Flamethrower!" Luna commanded figuring this would end the Nuzleaf. Blitz then let out a poweful Flamethrower that engulfed the Nuzleaf.

"Oh no! Not Nuzzy!" The boy cried as he ran up to his Nuzleaf as he laid on the ground KO'd. He returned it and the looked up to Vince. "Your pokemon are strong but here come my strongest pokemon," He said as he returned his Nuzleaf.

"Good job Blitz," Vince first said as he returned his Charmeleon. "Your pokemon are good too but my pokemon will take down any opponent!" He replied as he let Dyno out.

"Let's go round five!" Vince exclaimed pumped for the battle to go down.

Megaman765

Years
  • Mark looked around the room curiously as he began to get a weird feeling... as if something was watching him. He couldn't describe it... He grabbed onto his shoulder as he felt a cold chill go down his spine. He looked down and noticed something popping out from below him. "A...Ah!" Issac screamed as he jumped off the couch and looked down at him as Misdreavus popped out of the couch. In his shock he fell flat on the floor. Snype crawled out of the couch and jumped on top of Mark's back, Laughing histarically. "What the.... Snype? Oh you clever dog you!" Mark said happily.

"Hahaha! Nice going Leena!" Snype said givng Leena a proper thumbs up. Mark turned onto his back while Snype jumped off of him and sat side by side next to Leena. Mark smiled at the two. "I see you two have been getting along pretty well. Heheh. What have you two been up too?" Mark asked. Snype turned to Leena since she could speak in human language. Snype couldn't explain it to Mark.

Nideous

Years
  • Leena spun around happily. That had been perfect!
    "Wee! We got you! Hehehe! We're gonna go prank the principal next!" Leena said in the human language. She rolled over in midair and started doing slow flips. She was very happy that had gone well. She loved scaring people! It was so much fun!
    "Come on Snype! He knows now! Let's go!" she said happily, still whirling around like she was silly.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype let off a small laugh. "Kehehe... you sure are in a rush to get through with this eh?" Snype said with a large smile. "Can't say I blame ya! Let's go!" Mark shook his head, taking in what they just said.

"T...the principle? H...hey wait!" Mark said. Snype and Leena were already on their way out the door, leaving Mark in the dust. Even if Mark didn't want Snype to go off doing this stuff, He would have done it anyways. It's only a harmless prank. If anything, It'll be one way to get whoevers running the school to focus his attention on all the things that have been happening. He slumped back onto the couch, half passed out.

Snype ran alongside Leena happily as he looked around the near lit up buildings. "Erm... there may be a problem with out plan... I don't exactly know where the Principle's office is at... heh..." Snype said with a nervous blush on his face. "W...well, We could always look for a map or something. There's gotta be a bulletin or something nearby with directions." Snype looked around and it turned out he was right. A map of the whole campus was on a bulletin board. He gazed at the map trying to see where the office could possibly be.

While looking around the map he turned his head to Leena who had been spinning around happily. He let off a small smile and turned his head back to the map. "I think the offices should be right here. It's a fairly tall building. Tall enough to have a good view of the whole academy at least. Snype said, sitting down as he observed the map. The building was a ways north of them. It loomed over the rest of the academy so it was hard to miss.

He looked at Leena again. "So Leena? What do you think? How do ya like it out here? Told ya it wasn't so bad outside the dorm. Kehehe..." Snype said.

Nideous

Years
  • "Yeah! We need to find a map!" Leena said. Snype soon found one and walked over to check it out. Leena followed him and read it. Before she could tell him where it was he pointed right at it.
    "Wow, Snype! I didn't know you could read too! And it's really nice out here! I'm glad, because I'm not sure I can go back. Those other nice ghosts weren't the only ones still there. And the rest of them won't like that I helped out a human. Oh well. Maybe that Brian boy could put me in one of those pokeballs! That way I could stay here all the time! It would be really fun too! He scares very easily, and making Thyme mad makes me laugh!" Leena said happily as she floated along behind Snype.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype gave off a small laugh and gave off his signature smile. "Kehe... Well... You could put it in a different way. You could say you helped me, a fellow ghost with his own problems. Of course, We ghosts gotta stick together so why not help eachother out every once in awhile eh? Kehehe. Even if it was helping humans, I kinda made the request. I bet the ghosts would have never done it if I didn't step in to speak my mind out." Snype said. "Ya know, I'd actually love to explore the abandoned dorm a bit more. Looks like a really cool place to hang out in at night! Must be ghost Paradise!" Snype turned to Leena, walking backwards while talking to her.

"I'm sure Bri wouldn't mind. He does scare pretty easily. Kehehe. Not that I've ever tried to do that. He's a close friend of Mark's after all." He continued walking backwards and eventually tripped and fell on his behind. "Oof!...Heh. Yeah. Thyme sure is a piece of work. More the meets the eye I'd say. She can be really nice if your patient with her."

Back