• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Azure Horizons!

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
Hello everyone, this is my first LP and it features one of the best hacks ever made, Azure horizons, with Frostbite being the author, getting all the credits etc.
It will receive weekly updates, I hope.

Here goes.

There is a pun system on this LP.
At the end of each part, a choice is provided to the readers, and depending on the majority of the votes, the winning choice defines the puns on the upcoming update.

Part 1: Benevolent Malevolence

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
That script man, it's out to get you.

I say choose Treecko and name him Mello, just look at that guy and his chillness.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
You should get a Torchic and call it "loliwin". :D

This is looking great. It is humorous as well! XD There is some spelling errors, like "tittlescreen" should be "title screen" on the first screen.

Keep it up. XD

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I was a little sad when you didn't take advantage of "I assembled these Pokémon". That line was just waiting to get commented on.
That aside, good job on your first LP.
I suck at coming up with names, but I will suggest you take Torchic. Reason:

Spoiler:

Hell yeah.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Not bad... not bad...
That repetitive ninja joke was the funniest thing in this whole LP.
About the starter, don't know, just choose for yourself...

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
Kholdy's reason convinced me enough. The picture also made me think of a name.
so here goes, Part 2:

There is a pun system on this LP.
At the end of each part, a choice is provided to the readers, and depending on the majority of the votes, the winning choice defines the puns on the upcoming update.

Part 2: Let's get mild!

<< First
<Previous

Spoiler:

Next>
Latest>>

Last edited:
Back