• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some hilarious/horrible quotes and pictures from Pokemon haters:

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
With photographic evidence I can now prove that pikachu is totally evil and that he enjoys eating small children for lunch. Just look at him trying to stuff this kid into his mouth.
eating.jpg
I am appalled at some of the evil
things that companies let loose on
small children these days.

Haha, it is so obvious that kid is just hugging Pikachu.​
BTWL, how does that guy know that Pikachu is a boy or girl?​

This guy here is NUTS. Society as we know it wanted nothing to
do with him the second he put this on.
"WHAT A FRUITCAKE!!!"

Now THAT is a dumb thing, but they shoudn't be pointing it out like that!​

Pokemon is the reason kids are smoking, having oral sex, shooting down innocent people and drinking!

Generally, Pokemon more or less DIScourages that stuff.​

I want to be the very worst,
Like one just ever was.
To shoot them is my real test,
To kill them is my cause.
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Kill Pokemon, to understand
The power that must die.
Pokemon (Gotta kill 'em all)
That's just for me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon
(Oh) You are must die
And I'm calling you to fight
Your broken heart
Will make you and friends apart
You find me and I'll kill you
Pokemon
Gotta kill 'em all
Gotta kill 'em all, yeah
Every monster along the way
With courage I will face
I will kill'em everyday
To claim my rightful place
Come with me, you aren't ill
There's no better team
Arm and arm we'll go and kill
It's always been our dream
That's just for me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon
(Oh) You are must die
Your broken heart
Pokemon
Gotta kill 'em all
Gotta kill 'em all, yeah
Gotta kill 'em all
Gotta kill 'em all
Gotta kill 'em all, yeah
That's just for me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon
(Oh) You are must die
Your broken heart
Pokemon
Gotta kill 'em all
Gotta kill 'em all!
Pokemon!

An entire poem made to be against Pokemon, just gawk at that.​

They think Pokemon's the best
There ever was
To **** ya off is there real test
To annoy you is there cause
They'll search across the internet
To harass anti webmasters
Type from there keyboard
The mindless drible that really doesn't matter
Pok? Freaks (Gotta **** 'ya off)
It's you and them

It's like it's there destiny
Pok? Freaks
Oh..they're not your friends
With words you can't comprehend
Pok? Freaks (Gotta **** 'ya off)
There fags it's true

They think there opinion is truth

You hate them and they hate you

Pok? Freaks
Gotta **** 'Ya Off
Gotta **** 'Ya Off
Pok? Freaks!

Another poem attempting to pull neutral poeple towards hating Pokemon.​

I'm tired and sick. bye. >o<​

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
its funny how the people who made fun of the songs, and redid the lyrics, had to listen to them first :P

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
Honestly poeple who hate Pok?mon don't bother me that much in fact don't really bother me at all, they're entitled to their opinion as much as we are, I will admit some of the lengths some go to show people they hate a show seems a little pointless to me, I never understand why people do that but *shrugs* it happens I guess and I don't think it's anything to get worked up over, after all it's only a TV Show, yes it's a TV show we all love but it's never a reason to get worked up...
...in fact one of my best online friends hates the show and used to have an Anti-Pok?mon site aswell but we have never come to blows over the show cos he respects that I like it and I respect that he doesn't ^^

Anyway that's just my opinion, for me I just let them be and leave them to whatever they want to do...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
:laugh: Didn't know lots of Pokehaters would go to any lengths to do that. How they did it is a question to me. Oo; How can make it seem like that?

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
POKEMON forcing kids to take drugs!!! *bursts out laughing* Who made this scientific fact? HEHEHE.I mean who wouldn't notice that Pikachu is hugging a little kid, not eating a kid!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Everything I do invites hatred...this is nothing new. I've seen worse about pokemon on the internet and I really don't care...anyone realize that these are just losers half-stoned out of their mind that hate pretty much everything? And of course, there are the few sane but mean-spirited people that just want to make children feel bad, but they're nothing either. If they're like that they don't deserve my attention to their sucky little poems. Pokehaters are an incredibly stupid bunch, as they've always been. The only people who ever picked on me for liking it were the morons in my grade. This is nothing...it just reaffirms how very foolish they are to hate something so innocent.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
Varied Deoxys said:
They can make fun of the show all they want. It's the games I'm worried about.

thats right, the important thing to me is also the games. i only watch the show bcuz it comes b4 yu-gi-oh. but if they offend yugioh show by changing the song then i would be angry and confused!?!?

Years
Well, I heard on some anti-pokemon site that Parents hated pokemon cards because their kids traded them for magic-the-gathering cards and they didn't like them...and this is pokemon's fault?

Actully, I think the complants are more funny than offending. Pokemon causes smoking?

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
girlgenius said:
Well, I heard on some anti-pokemon site that they hated pokemon cards because their kids traded them for magic-the-gathering cards and they didn't like them...and this is pokemon's fault?

Then again, that is sort of a valid reason to be angry...I remember when Yu-Gi-Oh became more popular than the pokemon TCG and everyone I knew was switching over to that game...I hated Yu-Gi-Oh for a while because of that, but now after playing the game a little and watching the anime I like it! I suppose they were just bitter that pokemon had become more popular than Magic...but all this other hate is pointless...as I said it reaffirms me of the idiocy of the haters :P

Years
Where did you find this stuff?!?
Was it from those people who believe pokemon's evil,
or the guys who just hate the show, and made fun of both other groups by saying pokemon's evil and making up crazy stuff. Does the person describe why pokemon causes smoking, having oral sex, shooting down innocent people and drinking?
Sorry if I'm asking too many questions!

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
Sudowoodo_prince said:
Where did you find this stuff?!?
Was it from those people who believe pokemon's evil,
or the guys who just hate the show, and made fun of both other groups by saying pokemon's evil and making up crazy stuff. Does the person describe why pokemon causes smoking, having oral sex, shooting down innocent people and drinking?
Sorry if I'm asking too many questions!
No it deosn't explain. It just says it does. >_<

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
You have to admit, that Marrill guy is rather... amusing. But it's like the furry fandom, the haters see a few pictures of idiots in animal suits, and they think that all furries are like that. Anyway, Pokemon haters don't bother me much.

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
I've seen worse. Once, there was blood sights, profanity...UGH! I practically barfed!
I saw a Clefable in the microwave b4.....LOL, I was quite amused, being it's one of my favorites. More amused than angry.
I have to agree, the guy in the Marril costume is.... interesting.
Pokemon Haters are just wasting time.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2004
There are some folks out there that dislike things merely because they are popular and not for any real reason of logic or religious conviction. That is foundation of all the anti-Pokemon sites: to rebel against the popular.

Aj1

Virgin Killer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 25, 2005
THAT SONG IS STUPID AND GAY and it pointless and who ever write it sux and they can't write a rap or poem or song..

that suck... probalbly just dumb and dotish to waste there time trying to make up stuff like that which is lame and stupid...

oh well they must be really stupid to write that stuff hahahaha...

Back