• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie's pokemon all cried out and eyed Blu, not appreciating the paralysis at all. For a brief moment it seemed like they all had decided to attack him instead. After a moment Dragonair lowered her head, tue small wings that were her ears lowered, and she slowly floated away from the group, seeming kind of dejected. Axew seemed kind of frightened. The poor pokemon had even less of an idea than Dragonair what it had done wrong. Frillish just sort of looked around. Charmeleon stared Blu down for several moments before turning her head to Selene and snorting fire as she tended to do.

Axew and Frillish simply lacked the training to know any better, and Charmeleon was, well, Charmeleon. Dragonair simply hadn't known what to do when all the others had started fighting, as she tended to depend on Valorie a lot.

Meanwhile, Valorie got back to her dorm room and got changed. She eyed her snow pants for several moments, trying to decide if the cold was enough to warrant it. After several moments she shook her head and went to her dresser, digging through it and pulling out a pair of jeans. Well, they were enough for Selene... Surely she from such a cold city could deal with jeans as well! What she didn't realize was where you lived really didn't do a bit of good, as cold was a human weakness, not a tolerance weakness.

putting on her jeans she sighed. She hadn't worn them in some time, and had grown a bit. She fit into them, but just barely. She supposed it would have to do. Pants were the smallest part pf her wardrobe. She put on a long sleeved purple sweater to replace her T-shirt. putting back on her white boots, she looked around and spotted a pair of black thermal gloves. She grabbed those and put them on. It seemed like she was dressed. Unfortunately she had no spare hat. She supposed she would have to make do. She took pit a bunch of stuff she didn't need from her satchel before stuffing a blanket in there. She noted it was big enough that both her and Selene could use it if necessary.

Last stop, mart. Valorie headed off to go buy a bunch of pokemon medicine, drink, and non parishable food. By the time she was done her satchel was bulging very visibly. She payed for the goods and ran off.

Meanwhile Valorie's pokemon had become quiet and mostly docile.

MacKenzie's Post

Mackenzie glanced at Calnith. He had answered his phone right in front of her. Being who she was she said nothing, however, instead going little indication whether she had heard amything about Team rocket or an assassination. He made a remark about wondering what Brogan and Jack were talking about and Mackenzie just sort of shrugged.

"I dunno."

She honestly seemed pretty bored. She was simply w!sting for something interesting to happen at this point.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • "Well, maybe. I don't know if they would take that. But yeah, the abandoned dorm is really awesome at night! Lots of fun stuff going on!"Leena said as she floated around. She stopped and sank into the ground, only to reappear shouting boo and breaking up a moent for a young couple. She floated back to Snype with them glaring at her.
    "Anyways, are you sure Thyme is nice? I've never gotten that from her. She always so mean to everyone! Except for Brian. I don't get why she's so nice to him and so mean to the rest of us!" Leena said as she whirled around, still headed for the office.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • "Heh! Well if the night is still young by the time we're done, how about we both go there and check it out? I'm up for a good ol fashioned party! What stuff do ya do around there?" Snype asked. "And yeah! Thyme is sometimes nice... well, I'm pretty sure she's been nice to me a few times. I helped her out of a tight situation, though I can't really tell ya anything further then that. I promised her not to. Eh. I dunno. Girls can be weird sometimes... no offense." Snype said with a Nervous laugh. He kind of knew why Thyme was so mean to others and not to Bri but of course, He promised not to tell anyone what he heard. And he was strong on keeping promises. He patted Leena's back lightly.

"Haha! I'm sure you'll get used to Thyme in no time! You should have seen her on day one! She was ice cold!" Snype said with a light laugh. He scratched his head again remembering the little episode Thyme had the other day. She had quite a history... He wondered why she wanted to keep it such a secret...

Nideous

Years
  • "We do the usual stuff! And yeah! We could go there, but wouldn't you have to get back to your trainer? But... Now I really want to know about Thyme! Come on! Please? Pretty please? I promise I won't tell! I love keeping secrets!" Leena said as she floated around in front of Snype. She really wanted to know now! Keeping secrets was something she was very good at! She was prepared to pester Snype until he told her what he knew.
    "Please tell me? I want to know! I'll never tell! I promise!" Leena continued.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype shook his head in disagreement. "No no no I can't. I made a promise and I don't intend to break it. She'll kill me if I do that...that or torture me with other methods..." Snype said with a shudder. "Well, I guess the only thing alot of us know is that Bri kind of saved her from something. That's why she's so nice to him. That's all I'm allowed to tell you." Snype said. He blushed nervously for a moment. "Trust me. If I told you, she would unleash one of my worst weaknesses. That being... well... attract..." He gulped, hoping she would be satisfied with one secret at least. Wasn't much of a secret though. Everybody knew it after that one scene he made with Thyme.

"W...well yeah! Your gonna have to try alot harder then that if your gonna make me spill the beans! Kehehe..." Snype said, hoping Leena wouldn't go to the topic of Snype and Attract. Figuring her curiosity, he bet she would ask...

Nideous

Years
  • "Attract? I hate that move! One boy tried to catch me using it a really really long time ago! When I finally got over liking his little Ralts he had hit me for most of my health! It made me have to run!" Leena said. She still wanted to know what the deal with Thyme was. As for Attract, well, each pokemon was effected a little differently. She herself had become unbearably clingy. Well, it had only been the one time. She stopped.
    "Wow! This building is really big!" she said, noticing they had arrived.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype looked up at the building and gave a large smile. "Kehehe... Well, at this time of day I doubt they'll let two random Pokemon just walk in huh?" He said as he walked to the walls of the building. He scratched at his chin and looked up. "Hmm... shouldn't be too hard." Snype said as he began to climb up. To do this, he would have to grab onto a window whenever he could reach out to one and pull himself up. Leena could fly luckily so he wouldn't have to worry about extra weight.

"Well, Unless you got a better idea for how we can get up there, I guess climbing is gonna be one of our best options eh?" Snype said. "Hmm... well, Attract... well I don't necesarily hate the move... but it's just what happens when I'm influenced under it. Some Pokemon become extremely clingly, or just act like hopeless romantics. Me on the other hand, I end up taking it to a whole different level where it's emberessing to even talk about... Nobody's seen the romantic side of me yet, and I hope it stays that way... Thyme did it to me once but I was snapped out of it before it got really bad." Snype explained before he started to scale up the building.

Nideous

Years
  • "I see. It sounds rough! Here, jump on my head and hold on tight! I can get us up there in a flash!" Leena said. She was floating around Snype, peeking in through the wall to see what was inside.

"Yeah, whatever Duster. Our names are just fine. Anywho. I wonder what all the rest of Brian's friends are doing," Thyme said putting an end to that conversation before Duster asked too many questions about her name.
    "I know Skye is in the next room. Mark is probably hanging around somewhere wondering where Snype went. Erm... I have no clue what Selene and Valorie would be doing right now. Vince is probably annoying someone else. Jack is probably off training or something. The rest of them I don't know well enough to say," Duster said.
    "How the heck do you remember everyone's names? I can barely remember who Mark is, and that's only because of Snype!" Thyme said with a sad look on her face. She may be a really smart snivy, but that didn't mean she had a memory for human names. The only names she would always remember were Logan and Brian.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype turned his head to Leena who had offered to lift him up to wherever the Principle's office was at. It was a fairly big building but being ghosts, It shouldn't have been that hard. He nodded and held onto Misdreavus. "Kehe... I'm not too heavy for ya am I? Sableye are usually pretty light anyways." Snype said.

Mark was completely passed out on one of the couches in the Pokemon Center. He had barely noticed he that he had lost consciousness...

Nideous

Years
  • "You aren't heavy at all! Here I go!" Leena said as Snype grabbed onto her. She abruptly blasted straight up as fast as she could. She reached the top of the building and peeked in the window. It was just an empty room. She made herself and Snype insubstantial and passed through the wall, where she floated down to let Snype off.
    "Where are we? Is this the right room?" Leena asked, unsure of herself. She floated around and wondered where she was going.

Megaman765

Years
  • "Ah well that's good twwoooAAAHHHH!" Snype yelled quietly as Leena flew straight up to the top of the building. She peeked into a window as Snype clinged onto her tightly shivering a little bit. Geez that was unexpectedly fast... when they flew through the window, the whole room seemed to be completely dark. Maybe this was the wrong room. "H...haha... geez, ya sure are fast." Snype said, before getting jumping off of Leena and looking around the room. There was a picture on the wall of a young boy with brown, spiky hair and Professor Oak. He assumed that was his Grandson and the Principle of the school. This had to be it. Unfortunately, he wasn't here.

"Aw well thats no fun. He's probobly out doing something. With everything thats been happening, that would make sense. He is a professor after all." Snype said, closing his eyes and sighing. Snype's eyes were glowing in the dark so he was emitting a little bit of light in the dark room. Snype crawled around and began to check out the whole room to see what he could work with. "So Leena? Have you always lived in that Dorm? Surely you've been somewhere else before it was abandoned?" Snype asked as he crawled onto the walls.

Nideous

Years
  • "Man! I thought for sure he would be here! I so wanted to play! Anyways. No, not really. I mostly kept to the dorm," Leena said. She floated around wondering what to do now. And it had been such a good idea...
    "Hey! Let's find that thing that lets you talk to the whole school! We can still scare everyone else!" Leena said suddenly. She grinned at the thought of that.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype didn't find too much to mess with around the room. So he may as well stick with the original plan, and what a fun plan it was! Snype crawled over to the front desk and relaxed on it like he was the Principle of the school himself. He crossed his legs and placed his hands behind his head, Imitating a look some big time boss would give off. He span the chair once and gave off a childish chuckle.

"Alright let's see what we got here..." Snype said as he looked on the desk, still relaxing his back against the chair. He a telephone of some sort. That must have been the intercom. Now... how to use it... ah if only Commodore was here. He could hack into it and possibly figure it out himself. He stared at it blankly. "Hmm... so how do ya think we work this thing?"

Nideous

Years
  • "I don't know! Hm... How about we push buttons until it starts working!" Leena said floating over to examine it in greater detail. She flipped over on her head and floated so that her eyes were inside it. All she saw were a bunch of wires.
    "I can't figure it out! Work stupid thing!" she said as she dropped on to it from above. She had forgotten to make herself substantial again and fell right through it. She floated back up through the floor with an emberrassed grin.
    "What do you think we should try?" she asked Snype.

Megaman765

Years
  • "Hrm... May as well play trial and error then eh?" Snype said with a large grin. He reached over to pick up the phone and heard a dial sound. He listened to it for a good ten seconds and gazed down at the buttons. "Hmm..." Snype pushed a few random buttons but heard a annoying beeping sound soon after. Wrong number most likely. He hung up the phone and scratched his ears. "Maybe he has something that shows what to dial... lets see..." Snype pulled open a drawer and scurried through a bunch of papers as they fell to the floor. One landed on top of Snype's head as he pulled out a small book with various numbers. One being the one for the intercom.

"Hehehe... So many numbers on here... oh where to start where to start? Hehehe!" Snype giggled with Joy.

Nideous

Years
  • "Start putting in numbers from that paper! Let's go let's go let's go!" Leena said excitedly. she was eager to start. She looked at the paper. It had taken her a very long time to learn how to read, and she didn't really recognise many of the words on the paper. But one stood out to her. Academy. That was the whole place. She wasn't sure if that wouldmean it could be heard over the whole school or not, but she wanted to find out. Of course, there were other words next to it, but she didn't pay any attention to them.
    Try this one! Try this one!" she said, refering to the number of the one she was looking at.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype looked at the number that Leena had been refering too. Apparently it was for the whole school. Oh what fun! he was practicly crank calling the whole school! Of course, The school wasn't exactly going to be scared if all they heard was a sableye. Thankfully, he had Leena. Snype dialed in the number and held the phone to Leena. "Alright it's all you now Leena. Scare us out of our pants!...not that I'm wearing any but you get what I'm saying. Kehehe...." Snype said, ready to turn on the intercom.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene
    "Okay Ryan, let's not over-do it..." she mumbled, clicking her fingers at Ryan, who stopped his Thunder Wave abruptly, almost smirking at Valorie's Pokemon, taking a very Selene-like stance with his arms folded. Blu and Cat floated around the group, ensuring the barriers were still in place between them. Breaking up the fight was a success...but now Valorie's Pokemon seemed a bit...forlorn? Was that the right term?

Sighing, Selene turned to her Pokemon. "Okay Blu, you get over there and beat up some Pokemon. Ryan, Cat, I want you to get your battle on. Keep it as clean as possible," she watched as Blu went and sought out a Cubchoo and proceeded to swoop down, bashing it with his wings, whilst Ryan shot a Thunderbolt at Cat who instantly Teleported away and threw a Psybeam at the lightning mouse. She turned back to Valorie's Pokemon with arms folded and looked at them all, eyebrows raising slightly as Charmeleon snorted fire at her.

"Guys, I couldn't have just let you carry on like that. Someone would have ended up getting really hurt by a complete accident. Now...while Valorie is away, you can battle each other, but can you remember how she instructed you to do it? One against one, not in a massive group! That's dangerous!" she explained quietly, crouching down in front of Valorie's Pokemon and looking at each of them in turn. She just hoped they would listen to her...she suspected Charmeleon now had it out for her, but she would deal with that when she needed to.

Meanwhile, Sharpay and Gordon had proceeded to battle each other, Sharpay narrowly missing Gordon's Incinerate and turning with a combined Octazooka and Bubblebeam, the inky black bubbles carried on a rapid stream of ink and hitting Gordon right in the face. As he fell back on his back, Sharpay glided over and looked down at the Fire Monkey as he attempted to clear his face of the sticky ink almost curiously, finally shooting her Aurora Beam straight down at him. Pleased with herself, she chirped as she circled Gordon, in a very brash bragging manner, ready to rub her victory into his nose. It was then she realised he wasn't moving...nudging him with her tail she gasped (or as close to a gasp as a Horsea could get) and shrank back...Selene would not be happy when she found her fainted Pansear...oops.

Blu's Cubchoo was giving him a tough time, having frozen the feathers of his tail together with an Icy Wind, he was struggling to use a lot of his air somersaults to evade further Ice attacks, being hit head-on with an Icicle Crash. He growled and flew straight up into the air, hurtling into a nose-dive and smashing straight into the Cubchoo, whirling round before it could recover and hitting it with his Astonish, finishing off with an Ice Beam that froze the startled and weak Cubchoo completely. Nodding happily, Blu headed back towards Selene ready for an Ice Heal to his tail.

Ryan was astounded - Cat, despite being the newest addition to their team, was running rings around him! Every time his attacks were about to hit, Cat would disappear and appear behind him, even given Ryan's speed. Frustrated, Ryan used his Volt Tackle towards Cat, who Teleported just above him and blasted him with a Psybeam, catching Ryan right inside the beam and maintaining it as his face screwed up. One eye opening, he glanced up to Cat and took advantage of her position and hit her with a Thunder Wave, making Cat fall to the ground in her paralysis. Weakened by the sustained Psychic torture, Ryan wandered over to Cat unsteadily and looked down at her, one eye closed slightly. "Quits?" he enquired tiredly, hearing Cat's response in his mind. "Not quite," and she proceeded to hammer him with another Psybeam, until he fell onto his stomach, panting. "Now we are," she deigned to project into his mind before closing her eyes, feeling a headache coming on.

Nideous

Years
  • Leena cackled evilly. She nodded at Snype to push the button, then let out a slow, ghostly wail. Oh, how much fun this was! She giggled silently.

"I'm telling you, that's not how it went!" Thyme said angrily. Duster simply laughed at her.
    "Yeah it is! I knocked you out with Tickle!" she said with a slight giggle.
    "Tickle can't knock someone out! I just couldn't breath! And let's not forget what you were doing when I caught my breath!" Thyme shot back.
    "Hey! That was totally different!" Duster said.
    "Face it. You got distracted!" Thyme said.
    "By dirt! I've already told you how much I hate it!" Duster said. Thyme was about to respond when a loud wail came over the speakers. It frightened her a little bit, and Duster looked creeped out. Brian, however, woke up with a yell. He was really frightened.
    "What... What was that?!" he asked with a gulp.
    "Don't worry. It was just Leena and Snype playing a prank," Thyme said with a dismissive wave.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype pushed the button and allowed Leena to do her work. The whole school could hear the both of them! A prank of the ages... what fun! Snype held onto the phone and leaned closer to it so he could join in to make various sounds. "Ke..he..he..." He simply said.

Mark woke up instantly when he heard the noise over the intercom... that laugh... Snype? Geez they really did make it up there. He couldn't wait to see the reactions from the kids around him. Already they were looking around the pokemon center with nervous looks on their faces.

Back