• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Whitney Strategy

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Be overleveled because Bugsy's Scyther has a type advantage over your Chikorita making him a far more threatening.

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
  • I traded in game to get a Machop and just kept being defeated by her until my Machop was leveled up enough to defeat her.

User Anon 1848

Reduce Miltank's accuracy with a smokescreen if you have a Quilava by that point. Using a sturdy fodder Pokemon to reduce its stats before it faints can work too.

Years
  • Use Cindaquil/Qilava to smokescreen her to utterblindness, by her I mean milktank, then send in my machop that I traded for and kick her milk giving butt!

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • All i did was trained my cyndaquil. i used it for everyone and ignored rest of my party.
    Just kept a lvl35 weepingbell thinking it might come in handy for defeating rival.
    I trained cyndaquil to lvl70 and at the 5th attempt defeated elite four and champion with only a single strong pokemon (others were 5 or 6 except weepingbell) (i was feeling way too much proud)

Back